Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Tatkresiwok

Windows PC

Re: Wreck it Ralph progression thread

Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:51 pm
Blue007 wrote:
Since I now have All of the Wreck it Ralph Characters as well as the other items for that set except of course the 3rd arcade decoration you could say that I am finished with the Event,  I will count the Comfy outfits on My Thread I did earlier, So I will put there what I am doing as far as My Last Comfy outfit, Good luck to Everyone who is still working on this Event , I hope you all are able to finish your sets,  and I am so over & done with this Event for real, yup.:)

Well done Blue. :-)
I have finished the event too including all 3 arcade decs and ALL comfy outfits.
Ralph is now lvl 8
Vanellope lvl 5
Fix ~ it lvl 8
Calhoun lvl 7
Spamley lvl 8
Yess lvl 7
Shank lvl 8

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:35 pm
Tatkresiwok wrote:
Blue007 wrote:
Since I now have All of the Wreck it Ralph Characters as well as the other items for that set except of course the 3rd arcade decoration you could say that I am finished with the Event,  I will count the Comfy outfits on My Thread I did earlier, So I will put there what I am doing as far as My Last Comfy outfit, Good luck to Everyone who is still working on this Event , I hope you all are able to finish your sets,  and I am so over & done with this Event for real, yup.:)

Well done Blue. :-)
I have finished the event too including all 3 arcade decs and ALL comfy outfits.
Ralph is now lvl 8
Vanellope lvl 5
Fix ~ it lvl 8
Calhoun lvl 7
Spamley lvl 8
Yess lvl 7
Shank lvl 8

Congrats , well done, I did not level My chars up much, so they are mostly lower levels, wish I could of gotten My 3rd Arcade, but better then nothing I guess, :)

rissarex

Apple (iOS)

Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:41 am
I got Vanellope last night and the other WIR brought back her tokens on the first try so I leveled her up immediately.

Working on getting Ariel (1/5 for each token right now). I doubt I'll get the comfy outfit unless I buy it. I don't really care about it but I like having things complete so we will see :)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:02 am
rissarex wrote:
I got Vanellope last night and the other WIR brought back her tokens on the first try so I leveled her up immediately.

Working on getting Ariel (1/5 for each token right now). I doubt I'll get the comfy outfit unless I buy it. I don't really care about it but I like having things complete so we will see :)

Congrats, and good luck getting her outfit, I know if it was Me I would buy the bundle being as her outfit is the last item for Event, but you do what you like, again good luck, :)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:21 am
Update> I just bought the Radiant 6 chest Bundle and I finally got My last Arcade Decoration, so My set is now Complete for Wreck it Ralph, I am happy bout that yup, :) , Now I am going back to work on the Classic Minnie and Pete outfits that I was working on before this Event started up,.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:32 am
in process of welcoming vanellope

PurpleMiser

Apple (iOS)

Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:09 am
Ending the night with 10 blocks... just 5 more.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:25 am
and done, ariel comfy unlocked
no avatar

Halodreaming

Apple (iOS)

Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:48 am
I finally got to get jasmines comfy clothes! Yay! I leveled up shank but I was missing 500 to build slaughter race :( I’m hoping tomorrow playing almost all day I canat least get vanellope!
Anyone have any tips on Van. Or Ariel’s comfy clothes? 
Thanks in advance :)
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:43 am
Also finished.  No money spent, just used gems built up since last event for premiums.