Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Wreck it Ralph progression thread

Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:05 pm
freespeech wrote:
Not a single Anti-virus chip drop from clearing dismissing Pop Up Ads.

I had a ginchy feeling the first wave was set to a no-drop. Seems to be true - the second wave gave me 5/5 :)
no avatar

db91884

Google Play (Android)

Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:21 pm
Sunburnt Penguin wrote:
freespeech wrote:
Not a single Anti-virus chip drop from clearing dismissing Pop Up Ads.

I had a ginchy feeling the first wave was set to a no-drop. Seems to be true - the second wave gave me 5/5 :)

I've gotten nine out of ten so far...

Schmendrik

Windows PC

Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:35 pm
I only understand train station ... I have no idea how to get to the new event, or what I have to do about it

Schmendrik

Windows PC

Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:01 pm
can someone please tell me how to start this event?

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:11 pm
They said on the livestream that you have to have been playing long enough to get Mickey's Pirate costume. From what I remember, that was only a couple of days in for me. If you have that, load the Microsoft store and lurk for a few minutes - it started updating automatically for me a couple of minutes after I loaded it (although I doubt that applies now - it should update automatically).

Good luck getting going.

grumptwin

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:15 pm
I've reached the level of Merlin!!!
I don't know what's going on either -but having fun learning!!
Those sparkly pop ups are difficult for me to see-
I keep tapping my Disney family by mistake and they don't like it!

grumptwin

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:22 pm
can someone please tell me how to start this event?

My game is through Microsoft. It usually updates automatically, but this morning I had to go to the Microsoft shop and look up the update. As I did it, the update had already begun. Hope that helps- if you got it through Microsoft.
no avatar

Honey Tree

Apple (iOS)

Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:27 pm
How do you get drops for the WiFi tokens?  Getting all others but nothing showing for WiFi.

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:38 pm
Wi-Fi comes from defeating the virus, which in turn comes from hitting the popups along with a Calhoun or Goofy side quest.

Just noticed all the princesses involved suddenly need 5,000 hearts for their next level up (For me - Ariel & Cinderella are at 8, Jasmine & Belle at 7). All were ready to level up but suddenly aren't due to needing a lot more EC. That might explain why there's so many ways to earn a small amount of EC - perhaps we'll need a bucketload to level them all up to get their new outfits?

Can someone who has any of these characters at level 10 see if they have a similar requirement?

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:58 pm
Sunburnt Penguin wrote:
Wi-Fi comes from defeating the virus, which in turn comes from hitting the popups along with a Calhoun or Goofy side quest.

Just noticed all the princesses involved suddenly need 5,000 hearts for their next level up (For me - Ariel & Cinderella are at 8, Jasmine & Belle at 7). All were ready to level up but suddenly aren't due to needing a lot more EC. That might explain why there's so many ways to earn a small amount of EC - perhaps we'll need a bucketload to level them all up to get their new outfits?

Can someone who has any of these characters at level 10 see if they have a similar requirement?

My Ariel and Cindy are level ten and there are no requirements.