Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Tatkresiwok

Windows PC

Re: Wreck it Ralph progression thread

Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:19 am
After 8 hours of play.
Ralph is lvl 3 
Calhoun just made lvl 2.
Princess building finished ( used gems )
2121 event currency
Only Characters.  I do not have yet. Elsa and Olaf 
All in use characters lvl 10

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:41 am
Bought the Calhoun bundle for 3.99, Bought the Currency Bundle for 1.99, Got Ralph, working on getting him to Level 2, got the Princess building used gems to finish it, did not want to wait for 24 hours, and working on the quests, that is where I am at, I am wondering though if the Princess New Costumes are Permenent or will be gone after the Event like Belle's Gown that I do not have either, If I do not get them oh well, I guess., as for Sven I do not have him either, but I do have all the Princesses, so hopefully I will be able to get their New outfits., only time will tell . oh and bought the Land Lot , put My Cinderella stuff on it, moved stuff around to fit the Princess building, and everything I have is still all out, nothing in Storage thus far, except extra Concession Stands, copies of ones already out, as for the rest of the Wreck it buildings, I probably wont keep those out if I get them, cause I like what is already out there, :). I also decided that I will try for certain chars for this set, but won't bother to try to hard for others, nope.
no avatar

db91884

Google Play (Android)

Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:56 am
Blue007 wrote:
Bought the Calhoun bundle for 3.99, Bought the Currency Bundle for 1.99, Got Ralph, working on getting him to Level 2, got the Princess building used gems to finish it, did not want to wait for 24 hours, and working on the quests, that is where I am at, I am wondering though if the Princess New Costumes are Permenent or will be gone after the Event like Belle's Gown that I do not have either, If I do not get them oh well, I guess., as for Sven I do not have him either, but I do have all the Princesses, so hopefully I will be able to get their New outfits., only time will tell . oh and bought the Land Lot , put My Cinderella stuff on it, moved stuff around to fit the Princess building, and everything I have is still all out, nothing in Storage thus far, except extra Concession Stands, copies of ones already out, as for the rest of the Wreck it buildings, I probably wont keep those out if I get them, cause I like what is already out there, :). I also decided that I will try for certain chars for this set, but won't bother to try to hard for others, nope.

On my game the princess building only took 4 hours.  Where is this 24hrs coming from?

PurpleMiser

Apple (iOS)

Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:24 am
Due to the holiday festivities, I still need the ear hat to welcome Ralph. I thought I saw Woody drop it, but it didn’t land in my book. So he and Mickey are on 2 hr task to get it. I am probably heading to bed soon so it will be an 8 hr 2 hr task unfortunately.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:03 am
db91884 wrote:
Blue007 wrote:

On my game the princess building only took 4 hours.  Where is this 24hrs coming from?

No clue why yours said differently then mine. and now I just got Ralph to Level 2, now working on more quests before it is time for Me & My baby girl to go to sleep for the night, I hope Everyone had a great holiday and what not, :)

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:47 am
Calhoun's at 2, Ralph just needs one more Wifi to get to 2 but I'm thinking I'll park him for a while since the token stuff clashes with Calhoun getting that thing to fight the viruses.

Finished Ralph's first quest to unlock the Princess building, freaked out for about 5 seconds when I thought it said I needed 500 gems to unlock, then I realised it was 500 EC (both pink with a pointy tail, glad I was wrong though).

It's looking quite easy so far, although that depends on the tail end, as usual. I'd better not miss out on Vanellope, but I'm glad to see that others might be able to get some princesses they don't have.

Good luck all :)

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:03 am
Ugh. Just dropped the dressing room in, had to pull out the Bambi rink to fit it in since I'm still about 3ook short of magic for the new plot. The 24hr 'thing' is how long it will take to uncurse the 'new' plot once you have the 3m it takes to do it.

I suppose I could pull everyone out and cut down the time some, but not sure that the time savings is worth what will feel like incipient RSI from having to collect and resend about 100 characters every hour or two

Irina FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Gameloft

Wreck it Ralph progression thread

Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:17 pm
I see that most of you are progressing very well for now :) By the way, some of you asked about the availability of the Comfy Costumes; they're limited-time content as it's part of the event.
Keep up with the good work!
Community Moderator on a bunch of awesome Gameloft games 
no avatar

phillystein

Windows PC

Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:55 pm
I'm a bit behind as I made the mistake of welcoming Mother Gothel just before the event began.
As a newer player I don't have the princesses so would like to get those.
Calhoun just bought so level 1
Ralph lvl 2
2.3k ec
Float from frozen chest,but have no frozen chars yet.
Maybe it will be like the tower where I bought Aladin etc rather than save for mayor with th ec so this time choose princesses or finish event?
no avatar

Ohlas

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:41 pm
28 days 0 hours left

Ec 6267
Ralph lvl 3
Calhoun lvl 2
Spamley sometime tomorrow

Have the monster of a building princess dressing room thing. Oops sent Anna on a 8 hr quest. So I guess I’ll have to wait to find out about the **** comfy clothes.

Seems too easy lol