Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: The Daily Calendar

Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:32 am
Romina Goldie wrote:
Tomorrow’s reward must be in celebration of International Women’s Day. They could at least come up with a different design though! A day where we get to pick our own reward would be amazing. That’s a brilliant idea Blue!

Thank you kindly, :)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:11 pm
What happened to My platinum chest I was suppose to get? , as I was just bout to get the platinum chest from the Calendar, My game froze up and I had to log out of game and back in, but when I logged back in the calendar shows that I got the chest already when I did not get it !!, and it won't let Me go back to it, so how do I reclaim My platinum chest?
Update> I got My ticket number > 17910719, I am waiting to find out what can be done bout this problem.
Update # 2 > I wish to say thank you for My platinum chest that I recieved when I logged into My game, even though I got yet another Antler Topiary again, much appreciated just the same. :)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri May 31, 2019 3:50 am
When I first started to play this game, I had gotten Tinkerbell a Character Mind you from day 5 of logging into the game I believe it was, So I would like to know why Tink is the only character ever to be on the calendar , and none of the other chars are ever on the calendar?
Why am I not seeing hardly any of the Concession Stands on the calendar either, when I know I had gotten 1 or 2 of them over the time I have played this game, It seems like We got 1 or 2 and then they were all stopped, I think after all the Money that I have dished out over the time I have played this game, that I should get something good from the calendar, when all I get is just tokens mostly from the chests that do pop up once in awhile, I hate that the Tokens were put into the chests, cause that is all I get since I have way to many chars at once that need to be leveled up, I hardly ever get any of the decorations or stands from the chests, so it would be nice if they were added to the calendar once in awhile I think, thanks.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:15 pm
Today I got a gold chest  thinking it was going to be just like every single time in the past , but DMK Surprised Me today cause I got this>

Beauty and the Beast DMK BillboardImage    :)
no avatar

Effan

Windows PC

Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:49 pm
Blue007 wrote:
Today I got a gold chest  thinking it was going to be just like every single time in the past , but DMK Surprised Me today cause I got this>

Beauty and the Beast DMK BillboardImage    :)

Congrats... I believe you had been wanting this for some time now. :)
no avatar

Romina Goldie

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:56 pm
Yay Blue! So happy you got it!

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:17 pm
Thank you Effan , & Romina Goldie , much appreciated, :)
no avatar

nelsonmujica236

Windows PC

Santiago

Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:31 pm
Es interesante tener en cuenta ciertas determinaciones para el tema de la corona de rey, es así como me encanta hacer este tipo de accesorios.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:41 pm
I just opened up the Legendary chest for Baymax and I ended up getting a bench, oh yay Me !! :( ,  it was a useless chest ,  why can't we get chests for chars or items we do not have instead? , I see they had the incredibles chests again but I am so not paying 9.99 to try and get 1 character, nope, plus I just opened up 3 platinum chests, and what did I get ! wait for it!! 2 Corona Dials, and a lamp I think it was, none of the attractions that I am missing though, pfft.

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

North Pole

Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:14 am
San Francisco bench... Merlin says thanks. :(
Boo to enchantment. Stupid stupid idea