Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Re: Wreck it Ralph progression thread

Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:32 am
I've gotten 8 of the virus cubes so far. Not doing bad I guess.

rissarex

Apple (iOS)

Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:49 am
Well, I'm working on my virus fragments :) currently 9/15

my next storyline quests are welcoming Daisy, Mike, Will Turner, and a Cinderella quest I assume leads to the Fairy Godmother so I'm eagerly awaiting finishing the event so I can focus on that and getting some more spaaaaaace haha. I'll probs buy Boo and Captain Jack before the end of the year depending on if I have to buy Vanellope/Ariel. Working on them as long as I can to try and prevent that.

Up to 42k EC so I might even have enough to get some gems by the time the event is over :)

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:01 am
Virus fragments in fits and starts. Not long after my last post about 27 hours ago, I think I had 9 or 10. Got a couple more soon after that and then a near 24-hour drought. Just got my 14th, 8 hours til bedtime so hoping to get that last one before then.

Had Tia ready to welcome 24 hours ago but no way I'm doing that now. Been leveling up my 6's and lowers. Got Baloo yesterday too, which was nice.

Hoping there's still time to get Ariel's comfy outfit, but not too fussed about that. Right now, I'm hoping more to catch up 3 more on the mini-event so I can crack the top 50 and double my chance at the Hero's Duty decoration :P

Good luck all - we still have 5-ish days, and most of us are on the last leg.

Also, rissa- wow, and I thought my main storylines got confusing. Pretty sure Cinderella came waay before anything else you've mentioned there. It must've been nice for those who started early to have things happen in order :D

freespeech

Windows PC

Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:30 am
Ariel's outfit comfy fabric is a legendary grade token, so I think it is not possible one can finish it without additional purchase. Yeah, having Felix and Callhoun is not gonna be enough to complete the outfit. other than that I have no other complain, it's an awesome event.

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:25 am
I just got my final virus token (phew) and am welcoming Vanellope as I type. This isn't a brag post though - I just wanted to let people know that before it happened I had every WiR character in there earning that last one and as soon as Spamley got the final one, all of the other characters came free.

So at least I can now send all of them out to get the tokens Vanellope will need to get to level 2 to start the Ariel bit - lots of 4 hour quests so no point in rushing her one hour welcome. I just wanted to share that since I hadn't seen it mentioned and it made me feel better about throwing everyone at that last token instead of holding them back in case I got the final token early. (Something I had been considering).

Keep on Wrecking folks - 5 days to go, still enough time for all of us (I hope :) )

Colors of the Wind

Apple (iOS)

Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:18 pm
Just started on the virus-cube collecting this morning. Hoping 5 days is enough time to get Vanellope! I don’t intend to spend $9.99 on her.

Like most of you, I’m also over this event. Maybe it’s because I haven’t seen the 2nd movie yet, so I don’t feel any connection to half the characters? I would have preferred more time for a cool Holiday event.
...Come roll in all the riches all around you, and for once, never wonder what they're worth.
no avatar

db91884

Google Play (Android)

Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:04 pm
so I had thought about leveling characters up behind what they need to be leveled. Typically during events I will only level up as far as I have to so that I have enough event currency. in this event I now am working on getting Ariel's costume and I know that's cost $15,000 event currency. Is it better than to use event currency to keep leveling characters or save it for the conversion at the end? I never get to the 80,000 mark but when you level characters you get gems. I don't have the time to actually figure out mathematically what's better but I was wondering if anybody else has done that. but I was wondering if anybody else has done that.
no avatar

pounder8

Google Play (Android)

Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:28 pm
So I am having issues with getting belle. The belle hat- i need 5   I have been trying for at least 4 days and I only have 2.  I am at 99% happiness top level.  I only have the green army guy to try to get his item. And it's rare.  it seems to me the percentage of drop is way lower than a rare item.  I feel like I am running out of time.  and there is no way to but your way out of it.  I really dont know what to do.
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:31 pm
freespeech wrote:
Ariel's outfit comfy fabric is a legendary grade token, so I think it is not possible one can finish it without additional purchase. Yeah, having Felix and Callhoun is not gonna be enough to complete the outfit. other than that I have no other complain, it's an awesome event.

I think I’ll be able to do it.  I have 2/10 of her comfy fabric already with 5 different quests working them, one of them only needing 2 hours to do.

PurpleMiser

Apple (iOS)

Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:36 pm
Just started working in the virus cubes. I got 2 so far after the first attempt. I guess we will see if I can get Vanellope in time to have a chance at the comfy outfit for Ariel. 😊