Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Wreck it Ralph progression thread

Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:00 pm
Ohlas wrote:
28 days 0 hours left

Ec 6267
Ralph lvl 3
Calhoun lvl 2
Spamley sometime tomorrow

Have the monster of a building princess dressing room thing. Oops sent Anna on a 8 hr quest. So I guess I’ll have to wait to find out about the stupid comfy clothes.

Seems too easy lol

It is ok if you sent Anna on a quest cause the New Comfy outfits are for only 4 of the Princesses>
1. Cinderella
2. Belle
3. Jasmine
4. Ariel
So no worries, :)

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:34 am
Just saw the movie.  It wasn't anything great, but It was pretty good, and is worth checking out.

At least I know who the new characters are, as well as the new attractions, and may get a few more chuckles from the event storyline.

Since I saw the new movie based on curiosity of the new event, does Disney give me $2 off my next purchase?  ;)  (Kidding of course)
no avatar

HomieDaClown

Apple (iOS)

Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:51 am
tailmister wrote:
Just saw the movie.  It wasn't anything great, but It was pretty good, and is worth checking out.

At least I know who the new characters are, as well as the new attractions, and may get a few more chuckles from the event storyline.

Since I saw the new movie based on curiosity of the new event, does Disney give me $2 off my next purchase?  ;)  (Kidding of course)

Yes it was most disappointing. I have no idea why the critics gave it such a good rating. I'm glad we are doing a WiR event but now I wish we had been doing WiR 1 event and not WiR 2.  It just doesn't seem to have the juice that the first one did. I'm curious what you guys think.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:08 am
Just please nobody spoil the movie. I can't watch it until February.

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:22 am
TinkerAllTheWay wrote:
Just please nobody spoil the movie. I can't watch it until February.

Dec.26 release here. Just between us though - the movie's already out and the internet still seems to be ok, so (spoiler) - I don't think he's really wrecked it ;)

Hopefully everyone else will play nice and avoid real spoilers. (Although someone put a spoiler up for Bambi the other day - I still haven't seen that one either :D - not blaming them for that one - I've certainly had a bit of time to get around to seeing it by now ;) )

PurpleMiser

Apple (iOS)

Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:26 pm
So I have Ralph lvl 2. Need another ear hat and a cookie before I can level him to 3. Trying to avoid buying Calhoun but feel like I will need too if I want to finish at all just based on previous events where both premiums were helpful. Working on Spamley... but think it might take some time. Hoping to open the Cinderella costume by this evening, but without knowing all the quests between Spamley and the costume it might be a pipe dream. 😊
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:58 pm
PurpleMiser wrote:
So I have Ralph lvl 2. Need another ear hat and a cookie before I can level him to 3. Trying to avoid buying Calhoun but feel like I will need too if I want to finish at all just based on previous events where both premiums were helpful. Working on Spamley... but think it might take some time. Hoping to open the Cinderella costume by this evening, but without knowing all the quests between Spamley and the costume it might be a pipe dream. 😊

There are at least 8 hours of quests once you welcome Spamlee, so I agree you are a little optimistic.

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:37 pm
Just over halfway to Spamley (enough wifi tokens and 6/10 for each of the others). Ralph is at 3 and off on an 8 hour quest - is that the one you mean or is there something after that for the next stage? Calhoun at 3 too, I think (just shut game down as it was running slowly).

Sitting at 32 on the cloud leaderboard with 72, no doubt will drop soon as it's sleepytime.

Bedtime for Bonzo - good luck all.
no avatar

phillystein

Windows PC

Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:40 pm
Spamley welcomed. Now he is flashing his buzzztube at the visitors for 2 hours.
Ralph 4 , Calhoun 2  and  4k ec 
No sign of anything princessey yet:)
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:29 pm
After Spamley is welcomed, I remember a 2-hour quest for him, then a 6-hour quest for him and Ralph together.  After that one Cindy showed up (already had her) then her comfy dress quest.  Now I have that as a main story quest, as well as Ralph and Spamley on their own individual main story quests.  Spamley needs to be L3 for his and I almost have that, Ralph at L4 was enough for his.  Cindy needs 10 each of 2 types of new fabrics, as well as 1500 EC and 10 WiFi tokens for her comfy dress.