Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Lorz

Apple (iOS)

Re: Wreck it Ralph progression thread

Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:10 pm
ah, here is the wall for me. Been doing seemingly fine the whole way through this event but now thoroughly stuck on Belles hat ears. I’m 0/5 and I’ve only got one char doing 6 hour quests.

however, I’m sure I will get her before the end and she was my goal. Be sad not to complete this event though after paying for the premiums.

maybe I’ll get lucky tomorrow... 🙏🏻😊
no avatar

eeyorefan123

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:16 pm
In the same boat.  Have sent out tinker and mrs Potts numerous times and coming up empty handed.  Sarge has only come back once with a token. Going to be a long haul to get Belle. Fearing that I may not finish.  Belle is the only princess I do not have. I'll keep plugging away, but am very much discouraged. :(
no avatar

Unlucky Ducky

Windows PC

Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:24 pm
I am sooo far behind.  I am still waiting on Ralph's 6 hour Slaughter race quest to finish.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:31 am
I just finished Ralph's 6 hr quest and Belle's comfy Outfit unlocked, so now I am working on getting her outfit, and My chars are these Levels>
1.Calhoun lvl 3 ready for 4
2. Ralph lvl 6 ready for 7
3. Spam-ley lvl 4 ready for 5
4. Yess lvl 4 ready for 5
5. Fix it jr lvl 3 ready for 4
6. Shank also  lvl 3 ready for 4
I got all the buildings and so far Cinderella and Jasmines comfy outfits. 
Good luck to everyone, keep on trying still got time to try for them, :)

Lisa522

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:38 am
@Rissarex - wow, that’s so funny that we started within days of each other.  I think I’m on day 23 now? Your progress sounds very similar to mine.  I can’t believe the sheer number of characters introduced  in my first three weeks.  I have 51 in game fully with another six I’m still collecting parts to welcome.  It can get a bit overwhelming at times!  

I’m really enjoying the game.  I will say, Disney has some racket going with this game money-wise.  I think I’ve spent more some days than I’ve spent when I’m actually AT the parks in real life.  I live in NY so we don’t get to go often.  I went when I was 9 yrs old (I’m 52 now) during the bicentennial celebration 1976 and not again until 2013.  We loved it so much we went back in 2015 and then to Disneyland in California in 2016 for the 60th anniversary.  I am total Disney junkie so this game is right up my alley.  Hope you are enjoying it too!

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:47 am
Lisa522 wrote:
@Rissarex - wow, that’s so funny that we started within days of each other.  I think I’m on day 23 now? Your progress sounds very similar to mine.  I can’t believe the sheer number of characters introduced  in my first three weeks.  I have 51 in game fully with another six I’m still collecting parts to welcome.  It can get a bit overwhelming at times!  

I’m really enjoying the game.  I will say, Disney has some racket going with this game money-wise.  I think I’ve spent more some days than I’ve spent when I’m actually AT the parks in real life.  I live in NY so we don’t get to go often.  I went when I was 9 yrs old (I’m 52 now) during the bicentennial celebration 1976 and not again until 2013.  We loved it so much we went back in 2015 and then to Disneyland in California in 2016 for the 60th anniversary.  I am total Disney junkie so this game is right up my alley.  Hope you are enjoying it too!

Your 3 up on Me then, I only went 1 time for like a month to the one in California, stayed with My Grandparents when they were Alive then, I was a teen at that time and I had a blast there , I Luv Disney as well, got alot of Dolls and such to prove it, :) Now to get back on Topic, I am still working on getting Belle's Comfy outfit, But My Jasmine is level 7 so far, so do not have any quest for her to help out, My Cinderella though is lvl 10, so that will help I hope, as she is helping with it, :)

Lisa522

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:45 am
Blue, I hope you get to go to DisneyWorld at some point. The experience is VERY magical compared to Disneyland. We loved both parks but DL has more of a normal park feel whereas DW feels like you’re on another planet. I also collect some of the dolls, the pins, the music, the movies, etc.

I’m having slow luck with Belle’s comfy outfit so far. I have 4 glitched and only 1 gold so far.
no avatar

Unlucky Ducky

Windows PC

Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:59 am
I am totally hosed on Belle.  I have Beast, Beast's Castle, and Cogsworth, but none of them do me any good without Belle's house.  Boooo! ::)

Also I just leveled up Ariel to 9...
no avatar

db91884

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:29 am
I sent Jasmine on the 8th our quest to get the magic lamp and I got it. I'm curious if that's a guarantee or if I just got really lucky on my first send for her?
no avatar

Unlucky Ducky

Windows PC

Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:46 am
I am pretty sure the first token from Cinderella, Jasmine, and Ariel are guaranteed.