Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

freespeech

Windows PC

Re: Wreck it Ralph progression thread

Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:51 pm
Ohlas wrote:

So far so good. Still wondering if they giving away the princesses if you don’t have them already.

That's not possible, it'll ruin the main storyline progression.
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:33 pm
freespeech wrote:
Ohlas wrote:

So far so good. Still wondering if they giving away the princesses if you don’t have them already.

That's not possible, it'll ruin the main storyline progression.

Only for Cinerella - the others are event characters. I think there will be a chance to get them, because welcoming them is listed in the goals of this event.

grumptwin

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:21 pm
Ralph and Calhoun are 4 and Spam at 3.
The chest gave me the first arcade decoration too.
Working on Cinderella's comfy outfit is slow. Only have Mickey doing a jig for 4 hours for one token, otherwise everything else comes from that massive dressing room, besides the Wifi things that Goofy and Calhoun are working on while doing other things too.
I kept buying Chests in the hopes of getting another Frozen character to help. After 20. or 30.00 dollars and 180 gems (yes, I am certifiable) I finally get Sven. But to help, he has to be level 8. He'll be ready in one week-
one week and a year!!!
Happy wrecking

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:50 pm
ralph, spam and Calhoun are all 2 here, and I got the fix it felix arcade from the chest as well. Did buy a couple of single Frozen chests, one yesterday one today and finally got Kristoff, which is good because now I can move forward in the side quest.
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:02 am
Waiting on Yes now, have all glitchy fabric needed for Cindy and 2/10 of the other fabric.  Shouldn’t have any trouble getting the remaining 8 over the next day or two before Yes unlocks.

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:09 am
Bought 3 Frozen bundles this morning, got the 5 characters I didn't have, features & a lot of concessions - the only thing I missed was the snowman outfit. Suddenly a truckload of tokens to chase, but adding them to the list.

Ralph's at 5, 2/3 of the way to 6. Calhoun is a backpack away from being ready for 4. Spamley is ready for 3 but needs to wait 3-ish hours to let Jasmine finish leveling up to 8 (noticed her quest line for this event "only" needed lvl 9, so I somewhat foolishly sent her for an upgrade this morning).

Welcoming Cinderella happened automatically with a jumping Merlin (got 50 EC), then the start costume quest started - seems like it'll take a while, fingers crossed.

I had the same glitch as freespeech for a bit (where the event went away), rebooted after sending Ralph on a quest and now have him running a solo Look.Harder quest while also being on a Cinderella token Suggestions quest with Spamley - a glitch I don't want to complain about and would like to add to the feature request thread :D (two tasks at the same time - cool!) .

I still don't have a build the internet option - hoping this kicks in sometime soon, curious how this happened to others a day or so back. I had very low drop rates on Spamley, perhaps that held me up. The wikia hasn't gotten to the prerequisites for that yet.

Hopefully time will tell, there seem to be a few days to get it done before the next wave hits.

Best of luck all - mostly enjoying the event, hoping others are too :)
no avatar

phillystein

Windows PC

Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:19 pm
Hi Sunburnt. The internet came after an 8 hour quest for Ralph. Maybe it needed Spam at level 3? Takes 8hs to build then another 8 hour quest and then just wait for Yess.
Currently have Ralph 5, Spam 4 and Cal 2
5 glitch fabric and 2 silver

PurpleMiser

Apple (iOS)

Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:01 pm
I am falling way behind in this event. I had a hectic weekend so I was only able to welcome Spamley this morning. I bought Calhoun but haven’t been able to level either of them yet, which means I am sitting on a quest for Spamley before I can progress. I do have Cinderella so hopefully I can skip welcoming her, and get right to the comfy outfit? Hope I can make up serious ground today.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:12 pm
Really !  Everytime I do a Progression Thread Mine Never get stickied and I have done a few of them so why is this one Stickied ? ,  friend of a friend who knows someone maybe? , anyway I just got the Quest for Yesss.bzz, but she won't unlock until 2 days and 22 hours, got Ralph to lvl 4, Calhoun is lvl 2, Spam-ley lvl 3, and still working on Cinderella's outfit, finished the internet building and did the quests for that thus far.
Update> not sure If I ever mentioned this but I also got the Burnt Pie stand as well.
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:43 pm
LOL.

Cindy fabrics are dropping pretty much every time, only 4 to go.  Just have to wait out the 6- and 8-hour evolutions.