Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Wreck it Ralph progression thread

Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:26 pm
rissarex wrote:
So I saw there are bundles both for Vanellope (plus a Pancake Milkshake concession) and then Ariel's comfy costume (plus 40 gems). So if you don't have them you should be able to buy them (I think you have to get Belle to unlock the bundles).

Lisa, I live near Los Angeles :) we used to be AP holders and go every month. I think its so many characters simply because alllll the princesses were involved in WIR so we got the 4 plus all their surrounding characters plus the Frozen bundle which I think was a nod to Christmas since the event is running when Christmas specials would likely be happening.

Progress:

Ralph is 6 ready for 7
Felix is 3 ready for 4
Calhoun is 4 (I read there's a quest for Vanellope tokens if Calhoun is 4 and you have Niceland)
Spamley is 4 ready for 5
Yesss is 4 ready for 5
Shank is 4 (3 gloves, 3 hats away from being able to level)

I splurged on some chests this morning and got Beast (and his formalwear), Mrs Potts, Chip, Cogsworth, Gaston, the float, Beast’s Castle, Belle’s House, Gaston’s Tavern, Be Our Guest Restaurant, Croissant Stand, Patisserie, Bakery, and Creperie. And then 2 Hare shrubs and a Fantasy Well. My new land unlocked so I rearranged and was able to fit everything (including Astro Blasters) except Beast's Castle.

I was a little disappointed that I didn't get Belle, but I let my mini me get one more chest bundle when she woke up and she got Lumiere! So got literally every character except Belle haha... it has helped with tokens at least.

I'm 5/5 gloves and 3/5 hats. Chip probably has a couple more runs and Sarge has probably one more and then the house and parade. Fingers crossed they drop tonight. Eek!

Congrats on getting all that, and it took Me awhile to get Belle, I had spent alot of money on chests trying to get her, and I finally did on the last chest I told Myself I would ever buy again, :) , also I just got the Quest for Cinderella and Jasmine to Brainstorm, so working on that quest to get the 2nd slipper and the 2nd genie bottle, also still working on getting Belle's comfy outfit 7/20 for glitched and 1/10 for comfy so far, also I am not seeing any bundles for Vanellope or the pancake concession stand, all I am seeing are bundles for Chests, that is all I see in My game, I even clicked on her to see if they had it there, so I hope it pops up for Me cause if it does I will buy the bundle to make sure I got her, if it does not cost to much that is, that way I will be able to go right to work on getting Ariel's comfy outfit, and hopefully get it in time before Event ends, :)
Update> Forgot to mention that I got Yess to level 4 so she and Ralph can work on fabric as well, :)
no avatar

Tatkresiwok

Windows PC

Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:04 pm
Progress
Cinderella and Jasmine are done with there brainstorm tasks
Beast & Bell still on task for another 2 hours
3 x Glitched fabric still to get
6 x comfy fabric still to get
Only need the box from Belle and the 15 x virus now
Ralph is ready to lvl up to 9
Fix it is ready to lvl up to 7
Calhoun ready to lvl up to 8
Spamley ready to lvl up to 9
Yess Ready to lvl up to 8
Shank just lvl up to 7
Just got the lost boys hideout and that is my last building :-)

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:33 pm
So can anyone tell us who can get the 15 boxes we'll need to unlock Vanellope?
no avatar

crystalhealer

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:33 pm
I was going great guns right up to Bella I started unlocking her 3 days ago and I still haven't had any ears drop so dissapointed  :(

PurpleMiser

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:38 pm
My progress so far:
 Cinderella and Jasmine both finished their brainstorm task - received the appropriate tokens for Vanellope, so just waiting on Belle’s.

Current EC balance is ~ 44k

Characters are parked at their levels until Belle is here, but they stand at:
Ralph lvl 6 - ready for 7
Felix lvl 3 - ready for 4
Calhoun lvl 5 - one backpack from 6
Spamley lvl 6 - WiFi needed to level to 7
Yesss lvl 4 - ready for 5
Shank lvl 4 - ready for 5

I have noticed that I haven’t beed getting the blue devices as quickly as before, so I am a little behind on my WiFi tokens.

For Comfy Belle, I have 9/20 glitch and 3/10 comfy. Have the WiFi and EC needed. Hoping to get all the glitch, to help the drop rates for the comfy.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:54 pm
12/20 glitchy and 4/10 comfy fabrics for Belle. 
Everyone at the level they have been needed to be, except Yesss is level four so she and Ralph can get them clothes for poor Belle. Calhoun level three and Felix level two.
71,121 ec.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:22 pm
8 days, 22 hours remaining:

Ralph - at 7, working towards 8.  (Stupid me, I leveled him up out of frustration while I was waiting for last Belle ear to drop, and now have his ears interferring with Belle Comfy fabric, at least until I get 4 more of his ears.)
Felix - at 3, ready for 4
Spamley - at 6, ready for 7
Yesss - at 4, ready for 5
Shank - at 4, ready for 5
Wifi tokens - 63
EC - 35,882

Working on Belle's outfit, so far only 2 glitch and 1 comfy fabric.  (I started her 23 hours late, since I had a hard time getting her last ear token to drop.)  And I don't have Cal.

Princesses out working on Vanellope tokens for the rest of the afternoon.

Good luck everyone.
no avatar

Snowyriver

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:48 pm
My Progress - getting belles comfy tokens

1. Ralph     lvl 6 ready for 7
2. Calhoun lvl 5 ready for 6
3. Spamley lvl 6 need more wifi
4. Yess       lvl 4 ready for 5
5. Felix       lvl 3 ready for 4
6. Shank    lvl 3 ready for 4

Jasmine and Cinderella finished brainstorming
23 wifi, 89339 EC
16/20 glitched fabric
8/10 comfy fabric
I hope I get belles comfy outfit today (unlikely) or tomorrow(knock on wood)!

Lisa522

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:50 pm
(Stupid me, I leveled him up out of frustration while I was waiting for last Belle ear to drop, and now have his ears interferring with Belle Comfy fabric, at least until I get 4 more of his ears.)

@Donalyn, I did the same thing with Ralph AND Shank so now I have her ears and gloves and Ralph’s ears interferring with my gold cloths as well.  Ralph needs THIRTY FIVE ears before his will clear and Shank needs some ridiculous amount like 15 of EACH.  Ugh!

I finished all glitched and have 4 golds. 

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:56 pm
Right now I finished the quests for the broken glass slipper and the genie bottle so all I need for Venellope is the 1 book from Belle once I get her comfy outfit and the 15 Virus Fragments which I have no clue yet how to get those, right now Belle's comfy outfit is at 11/20 glitched Fabrics and 3/10 comfy Fabrics. the Wifi and EC I already got for it.