Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

gravel

Apple (iOS)

Re: Wreck it Ralph progression thread

Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:55 pm
Ralph - Level 6 (ready to go to 7)
Spamley - Level 6
Calhoun - Level 5
Yesss - Level 4
Felix - Level 4 (ready to go to 5)
Shank - Level 4
Have Comfy Cinderella, and Comfy Jasmine

14 Wifi Symbols
69,870 Event Curency
Waiting on Comfy Belle (24 hours as of this posting)

I'm working on building up my Wi-Fi symbols and getting the tokens so anyone is ready to go to the next level if needed.  I may bump Yesss up again once I get more of her ears tokens.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:09 pm
AK Nonna wrote:
Does anyone know if you have to have Jasmine’s comfy outfit before you can get Slaughter Race?  Shank is L3 and it’s saying I need to complete more quests to unlock it but there aren’t any quests to do. I’ve been working on Jasmine’s outfit  forever and still have 3 more fabrics to get. 

My characters:
Ralph L5
Spamley L4
Yesss L4
Shank L3
Calhoun L3
Felix L1

Yes, Jasmine's costume is required to continue to Slaughter race.

PurpleMiser

Apple (iOS)

Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:34 pm
Ralph ~ 6 
Felix ~ 3
Calhoun ~ 5
Spamley ~ 6
Yesss ~ 4
Shank ~ 3
EC Balance is about 34k.

Right now Ralph is completing 6 hr task in Slaughter Race as I try to collect tokens to Level Shank to 4. Waiting for Belle comfy to unlock, and continue milestone progress. I was so happy when I finally welcomed Jasmine’s!

To those who are feeling low: please remember this is a game, and is supposed to be fun. The tokens drop at different rates for all of us, so sometimes you are lucky and sometimes you aren’t. I was able to participate in both the first Incredibles event and later the Frozen event. Neither of these events I was able to get all the content before the clock was out. I also don’t believe I have ever actually finished an event, down to the last task. It’s ok. The rest of the game is fun, even if you don’t get what you want.

but for now, keep your head high, and keep checking your characters/ buildings like you already are. You might make great progress and catch up faster than you think! 😉
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:03 am
Totally agree with prior poster - do what you can, and try to have fun.  

I don't have Belle, so I've been worried about her token drop rates.  Only have one person for each of her tokens, so also nervewracking.  Doing okay, provided that Sarge keeps it up for her ears.  Anyone know - can we start getting the costume fabric when the new princesses are at level 1, or am I going to need to level her up some before starting to work on her costume?

PurpleMiser

Apple (iOS)

Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:26 am
Donalyn wrote:
 Anyone know - can we start getting the costume fabric when the new princesses are at level 1, or am I going to need to level her up some before starting to work on her costume?

I had to welcome Jasmine. I was able to start her costume as soon as she was welcomed. I think leveling them only changes the tasks they can do. So far I haven’t had to level her, but have the tokens to if I need to. If you hit a snag check out the Wikia page. It says level 1 for the costume, but hasn’t been updated yet for the rest of the event.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:33 am
It is now 10:30 pm , and My Slaughter Race building is under construction with a little over 7 hrs left to go to be finished, so it will be done before Belle's Comfy outfit unlocks in the morning, I got My characters where they need to be in level so far as well  Good luck to Everyone, and good night, :)

rissarex

Apple (iOS)

Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:46 am
Lisa, I started a little bit before the event started too :) I'm at 26 days right now

Soooooo I got my Buzz Astro Blasters reward... and I have NO space for it lol. Started a 150k expansion (to the right inside the entrance of tomorrowland?) and thatll be done tomorrow morning so I'll get Astro Blasters down. Thankfully this event seems to be done with buildings because I am so out of space and need normal gameplay to catch up!

Slaughter Race is built. I'm out of quests except getting tokens to welcome Belle. Fingers crossed they release chests for her tomorrow so I can just grab those characters if I'm lucky.

Got wiped for EC with Slaughter Race and leveling some characters but I'm back up to 20k EC.... just in time for more quests to leech more tomorrow lol...

Ralph is 6 ready for 7
Felix is 3 ready for 4
Calhoun is 3 ready for 4
Spamley is 4 ready for 5
Yesss is 4 (2 hats away from being able to level)
Shank is 4 (4 gloves, 5 hats away from being able to level)

I'm assuming Felix and Calhoun are likely not going to **need** to level any more since they're premium characters?

Am I missing anything in terms of needing to level anyone else for event requirements or am I good?

Belle's comfy costume quest won't unlock until I welcome her right? She is currently 5/5 gloves and 1/5 hats (I only have 1 character able to collect hats :/ ) but I'm really hoping for chests lol
no avatar

Tatkresiwok

Windows PC

Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:21 am
Blue007 wrote:
It is now 10:30 pm , and My Slaughter Race building is under construction with a little over 7 hrs left to go to be finished, so it will be done before Belle's Comfy outfit unlocks in the morning, I got My characters where they need to be in level so far as well  Good luck to Everyone, and good night, :)

WoW Blue. You have done really well to catch up so much. :-)

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:13 am
Yay for you too Blue. I'm at the same point, even have ralph off doing his 12 hr side quest for Yess while waiting. He'll be done before he has to start working with spamly for those comfys.

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:01 pm
Hopefully most of us are in a holding pattern waiting for the next phase - thanks to Blue for pointing out Ariel's outfit will unlock at the same time, I expected it to be later.

For those of us who are up to date - there are four tasks remaining in the event. One of them is welcoming Ariel, 2 are grinding outfits and 1 is welcoming Vanellope. For others catching up, you do have time.

For all of us - there are 10 days to go. I hope this is enough time for all of us to make it. Best of Wreck It luck to all :)