Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Colors of the Wind

Apple (iOS)

Re: Wreck it Ralph progression thread

Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:33 pm
I still need 4 comfy fabrics to get Belle’s outfit & they drop so rarely. I’m just really hoping I’ll have time to get Vanellope! I know I won’t get Ariel’s comfy outfit, which is disappointing, but whatever.

This event seems way too difficult to complete & I don’t like the fact that the comfy outfits are essential to get Vanellope - they should have been completely optional.
...Come roll in all the riches all around you, and for once, never wonder what they're worth.
no avatar

DMKfan

Windows PC

Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:54 pm
Anyone else having an issue with Virus Fragment drops. I've been sending out all my Wreck It Ralph characters to Fight the Virus since 1PM EST yesterday (12/13) & so far I have a 1/19 drop rate 😲 My happiness is @ 99% Ecstatic & I purchased both Calhoun & Felix. Please Help!!

Ticket #: 17331692 because I think my game is glitched

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:15 pm
I just got Belle's Comfy outfit and she is now working on getting the Cube item needed for Venellope which takes 8 hrs. :)
no avatar

Ohlas

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:25 pm
Zero boxes for me! This is annoying

missamelissa

Apple (iOS)

Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:51 pm
Definitely not a 100% drop rate on those fragments! Been sending mine out and I have 87% happiness on ecstatic. 

I don't want to pay the $9.99 for Vanellope but I realllllly want Ariel’s outfit! I can’t work on that without Vanellope!
no avatar

Ohlas

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:07 pm
missamelissa wrote:
Definitely not a 100% drop rate on those fragments! Been sending mine out and I have 87% happiness on ecstatic. 

I don't want to pay the $9.99 for Vanellope but I realllllly want Ariel’s outfit! I can’t work on that without Vanellop

24 hrs and still
zero drops,  while I have gotten 3 legendary Peter Pan drops 😤🤯

grumptwin

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:09 pm
Stayed up late last night, and on his 13th try, Felix got his first comfy patch! Then he got the last one needed. for Belle.
It was a slow dragging process.
I hope the virus and Arial comfy quests are not as slow- but I suspect they will. (Encouraging start then suddenly, noth)
So I sing to my little helpers-
You're getting nuttin' for Chrstmas - unless you brng something home for Santa!!

Keep on plugging away Ohlas- eventually they bring something home- eventually!!!
Wreck the Hallls with Ralph and Felix!
no avatar

Ohlas

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:22 pm
Thanks grumpy, I’m just over this event. It’s seems like it has been going on forever. Plus I’m being cranky because too much working for real money. Lol and the merry Xmas season is in full swing/demand. Plus my vacuum broke! Which means I can’t carpet clean. I got silly issues.

End of vent ( oh lord I’m venting on here).

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:53 pm
I think they waited too long to release Belle's comfy outfit honestly. They should have released it with like 10-15 days left in the event. Add having to collect 15 epic tokens in 6 days and it makes it harder.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:27 am
Right now I have Yess & Ralph working on the 6 hr quest for upload to buzztube, the only items I need for Venellope is the 15 viruses cubes, I still do not see any Bundles for her or for Ariel's Comfy outfit, I thought that they would of popped up after I got the item  from Belle, but nope, :( , so until I see those I will just keep on a trucking along, :).
P.S. Also I moved around some of My buildings and Whalla!! All My buildings fit now, so none are in Storage, Whoot!!!! :)