Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Re: Wreck it Ralph progression thread

Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:04 am
Sunburnt Penguin wrote:
Coug wrote:
For whatever reason I'm unable to quote Sunburnt Penguin, maybe she has me blocked or something?

Anyway, I was going to ask about the final animation involving Ariel's comfy outfit? I got her outfit but don't remember any special animation.

Must be a board glitch Coug - I had no idea you could even block someone :P - doubt I would block anyone here anyway :)

I edited the post to change it to the fact it was just a picture at the end - I must've misread someone else's earlier post and so I thought it was a little animation, but it wasn't :( - just that thing of Cinderella & Ariel talking like a normal quest ending.

Good luck on the tail end all - there's still a chance. It took me about 4-5 days to get my first 4 Ariel tokens, then I got my last 6 in less than 12 hours. (The rate definitely picked up once I had all the glitchy fabrics too).

Fingers crossed for everyone :)

Ok! So, it seems to be just that one particular post. Very strange! 
Ahh, yes. The picture that pops up saying "thanks for playing the event". I screenshot that one. 

Tailmister - I see what you are referring to. Apparently I need to get Ariel to level 10 to do that 6 hour task. I'm so behind on leveling.
no avatar

Unlucky Ducky

Windows PC

Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:29 pm
I got Vanellope!  No chance on Ariel's outfit though.

PurpleMiser

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:15 pm
With exactly 1 day to go I need 4 more comfy fabrics to get the costume. After I have it, we will see if I care enough to level her, but I don’t think I will have time to have her do a 6hr task anyway. She is currently lvl 5 and would take 2 hours to level. Just trying for the costume. Like Grumptwin I don’t really care about it, but I earned it!
no avatar

jhart05

Windows PC

Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:31 pm
I have been logging in basically every 2 hours, sometimes every hour, since the beginning of the event.
Only character I didn't have was Felix.

Just got Vanellope this morning. In trying to get the Hero Medal to upgrade to Level 2, I am 0-4 so far.
No chance at finishing the event.

Basically what they are saying is you need to spend cash in order to finish events from now on.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:12 pm
My Ariel is only level 5 and I still got the Comfy outfit, so not understanding why others claim she has to be level 10, for what reason?
no avatar

Alicja

Google Play (Android)

Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:16 pm
When she is 10 she can do 6 hrs quest with some animation I guess (my Ariel is 9)

gravel

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:34 pm
I just finished getting Ariel's comfy outfit.  Cutting it a bit close, but I had terrible luck with the virus boxes for Vanellope.  It's pretty bad that I had both premium characters, the float, the premium building, the princesses already in my park, and I finished with less than a day remaining.  Did anyone manage to get everything without the premium characters?

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:58 pm
Blue007 wrote:
My Ariel is only level 5 and I still got the Comfy outfit, so not understanding why others claim she has to be level 10, for what reason?

There's some Dinglehopper quest where she has to be level 10. It looks like that will carry over to the ongoing grind. Methinks it's just another something to chase - my Ariel is ready for 10 but I'm not in a hurry to let her try for this one, there are many other characters to level up before I think about forks for a mermaid :D

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:04 pm
ah, now your just forking with us, sp!
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:11 pm
I guess you should never say never.  The comfy fabric dropped really well for me and I'm currently baking Ariel's comfy outfit.  Pretty happy about that.

I had 3 of the 4 princesses before this started.  I didn't get the float or Niceland.  I only got Felix and not Calhoun.  I never would have been able to finish without Felix, that is for sure.  

Now just working on getting EC for the end run and patiently waiting for what comes next.