Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: The Daily Calendar

Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:09 pm
Today's Calendar Platinum Chest that I got gave Me a Clover Plant ! Really Game Team?, I think I need to get the items I do not have yet more then stuff I do have, thanks.

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

North Pole

Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:29 pm
Today I received a magical fountain. I desperately need decorations to trade as I have NO other way of leveling up the mayor. 9x1500 elixir to go.....sheesh
Boo to enchantment. **** **** idea 
no avatar

Ohlas

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:15 pm
Sun dial lol it’s like getting slipper socks
no avatar

phillystein

Windows PC

Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:45 am
Well after a chain of cannons and sun dials I finally got something useful! I have been hoping for the ice rink and actually got it so Bambi ears are go  :o

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:56 am
phillystein wrote:
Well after a chain of cannons and sun dials I finally got something useful! I have been hoping for the ice rink and actually got it so Bambi ears are go  :o

Congrats philly - it's a very useful attraction. I'm currently trying to work out a way to fit it back in my park so I can use it to get my Bambi set past 7 without too much hassle. Enjoy!
no avatar

phillystein

Windows PC

Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:27 pm
Thanks Sunburnt and good luck for your Willie .hehe
no avatar

pablo8019

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:45 pm
Others need Willie and cannot find it - I don't need it at the moment but have scored it yesterday :) It looks quite strange in colorful neighbourhood of other buildings...

Lisa522

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:00 pm
I currently have a streak reward of 40 gems!! I get it early next week 😃

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:59 pm
I just noticed that tomorrow we get the Tribute to ****'s Statue aka Mrs. Incredible, that is nice for player's that do not have that statue yet, but for Me not so much as it will be My 6th one!, I do wish they would give Us a choice of items to get instead of giving Us items We have already just like the chests, I am so tired of getting the same items over and over again, instead of items that I do not have yet, I really do think that the Game Team needs to change this, and as far as those Radiant chests go from the Princess and the frog Event, did the Game Team really have to put in those dang Happy Faces? I mean really all they do is take away from even getting the Soda Stand and Throne that I still need, but I guess I won't be getting those, cause I won't be buying those chests again, nope, once was enough for Me.
no avatar

Romina Goldie

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:46 pm
Tomorrow’s reward must be in celebration of International Women’s Day. They could at least come up with a different design though! A day where we get to pick our own reward would be amazing. That’s a brilliant idea Blue!