Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Wreck it Ralph progression thread

Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:17 pm
After several days of up and down, I got my last 5 Ariel fabrics today - Felix was actually useful in the end :P Will see this little final animation everyone's mentioned in about half an hour (just before we get the Gold Chest calendar reward - good luck on that).

Glad to have finished too. On the whole, I did enjoy the event but looking forward to some quiet time now to level up some cheaper characters and gather the ever-increasing amounts of magic needed to get ahead in the main storyline (saving 500k for Thunder Railroad and got told to build PotC today - another 500k lol). From what I hear and read, it's just going to get slower now.

Best of luck to all still struggling to finish WiR - it was a very erratic event for drop rates, so hopefully things pick up well for you all in the last couple of days.

Oh, and happy and safe holidays for you and yours :) :)

Edit - oh, it was just a picture at the end. Ah well :)

PurpleMiser

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:55 pm
There is hope! I am at 8/15 glitch tokens and 1/10 comfy for Ariel. Still plugging away. It might be down to the wire, but I have more hope now than I did before. I think after I get the glitches the comfy ones will come easier like they seemed to for the othe comfy costumes. But WHY did they have to be legendary?

Update: I now have 10/15 glitch and 3/10 comfy. I hope my drops keep coming like this. I will definitely get the costume that way. 😊
no avatar

Mina06

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:27 pm
Finally got Vanellope to level 2 this morning, it took me over 24 hrs for one ear hat to drop, I finally got comfy Ariel to unlock but now I’m working on legendary fabric.. oh boy, don’t know if I can get her costume again this event since I have 1d 23h left on my counter, I didn’t get her tail last event either. But I have been able to get everything else except the hero’s duty decor and few of the stands, just don’t have enough gems. I thought this event started out fun and we had things to do but it started getting difficult with the drop rates/ amount of tokens needed, is that just me? Lol oh well this is the best I’ve done for an event but took a lot of time, don’t know if I’ll manage that in the future because of work, I got sick early in the event which gave me more time to play lol 🤪
Congrats to all that have finished! ☺️☺️

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:41 pm
For whatever reason I'm unable to quote Sunburnt Penguin, maybe she has me blocked or something?

Anyway, I was going to ask about the final animation involving Ariel's comfy outfit? I got her outfit but don't remember any special animation.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:17 am
Coug wrote:
Anyway, I was going to ask about the final animation involving Ariel's comfy outfit? I got her outfit but don't remember any special animation.

You'll need to select the 6 hour "value of dinglehopper" task or something, currently able to earn heart currency.

To see the princesses hang out, Cinderella is a 4 hour task, the rest is 6 hours.
no avatar

kikininja613

Windows PC

Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:54 am
I got stuck the longest getting Jasmine's comfy outfit. I'm working on Belle's outfit now, but I don't think I'll be able to finish the event before time runs out. Overall, the event wasn't too bad, but there was a lot to get through in a short amount of time. I've been playing since the beginning of the game over 2 years ago, and even with having all the characters needed for the event it was a lot of content to get through.

Did the developers mention if the comfy outfits were permanent content or if they are going to be chest exclusive when the event is over?

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:01 am
yeah. that would be my one comment as well, if they ever decide to do something like this again... to maybe drop the rarity of these parallel drops a grade, especially if its going to be part of the main event chain, at least during the event itself.
no avatar

Ohlas

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:58 am
star_ranger4 wrote:
yeah. that would be my one comment as well, if they ever decide to do something like this again... to maybe drop the rarity of these parallel drops a grade, especially if its going to be part of the main event chain, at least during the event itself.

epic my butt,  seriously had legendary drop daily while waiting for an epic.  Lol

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:10 am
Coug wrote:
For whatever reason I'm unable to quote Sunburnt Penguin, maybe she has me blocked or something?

Must be a board glitch Coug - I had no idea you could even block someone :P - doubt I would block anyone here anyway :)

I edited the post to change it to the fact it was just a picture at the end - I must've misread someone else's earlier post and so I thought it was a little animation, but it wasn't :( - just that thing of Cinderella & Ariel talking like a normal quest ending.

Good luck on the tail end all - there's still a chance. It took me about 4-5 days to get my first 4 Ariel tokens, then I got my last 6 in less than 12 hours. (The rate definitely picked up once I had all the glitchy fabrics too).

Fingers crossed for everyone :)

grumptwin

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:01 am
Thank you Sunburnt - that is exactly where I am. I started Sunday and the glitzed fell sudddenly on Tuesday. After almost 48 hours with no movement on the comfy patches, slowly- painfully slowly Felix brought the last 2 and now I have 6. I have no idea what the princesses are doingm but, they are princesses. 24 hours to go and this is dragging out to the end!! I don't care about comfy clothes- I just want the damn thing- I earned it!!!
OOO get me the egg nog and that bottle from the cabinet!
God wreck ye merry gemtlemen let nothing you dismay!