Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
User avatar

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

2181

The Daily Calendar

Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:14 pm
I noticed that a Legendary chest is next for tomorrow , but it is for the Nightmare Before Christmas ?
I already got all those characters, so will it change to something else or no? , if not then I hope those who do not have those characters get what they want, but I will still be bumbed out a bit, cause it seems that the only time I even see one of those chests in the Calendar, it is for character sets I already got, go figure :(.
no avatar

genini1

Junior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

21

Re: The Daily Calendar

Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:53 pm
It'll just be Nightmare. They do a chest that is of the set that helps with the tower event.
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

696

Re: The Daily Calendar

Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:15 pm
Tomorrow? I see the legendary chest for Thursday.

You can see what you can get out of the chest by clicking on it and then clicking on the little chest button in the popup.
no avatar

Shazputt

Junior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

8

Re: The Daily Calendar

Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:41 am
Haha i try not to get excited about legendary chests. I always end up with some crappy decoration that i have a billion of 🙄
User avatar

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

2181

Re: The Daily Calendar

Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:04 am
Yalliria wrote:
Tomorrow? I see the legendary chest for Thursday.

You can see what you can get out of the chest by clicking on it and then clicking on the little chest button in the popup.

Yup your right it is Thursday, sorry got ahead of Myself, anyway I looked into the chest and all I will get is items I already got, cause thus far I got all the character's and Stands for that set, not including the ones from the tower challenge that is, I probably won't get any of those anyway with My luck, I say that cause I did not get the Triton Stand either from the Little Mermaid set, :(
User avatar

Marc_Suede

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

764

Re: The Daily Calendar

Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:18 am
Blue007 wrote:
Yalliria wrote:
Tomorrow? I see the legendary chest for Thursday.

You can see what you can get out of the chest by clicking on it and then clicking on the little chest button in the popup.

Yup your right it is Thursday, sorry got ahead of Myself, anyway I looked into the chest and all I will get is items I already got, cause thus far I got all the character's and Stands for that set, not including the ones from the tower challenge that is, I probably won't get any of those anyway with My luck, I say that cause I did not get the Triton Stand either from the Little Mermaid set, :(

Triton stand? I got 2, do you want me to give you 1? 😈
One does not simply quit after investing huge amount of money!
User avatar

grumptwin

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

579

Re: The Daily Calendar

Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:22 pm
I don’t get excited over any chests anymore either. I just found a platinum and gold chest and got another light! But I did get a few thousand magic from the platinum. So I’m not complaining- yet :-)
User avatar

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

643

Location

North Pole

Re: The Daily Calendar

Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:22 pm
grumptwin wrote:
I don’t get excited over any chests anymore either. I just found a platinum and gold chest and got another light! But I did get a few thousand magic from the platinum. So I’m not complaining- yet :-)

Another musical fountain for Merlin. Think he's the only one likes these useless decorations.
Boo to enchantment. **** **** idea 
User avatar

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

2181

Re: The Daily Calendar

Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:47 pm
Marc_Suede wrote:
Blue007 wrote:
Yalliria wrote:
Tomorrow? I see the legendary chest for Thursday.

You can see what you can get out of the chest by clicking on it and then clicking on the little chest button in the popup.

Yup your right it is Thursday, sorry got ahead of Myself, anyway I looked into the chest and all I will get is items I already got, cause thus far I got all the character's and Stands for that set, not including the ones from the tower challenge that is, I probably won't get any of those anyway with My luck, I say that cause I did not get the Triton Stand either from the Little Mermaid set, :(

Triton stand? I got 2, do you want me to give you 1? 😈

I wish you could, but I know that won't happen, but Thanks for the offer just the same, :)
User avatar

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

2181

Re: The Daily Calendar

Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:50 pm
I just had 2 gold chests and a platinum chest, you would think that I would of gotten something good from them but nope, all the items I got are going to Merlin for elixer's, there is like 2 or 3 items from Platinum chest I still need, but I never get those, I only get copies of items i already got, :(