Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

rissarex

Apple (iOS)

Re: Wreck it Ralph progression thread

Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:54 pm
I had Chip working on Belle's hats, he got the most of them I think since his task was only 2 hours. Sarge dropped some and then 1 off the parade float.

19/20 glitched fabric and 9/10 comfy (if you could drop SOMETHING Felix that'd be great). I feel like I should have it soon and hopefully Belle will be done with her 8 hour by the time I go to sleep tonight (or at least most of the way through and I'll set an alarm to wake up lol)

36,766 EC.

I've had Buzz, Woody, and Jesse off doing main storyline quests so I can get Space Mountain unlocked and get some space for buildings. Eeek.

Lisa522

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:22 pm
I managed to get Belle’s comfy outfit completed and am now working on the virus boxes with all WIR characters. I’m also in the Zurg final battle with a bunch of Toy Story characters.

The pancake/Vanellope offer finally appeared in my game but 9.99 seems super expensive for what you get at this point and confident I can get Vanellope done without it. I have yet to see any Ariel package. I have zero TLM characters so I hope they offer a legendary chest for them all at some point. I’m ready to buy!

Also, dying to know if I finished in 1st or 2nd place on leaderboard because I didn’t get to participate at ALL on the last two rounds but even if I had zero score for the last two rounds, the only possible scenario was for one player to knock me to 2nd by 1 point only or for me to remain in first place. They gave me the two Radiant chests but leaderboard was already erased (I didn’t see it until about 6-8 hours after it ended).

PurpleMiser

Apple (iOS)

Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:18 am
phillystein wrote:
eta Purple,your characters are the same or higher than mine so you don't need to level further:)

i appreciate your answer. 😊 I didn’t see it in time, so I did level Yesss to five and am working to get the tokens for 6. (I panicked).

in the meantime,  my progress on Belle has not improved. Not one more token. *sigh* I am confident the tokens will drop, just not sure when. lol.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:19 am
Slow going on the Belle fabrics. I started a day late (last Belle ear was very slow to drop), but i'm only at 12 glitch and 5 comfy fabric. I'm starting to freak out a little about Vanellope, and all but given up on Ariel comfy outfit (even though I already have her). I hate not finishing events (particularly when I get a premium character).

I'm curious to hear how the the Vanellope virus drop rates are?

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:47 am
well i hit a 3 hour delay because i made the mistake of sending belle and chip off to recap then had her lst fabric drop. however she is now comfy and brainstorming away. 8 hours means wont be able to start on viri bits till tomorrow

Lisa522

Apple (iOS)

Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:02 am

I’m at 3/15 so far.  Only one group came back with nothing so far but the quests fot them were either 2 or 4 hours.

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:22 am
tailmister wrote:
*whew*  looks like yesss only needs to be at level 4 to start the virus lure quest.  Gues i can continue with no problems.

Yup, my Yesss is at 4 and the virus quests are off and running. (It's possible she could be 3 and it would be ok, but I can't confirm that). Had stuff to do today so I haven't had anyone complete a task yet, hoping the drop rate is good for all of us.

And Rissa - Felix is a fixer, not a dropper :P

Good luck to all still getting to the virus quests - remember there's an 8 hour Belle quest once you get her comfy and then a 6 hour for Yesss & Ralph to be able to start the 2 & 4 hour quests (all of the WiR characters, nobody else) for the virus tokens - hopefully that means you can schedule your bedtime better than I did :D

Very, VERY glad Vanellope comes before Ariel's comfy outfit. That gives me a week now to get 15 tokens, and frankly I couldn't care less about Ariel's new outfit, looks unappealing to me. It might be handy for future events but I've got event-fatigue now and don't really care one way or the other ;)

7-ish days left - best of luck all :)
no avatar

eeyorefan123

Google Play (Android)

Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:38 am
So disappointed in this event.  Been trying to get belle since Monday and have only 3 years.  Have all the gloves.  Went to see if I could just buy the 2 missing ears and  found that it wouldn't let me, so here I sit and wait for another 6 hours in hope's that sarge will come through.  I've given up getting Ariel costume, and beginning  to think I probably won't get vannelope.  Oh well, not a wreck it Ralph fan anyway.  I want to see 101 dalmatians event.  I prefer the classic movies.

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:39 am
I looked at the Wreck It Ralph wikia earlier when I posted a link to it on another thread and so I happened to read the virus block collection page CR1TICAL.SYST3M.FA1LUr3

It says the quest takes 36 hours, or 14 if you have Calhoun & Felix. Putting aside complaints from people who don't want to or can't pay for those characters - doing the maths, if those totals are accurate then it means a 100% drop rate for every character sent off on a quest.

Time will tell if that's true but perhaps it'll give some of us a little hope.

Keep on Wreckin' :)

PS - it's not over til it's over eeyorefan - fingers crossed the ears drop for you soon.
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:32 pm
Donalyn wrote:
Slow going on the Belle fabrics. I started a day late (last Belle ear was very slow to drop), but i'm only at 12 glitch and 5 comfy fabric. I'm starting to freak out a little about Vanellope, and all but given up on Ariel comfy outfit (even though I already have her). I hate not finishing events (particularly when I get a premium character).

I’ve gotten 5 viruses out of 9 attempts so far.  Not too bad.