Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Wreck it Ralph progression thread

Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:01 pm
mmm.... Kinda with Tivorr here. Thought I made a major oopsie, in that I saw Sven needed to be level 8 to visit oaken for carrots only to now have it tied up when I need to welcome Ralph. ah well, alternate plan, stockpile trackers and the like while waiting for sven to finish.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:03 pm
and no way to see what is needed for the costumes until they unlock, though EC is a safe bet based on what we are seeing so far. I do have everyone I remember as having striking gold tasks back out

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:16 pm
grumptwin wrote:
I've reached the level of Merlin!!!
I don't know what's going on either -but having fun learning!!
Those sparkly pop ups are difficult for me to see-
I keep tapping my Disney family by mistake and they don't like it!

I understand the wispy popups might be hard to spot for some, but at least they turn into little purple people after a few seconds - much easier to see them then. Hopefully you can be a successful purple people eater grump ;)

Also - just started welcoming Ralph - yay, I can go to bed soon (the event started at 2am here, 5:18 now. The only benefit of being unemployed is late, late nights :D (and tonight, there's Thanksgiving NFL games on TV too, which is nice)).

Snowyriver

Apple (iOS)

Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:32 pm
Wow. I’m building the princess dressing room and Is it big!
I had to turn it sideways to get it to fit.
I really hope I don’t have to level up Ariel to 10 by the end of the event before getting her costume.

TahneeW

Windows PC

Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:02 pm
/
no avatar

Snowapple

Windows PC

Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:02 pm
Yep, building that myself. Seriously unreal on size had to put other attractions into storage and doubt it will even fit into the new land. Typical GL !!!!
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:00 pm
I'm very happy that it seems like I get a chance to welcome Jasmine and Belle.
Are building the dressing room and welcoming the princesses and their costumes side quests - or are they tied to the main storyline?

I don't like the Wreckit-Ralph characters - and so far I also don't like how they talk. I even don't like how the event menu looks. It's just not my event - so I won't be buying the premium characters or put too much effort in it. I hope this doesn't stop me from welcoming the princesses - but as I already have Ariel nd she seems to be the last one I have good hopes.
no avatar

Ohlas

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:39 pm
Well I was wondering why Ralph was so easy to get and level up, princess building was cheap. Why there where so many buildings and characters collecting currency.

The money sucking part is going to be the princesses. And their silly comfy wear
no avatar

Flitchard

Windows PC

Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:43 pm
To those who didn't get the tickets from the first pop up ads, make sure you click ALL available missions to begin them before you choose to clear the clickers. You won't get the reward unless the mission that requires them is active.

I have Calhoun and hope to welcome RALPH.fxit soon.

grumptwin

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:17 pm
Hopefully you can be a successful purple people eater grump Image

Thank You Sunburnt-
I had a few already, and no indigestion!!!
(But I do get impatient and start pushing buttons- I won't shot until I see the purple of their skin!
Good luck with your purple sparkly hunt!