Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Irina FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Gameloft

MSN to Microsoft. How to migrate there?

Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:27 pm
Hi, Kingdomers

Starting with the upcoming update (UPD 25), Microsoft will be phasing out the old MSN accounts, and this will happen on all the other Gameloft accounts. What does this mean?

1. Windows players won't be able to access their saves through the MSN account. The option will disappear
Oh, no! What are we going to do now???

2. However, they will be able to transfer the progress from the MSN account to the Microsoft one
Awesome!

3. As you can see in the pic, all you have to do is to connect yourself to Microsoft with the old MSN credentials :) 
Really, that's all?

4. Voila, your progress will remain untouched!
Yay <3

Note: Next time you decide to reinstall the game, go to the Main Menu - Options and tap on the Microsoft Connect button. In no time, your game progress should return ;)  

Second note: This is a Windows-only change!
Attachments
MSN-MICROSOFT.png
MSN-MICROSOFT.png (186.35 KiB) Viewed 1183 times
Community Moderator on a bunch of awesome Gameloft games 
no avatar

Tatkresiwok

Windows PC

Thank you Irina. :-)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Thank you very much for explaining this  to Us, now I am less confused, much appreciated, :)

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Ah! So, at this point just connect to both of them until the old one is phased out?

Dragonsxshadow

Windows PC

im not even sure if im signing in with msn or microsoft errr
if i am how would i know if im useing the old way or the new
way ???
no avatar

Effan

Windows PC

Is this applicable to Windows Phone also?
I use Windows Phone along with Windows PC, the new "Microsoft Account" option is available on the PC but is not available in the phone version.
Does this mean that after the update, it will not be possible to sync between PC and Phone?
no avatar

phillystein

Windows PC

Hi. I am having a problem still of having to log in to microsoft every time I open the game even though my cloud is logged in. Also get a choice of saved game or cloud game with no points gems etc.
Is this something in my settings?
Any advice appreciated.
no avatar

elinasophos

Apple (iOS)

Such kind of gaming platform may not support in some particular system as such a system generated issues. They take any guidance from https://lenovosupport.net/lenovo-laptop-repair/ that will guide them in a significant manner.
no avatar

jhart05

Windows PC

So what do you do if you don't see those options?
Attachments
DMK..jpg
DMK..jpg (58.36 KiB) Viewed 649 times
no avatar

jhart05

Windows PC

That's what I see above. Never get the option to login at all.