Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Tatkresiwok

Windows PC

Re: Wreck it Ralph progression thread

Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:19 pm

missamelissa

Apple (iOS)

Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:32 pm
Finally got Jasmine’s comfy outfit and Shank. Leveled Shank up to 3 and got Slaughterhouse, Waiting on Belle’s comfy outfit. I do not have Ariel, so I am hoping I can start collecting her tokens as I am working on Belle’s outfit. I guess we will see when it unlocks!

Based on the task list, it seems you get Vanellope before Ariel... so I’m wondering if Ariel and her outfit are bonuses?

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:23 pm
That's my take on it Missa. Also, it looks like once you start on belle's comfy, you can also start on the last of the tokens, there is a 'brainstorm' task for each of the 3 princesses so far, and it looks like those are what give the rest of the tokens to welcome Vanellope.
no avatar

Flitchard

Windows PC

Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:17 pm
I don't think I'll be getting Vanellope, sadly. I'll be lucky if I even get Belle. Oh well. Maybe they'll sell Vanellope near the end of the event???

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:04 pm
Tatkresiwok wrote:
Blue007 wrote:
It is now 10:30 pm , and My Slaughter Race building is under construction with a little over 7 hrs left to go to be finished, so it will be done before Belle's Comfy outfit unlocks in the morning, I got My characters where they need to be in level so far as well  Good luck to Everyone, and good night, :)

WoW Blue. You have done really well to catch up so much. :-)

Thank you, right now Ralph is working on his 6 hr quest, so I am guessing that Belle's comfy outfit unlocks after he is finished, cause it has not unlocked yet after the building was finished. I also hope that you are doing well so far in this event as well, :)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:06 pm
star_ranger4 wrote:
Yay for you too Blue. I'm at the same point, even have ralph off doing his 12 hr side quest for Yess while waiting. He'll be done before he has to start working with spamly for those comfys.

Thank you and Congrats, :)
no avatar

Tatkresiwok

Windows PC

Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:17 pm
Blue007 wrote:
Tatkresiwok wrote:

WoW Blue. You have done really well to catch up so much. :-)

Thank you, right now Ralph is working on his 6 hr quest, so I am guessing that Belle's comfy outfit unlocks after he is finished, cause it has not unlocked yet after the building was finished. I also hope that you are doing well so far in this event as well, :)

I Finished Jasmine's costume a good few days ago. So didn't take note. But I think so.  I think I am doing ok.
Ralph ~ lvl 8 ~ almost lvl 9
Fix ~ it lvl 6 ~ almost lvl 7
Calhoun ~ lvl 7 ~ almost lvl 8
Spamley ~ lvl 8 ~ almost lvl 9
Yess ~ lvl 7 ~ almost lvl 8
Shank ~ lvl 6 ~ almost llvl 7
Cindy comfy complete 
Jasmine comfy complete
Already have Bell & Ariel on lvl 10
Ready for next phase Just Vanellope to welcome
I also now have Mickey / Minnie & Petes classic costumes completed. 
Already have 2 glitched fabrics and a comfy fabric for Belle. :-)

missamelissa

Apple (iOS)

Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:18 pm
Flitchard wrote:
Flitchard

I don't think I'll be getting Vanellope, sadly. I'll be lucky if I even get Belle. Oh well. Maybe they'll sell Vanellope near the end of the event???

I believe they sold others toward the end... I ended up having to do that for Stitch. I didn’t get Ariel or Ursula in The Little Mermaid event, so I really want Ariel. I saw they were selling her for $9.99 so maybe Vanellope will be the same.

PurpleMiser

Apple (iOS)

Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:38 pm
Working in Belle comfy as we speak. So far just one glitch token. In looking at the remaining tasks, I don’t think Vanellope will unlock until after we get Belle comfy. In the event menu, Comfy Ariel says Vanellope will need to be level 2, so keep that I’m mind as you welcome her. I don’t always level characters through the event, so I might have missed that.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:35 pm
PurpleMiser wrote:
Working in Belle comfy as we speak. So far just one glitch token. In looking at the remaining tasks, I don’t think Vanellope will unlock until after we get Belle comfy. In the event menu, Comfy Ariel says Vanellope will need to be level 2, so keep that I’m mind as you welcome her. I don’t always level characters through the event, so I might have missed that.

You got her comfy outfit already or you meant to say your working On it? , if you got it already congrats, I am still waiting for Mine to unlock, and so far I had to put 1 building into storage to make room for the wreck it ralph buildings, but 1 of those will be put into storage after the event to take its place, until I get more land, then it will come back out, :)