Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: The Daily Calendar

Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:06 pm
I see no chance of ever getting a attraction ever again from the chests, due to the fact that not only character tokens are in the way still but now enchantments are also in the way., so they made getting attractions from chests worse not better in My opinion.
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:17 pm
The new chest system appears to have been designed to disadvantage players and hinder progress.

The Chest that has only concessions, lets you get a concession because there's no tokens in it. They should have provided an equivalent one with only attractions, to allow players to get an attraction.

There's already a specific chest for enchantments & tokens, plus the Bronze ones, so having attractions mixed in with tokens makes no sense other than to deliberately deny us receiving attractions.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:53 pm
I think that it is clear that the new chest system isn't as advantagous to player as the prior one.  That, in my opinion, is slightly different from saying they are hindering progress - they just aren't helping it as much as they were before.  I don't know.  The biggest negative to chests happened before this last change - and that was the fact that tokens will still drop, even if you are maxed on that token for the next level up.

The attractions from platinum chests had pretty long odds, if I remember correctly.  Maybe slightly better odds than these new chests.  I'd go months and months between attractions falling from them (particularly after all of the easier to fall ones were already in my park, such as the ones that you could get from gold chests).  I never really expected to get them.  

Now, we have a 10% chance of getting special rewards out of an attraction enchantment chest.  And then there is, for me, about a 4.5% chance that a building will drop.  Given that my special chance odds add up to 10%, I'm taking it to mean that there is basically a 4.5% change each time I open an attraction enchantment chest to get one of the three buildings available to me.  Again, that doesn't seem much different from what I remember about my odds under the platinum chests.  

To me, it is odd that the concession chests only give one concession.  And that the decoration chests only give two decorations.  That is where they are really getting stingy.  Luckily, I had a lot of both of them in storage, but still.
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:46 pm
For me the chance for an attraction has been twice as high in the platinum chests. But I do get more attraction chest than I have gotten platinum chests before - so I think it should be about the same.
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:16 am
My odds of the Special Reward in the chest is 10%, but the chance of each building is 0.83%. Within that same collection is a rare blueprint token at 6.67%, so if I ever fluked the Special Reward it wouldn't drop Splash Mountain or any other building sitting in there.

The old Platinum chests had Splash Mountain at 3.7% for me.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:49 am
The chest I got from the calendar today gave Me Squirts shell, so I am happy bout that, :)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:40 pm
As I logged into My game this morning, the Calendar popped up , and a message , so I ended up getting some items, and this from the   chest I also recieved & very happy bout :) >

Reflections of ChinaImage

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:12 pm
I am very happy to say that from the Concession stand chest I got from the calendar today , I finally got a stand I did not have yet which was This>

Slushies Stand
I am happy bout this yup. :)
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:36 pm
My game froze up & crashed right during the opening of the calendar chest, but when I restarted it, that gift is expired even though I got nothing! I've had around 3 to 5 game crashes per day ever since the last update.
no avatar

Pammy1010

Apple (iOS)

Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:12 pm
My daily calendar gift for today was a legendary chest....upon opening the game, I received the chest but the game froze and I could not open it.  Now the game thinks that I received my bonus for the day. 
HELP!