Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Wreck it Ralph progression thread

Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:32 pm
Halodreaming wrote:
I finally got to get jasmines comfy clothes! Yay! I leveled up shank but I was missing 500 to build slaughter race :( I’m hoping tomorrow playing almost all day I canat least get vanellope!
Anyone have any tips on Van. Or Ariel’s comfy clothes? 
Thanks in advance :)

I think I'm about a week ahead of you in the event, I've got about 120 characters and I don't think I'm gonna get Ariel's outfit. Meh, so it goes.

But to try to get Vanellope: keep gathering EC & WiFi, check out the Wreck it Ralph wikia for some advice that might help. From the quest list at bottom left, focus on the orange background tasks with the blue castle icon in the top right corner (ignore the 2-arrow ones, they're pretty redundant at this point). Don't level anyone else up, unless that wikia says you need to - it's time to focus on the event goal.

Forget sleep, ignore life, click like a rat in a cage with a button for food and hopefully you'll get Vanellope. She's good to have glitching around the kingdom. If you have a few more spare dollars than me, maybe you can buy her instead. I had more time than money, but if I could've afforded it, I expect I would have used a few dollars to save many, many hours.

(But what do I know? I'm currently rewatching Xanadu for the umptieth time :D )

Good luck to all, in DMK and life :)
no avatar

FlowerQueen

Windows PC

Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:59 pm
So after 2 days of nothing - I finally got another gold fabric for Belle.  I'm up to 3/10.  I have everything else needed for her comfy clothes.  

My question is what else can I do to improve my drop rate? All characters have nothing else to get other than TLM tokens.  I've even tried the suggestion of restarting the App! I've gone so far as restart the computer & remove cookies.  Any other suggestions on how to improve my drop rate?

Ralph 6
Calhoun 4
Spamley 4
Yesss 4
Shank 4
EC   51,000
Belle 2

Thanks in advance for any advice.
no avatar

Unlucky Ducky

Windows PC

Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:00 pm
The 7th virus block just dropped. I am almost halfway there!

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:23 pm
I finally have welcomed Vanellope, for goodness' sake! Man, she tried to be difficult, as well as Jasmine's comfy and Yesss. Right now I'm trying to collect tokens to get Vanellope to level two so Ariel's outfit unlocks and I finally get offered the bundle. I might just buy that one, because I'm not going to finish otherwise. If it was any other princess I might just forget the costume, but it's Ariel! Though I have to say that her comfy clothes look more like swimwear or even underwear to me.
 I could skip welcoming the princesses because I had Cindy, Jasmine, Belle and Ariel and I'm still struggling to finish. I can only imagine how hard it is for players who had to welcome them to finish at all.

gravel

Apple (iOS)

Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:55 pm
Well, the good news I managed to get the last virus block with enough time to welcome Vanellope before I went to bed last night.  The bad news is, when I woke up this morning, I only got one of the two tokens I need to get her to level 2 before I can start on Ariel's comy outfit.  That wastes another 2 hours at least, if I get lucky.
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:14 pm
Halodreaming wrote:
I finally got to get jasmines comfy clothes! Yay! I leveled up shank but I was missing 500 to build slaughter race :( I’m hoping tomorrow playing almost all day I canat least get vanellope!
Anyone have any tips on Van. Or Ariel’s comfy clothes? 
Thanks in advance :)

After getting Belles comfy outfit you need at least 51 hours to welcome Vanellope if you don't have the premium characters. And that is with perfect drop rates and perfect timing. We have 75 hours left - and if you didn't start with collecting tokens for Belles comfy outfit yet it's not possible to get that in 24 hours. So without spending gems I don't think there is a chance.
If you don't have Belle you can try getting her. If you have her you can try getting her comfy clothes, but that's it.

I don't think I can get Vanellope - and I've got half of the tokens for Belles comfy outfit.

grumptwin

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:40 pm
Sunburnt Penguin »
Forget sleep, ignore life, click like a rat in a cage with a button for food

Sunburnt,
You have voiced the frustrations and feelings I -and I dare say - most of us have felt!
As for me, these approaching days of Christmas, are better spent on others and not centered on me (even though DMK is a good escape and fun- when I keep everything in perspective).
Thank you for your welll wishes and have fun in Xanadu!
As for me, I'm singing and dancing in merry ole Londontown with"Scrooge"- Thank you very much.
And to all, a Happy and successful wrecking, but most of all,
a Merry Christmas, from me and my Kingdom, to you and yours!!

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:40 pm
*Whew*  Made it.  Ariel is now in her comfy costume.  Even got a little image thanking me for playing.  I wonder what'll happen next... though hopefully they'll give us a break for a while.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:43 pm
tailmister wrote:
*Whew*  Made it.  Ariel is now in her comfy costume.  Even got a little image thanking me for playing.  I wonder what'll happen next... though hopefully they'll give us a break for a while.

Congrats, glad you made it, :)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:45 pm
TinkerAllTheWay wrote:
I finally have welcomed Vanellope, for goodness' sake! Man, she tried to be difficult, as well as Jasmine's comfy and Yesss. Right now I'm trying to collect tokens to get Vanellope to level two so Ariel's outfit unlocks and I finally get offered the bundle. I might just buy that one, because I'm not going to finish otherwise. If it was any other princess I might just forget the costume, but it's Ariel! Though I have to say that her comfy clothes look more like swimwear or even underwear to me.
 I could skip welcoming the princesses because I had Cindy, Jasmine, Belle and Ariel and I'm still struggling to finish. I can only imagine how hard it is for players who had to welcome them to finish at all.

I hope you are able to get Ariel's comfy outfit, that is why I gave up on getting tokens for Vanellope and just bought the bundle, cause her tokens was just not dropping for Me, then I worked on Ariel's outfit and got it,  so good luck to you, :)