Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: The Daily Calendar

Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:08 am
I think I got a concession stand. Suppose thats not a total waste, though I probably had it already. Was hoping for Fred, the baymax costume or a building, but even with multiple goodies in there, its a bit of a long shot. - 

Otherwise they wouldnt sell the chests if everyone got stuff without spending serious dough ;-)
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:24 am
tviorr wrote:
I think I got a concession stand. Suppose thats not a total waste, though I probably had it already. Was hoping for Fred, the baymax costume or a building, but even with multiple goodies in there, its a bit of a long shot. - 

Otherwise they wouldnt sell the chests if everyone got stuff without spending serious dough ;-)

They got enough money from Me in my opinion, with all the money I have spent since I started playing, they should be giving Me alot more stuff for free, I think. :(

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:59 am
Well, BH6 was one of the last events I really dominated in. so, umm... yeah. I knew whatever I got had a 90% chance of being a decoration and a 100% chance of being turned into elixir
no avatar

LinLizzy

Windows PC

Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:10 am
Bench here as well. I think they would make a lot more money if they would offer character oder attraction bundles during events. Like they offer one of each featured group during the TCs. They could offer each BH6 character and attraction right now. I bet more people would decide to spend money on characters they still need instead of chest.

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

North Pole

Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:12 pm
LinLizzy wrote:
Bench here as well. I think they would make a lot more money if they would offer character oder attraction bundles during events. Like they offer one of each featured group during the TCs. They could offer each BH6 character and attraction right now. I bet more people would decide to spend money on characters they still need instead of chest.

Yup
Boo to enchantment. **** **** idea 

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:36 pm
I am seeing alot of people claim that we wont be getting alot of Magic Bottles now after update 31, but I got 500 Magic bottles from the Calendar today, so I am glad we are still getting them, :)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:51 pm
I am very happy to say that from the Moana Legendary Chest I got this morning I finally got the last Stand for the set, which  for Me was the Fish Hook stand, :) .

no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:48 pm
Even though my chest had Gramma Tala at 19% Common chance, I just got yet another Grilled Pineapple Stand that I already have three of, despite it being an Uncommon (more rare) drop. Typical that chests never ever give me anything I actually want, even if it's the highest odds, which is why I will never buy or pay for any gambling chests.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:49 pm
I really question the new percentage odds for characters in Legendary chests for the past few updates.  In a number of chests, the premium legendary characters have been placed as "common" level characters, with like a 15 to 20% chance of getting them.  Anyone actually gotten one in this situation?  And I'm talking about past premium characters, like Frozone, Grandma Tala, the Cheshire Cat, Mushu?  I've had 4 chests like this and not a character from the bunch.  Now, that is a significant sample size, but starting to get that way.  Anyone?

I had all of the Moana characters, so I was hoping for a concession stand.  Got the decoration, which likely will help with the thrill zones at some point.  Not very exciting and I'm pretty sure a duplicate.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:03 am
I got Frozone from the recent common placement in the incredibles chests - hmmm not long after they started that trend. If I recall correctly I bought 3 chests and managed an incredibles building as well. I think the chance was even higher than 19 though. 

Whether the chances listed in the chests actually hold up is an open question though. All sorts of creative ways of calculating what the odds are. Ive been doubting a lot of the percentages myself. - The old Platinum chest didnt have a drop rate that corresponded to what the list said. At least not for me. Soooo many chests popped along the years playing so rare to get an attraction.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less.