Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Wreck it Ralph progression thread

Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:13 pm
Blue007 wrote:
TinkerAllTheWay wrote:
I finally have welcomed Vanellope, for goodness' sake! Man, she tried to be difficult, as well as Jasmine's comfy and Yesss. Right now I'm trying to collect tokens to get Vanellope to level two so Ariel's outfit unlocks and I finally get offered the bundle. I might just buy that one, because I'm not going to finish otherwise. If it was any other princess I might just forget the costume, but it's Ariel! Though I have to say that her comfy clothes look more like swimwear or even underwear to me.
 I could skip welcoming the princesses because I had Cindy, Jasmine, Belle and Ariel and I'm still struggling to finish. I can only imagine how hard it is for players who had to welcome them to finish at all.

I hope you are able to get Ariel's comfy outfit, that is why I gave up on getting tokens for Vanellope and just bought the bundle, cause her tokens was just not dropping for Me, then I worked on Ariel's outfit and got it,  so good luck to you, :)

Thank you.  :)  Vanellope's still not level two. Time's slipping away.

grumptwin

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:23 pm
tailmister » *Whew*  Made it. 

Congrats Tailmister!
It wasn;'t long ago you were worried about being behind. Now you have finished the race!
Shows what determination can do.and the fact, that anything is possible!
I look forward to your next insightful creation and/or analysis!
And a wrecking success for all!

PurpleMiser

Apple (iOS)

Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:47 pm
Have welcomed Vanellope and just need the cookie token to level her. I got the quest for Ariel comfy, but since I don’t have Vanellope T the right level can’t start collecting tokens yet.., 3 days! We will see how I do. LOL😊
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:22 pm
No way I'm getting Ariel comfy.  Got tied up on Belle ears, so started Belle comfy late and started Vannelope virus late.  And those viruses were unpleasant:  8 in the first 24 hours, 1 in the next 24 hours, 5 in the next 24 hours and then a long wait for the last one.  I even played at 3:20 in the morning to see if I could get that last one (woke up to the chirping sound of a dying fire alarm battery).  Just got the last one and she is cooking as we speak.  I figure I'm about 36 hours behind where I should be.  

Oh well - at least I got her and Belle!

And I did like the interaction between different groups of characters.  Something I've been hoping that they'd do for a while.  

Also - I'm sort of wondering what's next....

rissarex

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:44 am
Stuck at 3/5 each for welcoming Ariel tokens. So unless they drop in 30 minutes and then 4 hours after that... I don't see any way I get Ariel's comfy without buying it. Right now I just want to not have to buy Ariel lol.

Even though its right up against the finish line and I'm pushing hard to finish the last 2 tasks, I'm pretty proud of myself for at least ALMOST finishing my first event.
no avatar

Flitchard

Windows PC

Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:46 am
Yeah, I failed. Still finishing up the Jasmine comfy suit. I won't even get the bundle option for Vanellope. It doesn't appear until you get the Belle Comfy Suit, correct?

I don't even think I'll get Belle. I need 3500 currency to build Slaughter Race, and that will tkae most of the remaining time, if I am LUCKY! Wish I had this game on tablet, lol
no avatar

Ohlas

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:58 am
2 day and 7 hrs

Is it over yet!

I personally didn’t like this event.

I got majority stuck on vanellope 48 hr zero drops of her box that’s just ****. Anyways I didn’t have the time nor the patience and purchased her.

I’m done got the ending screen.
no avatar

Lorz

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:13 pm
I’m still at 8/15 for the vanellope virus boxes, 2 days left I’m not sure I will get her. If I do it’ll be right at the end so I won’t get Ariels comfy which is annoying. This will be the first event I haven’t completed since Lilo and stitch. I’m not buying the bundle as I already bought the premiums which I’d hoped would get me to the end of the event, as it hasn’t I may not bother next time!

happy that I’ve got jasmine and belle now though 💕

grumptwin

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:36 pm
This event has been enjoyable, long, challenging, and frustrating !
Ohlas, I'm with you! Yesterday, I finished my glitzed fabrics but have been stuck on the comfy patch at 4 for over 24 hours with 4 characters and a dressing room bringing home nothing. I guess I have another 24 hours- who knows. Like so many here are saying, just keep pushing to the end.
I know GL is a business and needs profit to continue. They have provided me with hours of enjoyment with their technical magic and fantastic support. I have willing paid a good bit, but there seems to be a push towards buying while making the challenge to attain certain prizes harder than they should be. At times it looks like the odds are near impossible- causing more frustration than fun. I hope the powers that control this, reconsider.
And I believe everyone should be given their equal voice and ability to celebrate / express their beliefs without fear of restriction. While "GL" celebrates their winter holidays in their varied ways - I wish them all happiness and success! Thank you for the hours of delightful play!
As for me, I celebrate Christmas and wish all a Merry Christmas with Peace to all of Good Will.
no avatar

jobrro

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:39 pm
Nearly finished.

Think I am ending day 3 (could be 2 or 2 1/2) of collecting for Ariel's costume, with just over 2 days left, with only 2 pieces of Comfy Ariel Fabric to go (and 2 Wifi tokens which are trivial, went on a level up spree since I have enough currency to be over 80,000 even after getting the final comfy outfit).

In the last round I got 2 tokens of it, taking me from 6/10 to 8/10, hopefully, this post doesn't come back to haunt me if I get two days of bad RNG. Before that drop I was a little worried.

I mostly really liked this event. I thought GameLoft found a decent balance with the Snowgie-likes in terms of how they weren't too annoying and keeping the number of common tokens needed to level up a little lower.

Now I am not a fan of spending on chests but I don't mind buying the premium attractions and characters during an event and I had enough free gems saved up so I actually got through this event free even with buying all the premium attractions and characters (I don't care that much about the stands so I don't buy them usually). I think if you didn't have these premium items the event would be next to impossible unless you are very lucky. There was a while there, even with no token conflicts, highest tier happiness and everyone going I just wasn't getting a single virus token. Combined with knowing I needed to get Ariel's comfortable costume after that, it certainly wasn't a good feeling!

I love the comfy costumes but I feel the token drops should be a little easier overall, especially towards the end, if we need to get 7 characters and 4 costumes. I hope we get the rest of the comfy costumes soon, I want to see the Princess Dressing Room full.

Edit: What could also be helpful, if they don't want to change the drop rates, is not locking characters/costumes until a certain time. There are times you are lucky with RNG and others where you aren't, over the course of an entire event these wouldn't matter too much, but if you get lucky early with the current setup and end up waiting for 3 days for the next part to unlock it doesn't do you much good. I know it encourages situations where spending seems like the best option to the player so I guess it won't change.