Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Halodreaming

Apple (iOS)

Re: Wreck it Ralph progression thread

Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:02 am
Hello! I’m new to the forums lol
Im Halodreaming!
ive been playing for a while now I’m barely getting jasmines comfy clothes and working on welcoming shank, I don’t think I’m going to be able to finish the event  :( I started late in the game but I have been trying to catch up! Oh well hopefully next event! 
I’m hipping I get to just buy vanellope :/ 
I’ve been reading the forum and this was very helpful to read thank you all for your input! Story mode I’m welcoming jungle book characters and barbosa :)
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:22 am
Up to 9 viruses, slowed down a little since I started working on them last night.  I’m not counting all the misses anymore, but I would ballpark about a 30-35% drop rate.

grumptwin

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:34 am
CougI think they waited too long to release Belle's comfy outfit honestly. They should have released it with like 10-15 days left in the event. Add having to collect 15 epic tokens in 6 days and it makes it harder.

I agree Coug. We got a few days rest but now we gotta work overtime. And these incredibly terrible rates of return doesn't help things. I feel pressured to buy Vanellope, but resisting. Spent too much on the game alreay and stil need things for Christmas.
We just gotta do what we can and live with it.
And I agree with you Ohlas- this has been going on for a long time!! (I want Christmas!!!!)\
Good luck with a vacuum- for me it's a necessity -  I'm constantly dropping thinga- everyone else is clean- I'm the one!!!
Wreck the Halls with boughs and folly- Fa la la la la - la la la- LA! :o

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:42 am
It is now 12:40 am, and I am now working on getting the first 4 Virus Cubes for Venellope, so I won't know how many I actually get until I log into the game in the morning, good luck to Everyone. and good night, waves, :)

BlueDemon1

Google Play (Android)

Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:46 am
Well these virus fragments are definitely a slog aren't they? I will get them done in time but drop rate is around 10% over two days.  BRUTAL.

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:26 am
Yup, drop rate started out pretty well for me - I think I got 6 in the first 8 hours, then 1 in the batch after that, and now 1 in the 16 hours since. I even (unusually) did a drop in the middle of the night because I woke up and couldn't get straight back to sleep.

So 8/15, and that's with the premium characters. It does seem to be a very sporadic on/off drop rate. Hopefully there's a nice on-burst coming soon :D :D

Good luck all - we've still got a week :)

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:24 am
0/3 on the day, as noted in tivor's drop rate thread
no avatar

phillystein

Windows PC

Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:41 am
I must have had the RNG gods on my side for once, as the viruses weren't too bad for me.
Welcomed Vanellope and then sent them all on mission for her tokens and was able to level her to 2 after 4hrs.
Currently I am collecting Ariel comfy tokens, ( I had Ariel already,TLM was my first event ).
The Ariel comfy fabrics are legendary though. I don't care if I get them,she has lasted so far without a tail or even her boyfriend, so she can go on without her pyjamas.
Good luck all.
no avatar

Onceler

Apple (iOS)

Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:39 pm
phillystein wrote:
...Currently I am collecting Ariel comfy tokens, ( I had Ariel already,TLM was my first event ).
The Ariel comfy fabrics are legendary though. I don't care if I get them,she has lasted so far without a tail or even her boyfriend, so she can go on without her pyjamas.
Good luck all.

How many comfy fabrics do we have to collect for Ariel?
no avatar

phillystein

Windows PC

Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:43 pm
Onceler. it is 10 comfy fabrics and 15 glitched ones for Ariel's outfit.