Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Wreck it Ralph progression thread

Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:17 pm
Comfy Belle working on her 8-hour quest for V’s book token, then I presume I can get them working on the 15 virus tokens for V.  Have 110K+ EC.

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:00 pm
Got Belle's last token not long after my last post. Because I ignore my own advice, she was off on a quest when it happened so I wasted a few gems getting her free. Yup, me am stupid :D

So she got her outfit and then went off on her 8 hour quest. That'll finish in about 30 minutes. This time I'm prepared-ish. Thanks to advice in this thread, I've kept all my WiR characters free and/or available in the next 40 minutes. It looks likely that I and most people posting will make it through the event. Let's hope so.

And off event- Baloo is welcoming now, Tia is 5 of each token away from being ready but she'll have to wait until Vanellope gets in my park (unless the virus tokens have an appalling drop rate, in which case I'll burn the 24 hours to get Tia first).

Good luck all, keep on Wrecking.

I wreck we can, I wreck we can, I wreck we could, I wreck we could ;)

(And just got my mini-event reward - another Sugar Rush decoration, yay :P )

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:05 pm
Sunburnt Penguin wrote:
Got Belle's last token not long after my last post. Because I ignore my own advice, she was off on a quest when it happened so I wasted a few gems getting her free. Yup, me am stupid :D

So she got her outfit and then went off on her 8 hour quest. That'll finish in about 30 minutes. This time I'm prepared-ish. Thanks to advice in this thread, I've kept all my WiR characters free and/or available in the next 40 minutes. It looks likely that I and most people posting will make it through the event. Let's hope so.

And off event- Baloo is welcoming now, Tia is 5 of each token away from being ready but she'll have to wait until Vanellope gets in my park (unless the virus tokens have an appalling drop rate, in which case I'll burn the 24 hours to get Tia first).

Good luck all, keep on Wrecking.

I wreck we can, I wreck we can, I wreck we could, I wreck we could ;)

(And just got my mini-event reward - another Sugar Rush decoration, yay :P )

Congrats on Belle's comfy outfit, but after getting 4 Fix-it Arcades in a row from those chests, I finally got the Sugar Rush Arcade, so I am happy bout that, :)

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:52 pm
Congrats Blue - hopefully we both get that 3rd one too :D

And, having finished Belle's 8 hour welcoming quest to start on the virus tokens, it turns out there's another 6 hour one for Yesss & Ralph before I can get going. Que sera sera, I guess I'll start tomorrow :)

Happy wrecking all :D

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:36 pm
Sunburnt Penguin
Congrats Blue - hopefully we both get that 3rd one too :D

And, having finished Belle's 8 hour welcoming quest to start on the virus tokens, it turns out there's another 6 hour one for Yesss & Ralph before I can get going. Que sera sera, I guess I'll start tomorrow :)

Happy wrecking all :D

Can someone confirm or deny this?

I know that in the little mermaid event, the wiki said that Triton needed to be at Level 5 or 6 until you interigate ursula, but turned out he didn't need to be.

The wiki says that Yesss has to be at Level 6 in order to start the quest before the viruses.  If so, looks like I still have some collecting to do.

grumptwin

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:20 pm
Sunburnt Penguin »

I wreck we can, I wreck we can, I wreck we could, I wreck we could Image

I'm wrecked! I'm wrecked! I'll wreck something soon!
Sunburnt, having your problem. The last 4 comfy patches are taking a lonnnnngggg timmmmme.
But hopeful!
 Tailmister- Yess level 6!!! Even at a maybe- I'm in the same boat- back to work!
Thanks one and all for the advice!
Let's do some wrecking!!!!

PurpleMiser

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:23 pm
I am still working in comfy Belle. Have all glitched tokens and 4/10 comfy fabrics. Hoping to have her be tomorrow and start her brainstorming task. Which I think will then unlock the virus blocks for Vanellope?

As far as the level characters need to be, does anyone know what they are? I have my characters in a leveling freeze until after I welcome Belle. Any tips on who I should level when that happens would be appreciated. 😊
no avatar

phillystein

Windows PC

Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:42 pm
I lost patience and gemmed out Belle's quest and Ralph and Yess's  6 hr quest as I needed sleep but was curious for virus tokens.
I have ralph 6,spam 5, yess and shank and cal are 4,felix is 3 and I didn't need to level more,so can't tell you the minimums Purple sorry.
all are fighting the virus :felix and ralph 2 hrs
                                   yess and shank 4 hrs
                                    calhoun 4 hrs
                                    spamley 6hrs

eta Purple,your characters are the same or higher than mine so you don't need to level further:)

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:16 pm
*whew*  looks like yesss only needs to be at level 4 to start the virus lure quest.  Gues i can continue with no problems.
no avatar

Snowyriver

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:14 pm
I finished collecting all the glitched and comfy fabrics and Belle did her 8 hour brainstorming quest.
I now am waiting for Ralph and Yess to do their 6 hour quest which will finish just as i have to go to work. lol.