Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

What Contemt are you most looking forward to next year?

Poll ended at Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:13 pm

Mary Poppins content
52%
Star Wars content
10%
Dumbo content
24%
Rajaih the tiger
10%
Ed the Hyena
3%

Total votes : 29

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

[Poll] Next year's content

Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:13 pm
This is a theoretical poll.  I have no idea what DMK is planning, but since this game seems to be an extension of Disney marketing, (they often release content based on what's happening at disney) and with 3 'Live Action' movies next year, a new star wars land at disneyland, and a Mary poppins movie thats actually coming out in a few weeks I thought i'd try it out.  Remember, its all for fun.

Rajiah and Ed would be tower challenge characters.

P.S.  In typing out the poll, I accidentially misspelled 'Content' and I can't change it, so 'Contemt' is supposed to be 'Content' . Apologies for the confusion.
no avatar

Ohlas

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: [Poll] Next year's content

Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:16 pm
Well if we get a vote I pick Mary popin lol

Andoski

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:07 am
I voted for Mary Poppins, as that would work well as a small main story addition (Dumbo too, I suppose).

Rajah the tiger would make a lot of sense as a Tower character, but not before LeFou or King Candy.

It would be weird to only get one of the hyenas and not all three.

I can't imagine that Gameloft's license includes Lucasfilm (or Marvel) IP, if only because if they DID have the rights to any of those studios' characters, we would have had Darth Vader and/or Iron Man in the game a LONG time ago.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:43 am
I choose Mary Poppins, I liked her, :)

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:03 am
What, no Duck Tales? ;)
no avatar

Aaron24

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:48 am
Andoski wrote:
Rajah the tiger would make a lot of sense as a Tower character, but not before LeFou or King Candy.

Great suggestions for Tower event characters, Andoski! 

Personally, I think it would be fun to see Rajah, but agree we will probably see earlier event additions (hence Incredible and NBC additions). 

I also think we could see more of the Disney princesses (and their crews) arrive given the spaces for them in The Princess Dressing Room attraction.

msmeow

Windows PC

Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:28 am
I hope at some time we get Edna from The Incredibles (in a Tower Challenge, of course).  She just might be my spirit animal.
no avatar

Togepi94

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:51 am
I pick Mary Poppins. Although I would love to see Rajah included, it would surprise me, since we already have a quite similar-looking tiger in the game already. I also would prefer to see King Candy or the Sultan first.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:32 am
Not voting, don't care. Well, except for hoping they find ways to open at least the one section that would open the park loop in adventureland. The rest I am pretty much Will see what dreams may come.

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

[Poll] Next year's content

Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:10 pm
Can I vote? :D