Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Nikkibeak123

Apple (iOS)

Re: Wreck it Ralph progression thread

Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:55 pm
Hi, I’m new to the Forum. I’ve been playing since nearly the beginning and as such have a high level and most items. I keep seeing people on Facebook groups saying that fabric drops and drops in general are better if your happiness is low around 50% is there any truth to this?
im wondering if there’s ever been any official guidance in this? I thought having full happiness was supposed to increase drops by 10%?
no avatar

phillystein

Windows PC

Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:14 pm
Nikkibeak123 wrote:
Hi, I’m new to the Forum. I’ve been playing since nearly the beginning and as such have a high level and most items. I keep seeing people on Facebook groups saying that fabric drops and drops in general are better if your happiness is low around 50% is there any truth to this?
im wondering if there’s ever been any official guidance in this? I thought having full happiness was supposed to increase drops by 10%?

I doubt it , sounds a  bit like stick a blindfold on spin your chair and hold a carrot in your teeth to me!
HOWEVER..I did have an issue where I lost my game,reported it and Gameloft sorted it but my happiness was lost.
At the point I started collecting viruses I was still in the joyous and so missing that 10%, then was low ecstatic and am just creeping up,so who knows, maybe there is some truth there?

PurpleMiser

Apple (iOS)

Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:25 pm
Finally! Last comfy fabric for Belle dropped a min ago, so I am welcoming her costume to send her on her 8 hour quest, and then the quest with Ralph and Yesss should unlock this evening. Looks like I can start working on the virus blocks tomorrow morning. Just happy I am not working in those fabrics. Took forever for me. Hopefully it won’t take that long to catch up. Like others have said the final costume is no big deal, it might help in later events, but my heart won’t be broken if I miss it. I do like to try and have all the characters though. 

Good of luck everyone, 6 days to go!
no avatar

phillystein

Windows PC

Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:30 pm
Congrats Purple ! Best of luck for the virus tokens !!
no avatar

Ohlas

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:09 pm
Well I’m done playing with getting vanellope boxes, 1 drop in about 36 hours with all character running non stop,

Purchased the package

grumptwin

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:33 pm
Ohlas  Well I’m done playing with getting vanellope boxes, 1 drop in about 36 hours with all character running non stop,
Purchased the package

I walking down that same path, Ohlas. I'm fighting it, that "real" money can be used elsewere -  but with time limited in and out of the game,..
I'm wrecked

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:05 pm
Nikkibeak123 wrote:

mmm.  yes, having happines in the extatic range is supposed to at a 10%.  dunno about this theory that would mean your best rate would be estatic but less tha 5-0%  kinda feels like just wishful thinking on these folks parts, seeing something that isnt there

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:21 am
Well I got tired of sending out My WIR characters for hours on end only to come back with 2 Virus Cubes since last night , so I decided to buy Vanellope bundle and get the pancake stand that is in it since I did not have that one yet, I will work on Getting Ariel's Comfy outfit now, but If I feel that I am not getting her items fast enough, then I just might buy that bundle as well and be done with this Long over due Event, it was way to long this time around for My taste., I just hope the next Event is not as tough  to do as this one was.
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:16 am
Vanellope welcomed, working on getting her to L2 so I can move on to Ariel’s comfy.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:16 am
Well I got Vanellope to level 2, now working on Ariel's Comfy outfit, so far I got 0/15 Glitched Fabric, & 2/10 Comfy Fabric, wifi all done, and EC all done, I still got 5 days to finish her outfit, so I won't buy the bundle for it unless I have too, good luck Everyone, and Goodnight, :)