Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Snowyriver

Apple (iOS)

Wreck it Ralph progression thread

Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:42 pm
with the start of the event less than an hour and a half away, please post your progression in the event here :-)
to pre-start, I’ve got all characters not running any tasks, Mickey Mouse ready to start things off and no one leveling up at the moment :-)
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Re: Wreck it Ralph progression thread

Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:10 pm
Just bought the new chunk of land, and put away an un-required attraction elsewhere because the new land takes 24 hours to un-curse.  :)

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:27 pm
I have won the loading screen :P (and loving it :) )

Chars all running short tasks, 90% of them will be free for the start, the rest an hour after that.
no avatar

db91884

Google Play (Android)

Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:35 pm
I saw the first quest screen and thought I can't believe that Gameloft screwed up the first quest screen. And then I thought better of it.

https://ibb.co/cwv7QV
no avatar

Unlucky Ducky

Windows PC

Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:36 pm
Little Mermaid characters can get event currency.  I am surprised it wasn't the Big Hero 6 characters.  I can't recall BH6 characters being used to help in any events.

freespeech

Windows PC

Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:39 pm
Not a single Anti-virus chip drop from clearing dismissing Pop Up Ads.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:40 pm
Whoo, took me over 20 min. to get everyone who is capable to work on hearts out into the kingdom.  Having to scroll up to Ralph, seeing who could earn hearts, click to get to the character page, and return, rinse and repeat.  Things would be so much easier if the Home feature included a 'Earns event currency" tab or something.

Not to mention there is a lot of characters earning currency this time around, 42 from last count.
no avatar

Unlucky Ducky

Windows PC

Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:43 pm
I have Ariel, Jasmine, and Cinderella, so I know I can get their college girl outfits.  I don't have Belle.  It looks like I can get her in this event.  I am not sure though.  

This is a a lot different then previous events.    

I bought Calhoun.  It would have been great to have Jane Lynch's voice in the game.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

So newer players are getting a free chance at Jasmine, Belle and Ariel, I assume. I wonder if I can simply skip the quests that welcome them, as I already have them.

Snowyriver

Apple (iOS)

I too was surprised by the sheer number of characters used to obtain currency this event.

It’s either going to be easy or it’s going to be difficult just depending on how much currency we are going to need going forward.