Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Greenlawler

Apple (iOS)

Re: Wreck it Ralph progression thread

Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:27 pm
So I bought the WIR “game” in a bundle, and have no idea where it is in my game?

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:44 pm
'Glitched Fabric'?  Wow... That virus must be more serious than we thought.  Even comfy Cinderella seems to flicker in and out.

Edit:  So you know how in most event goals you have to complete one task goal before moving on to the next?  Well, I haven't earned a single fabric for Cinderella's comfy outfit, and yet I'm now building the Internet attraction.  And you know what?  That's great.

Considering that lots of players may not have some of the princesses, it would've been very bad for the Wreck-It-Ralph event to recieve a critical freeze error so players have to collect the tokens both for welcoming and for outfitting the princesses , especially if their token tasks are going to be limited.  So, I would consider the Princess goals as a secondary questline the runs concurrently with the Wreck-it-Ralph line.  So new players could still do their best to collect as many Wreck-it-Ralph characters as they can, even if they can't earn as many princesses.

So, kudos to gameloft on that.
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:11 am
Building the Internet overnight, Cindy’s comfy outfit not needed to progress.

freespeech

Windows PC

Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:57 am
The event is gone for me boohoohoo... 
viewtopic.php?f=2122&t=660948
no avatar

BondGirl85

Windows PC

Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:44 am
Ralph is ready to be at level four and he is doing the task.look.harder quest.

Spamley is at level 3 and is doing the unbeatable protection quest.

I am currently working on collecting fabric for Cinderella's comfy outfit.

I also have Calhoun and I only have her at level 3 and am not really planning on working on her since she isn't needed to complete the quest. But I am using her for 60 minute tasks so she can collect those remote tokens or the ear hat tokens for spamley.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:25 pm
So far I got Ralph at Level 3, Calhoun at Level 2, and Spam-ley at Level 2, and I am working on Cinderella's Comfy Outfit, and from the Teal chest I got from the leaderboard, I got the fix it Arcade, that is where I am at right now.
no avatar

Disney mad

Google Play (Android)

Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:05 pm
Did anybody get their prizes for the cloud leader board ? i finished at no 53 but didn't receive a chest or hearts .

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:14 pm
Disney mad wrote:
Did anybody get their prizes for the cloud leader board ? i finished at no 53 but didn't receive a chest or hearts .

Ya I got 1 chest, like I said above I got the Fix it Arcade from it.
no avatar

Ohlas

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:51 pm
26 day 1 hr

Ec 16,796

Ralph lvl 4
Callhoun lvl 4
Spamley lvl 2 half ready so tomorrow

Just doing guest to get the internet building.

Cinderella lvl 10 - inprocess of collecting her comfy clothes tokens.

So far so good. Still wondering if they giving away the princesses if you don’t have them already.
no avatar

BeardedWonder

Apple (iOS)

Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:08 pm
Disney mad wrote:

I also did not receive anything, hearts or chests. I ended a bit higher in rankings.