Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: New backlog thread

Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:11 pm
156 characters maxed, all costumes collected except Mulans (locked)

Drizella - 8
The Mayor - 8
Vanellope - 8
Anastasia - 7
Lady Tremaine - 7
Crikee - 20k of 40.25k coins collected.
no avatar

shayori

Apple (iOS)

Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:35 am
Today is day 89 for me.  Got really lucky over XMAS getting characters through chests during the sale.  I thought I was doing really good til I read Lisa's list.  How are you already to Mother G and Bambi after only 64 days?

Curently trying to welcome Prince Phillip, Donald, & Judy...Donald is taking forever!
Have all characters excpet The Mayor and of course storyline characters I haven't reached.

Merlin:MAX
Mickey, Minnie, Goofy: MAX;   Pluto: 9;   Daisy, Pete: 8;  Chip, Dale: 4;  all ready to level
Jessie, Woody, Rex: MAX;   Sarge: 9;   Buzz, Bo, Ham: 8;   Alien: 5;   Zurg: 3;  Zurg & Alien not ready
Cinderella, Charming: 8;   Godmother: 7;   Anastasia, Drizella, Lady T: 5;  all ready to level
Tink: 9;   Hook: 8;  Hook not ready
Elisabeth, Jack, Will: 7;  Davy: 5;  Elisabeth & Will not ready
Mike, Sully, Boo, Roz, Celia: 8;   Randall: 7;   all ready to level
Wall-e, Eve: 8;   all ready to level
Maximus: 6;   Flynn, Rapunzel: 5;   Rapunzel not ready
Merryweather: 6;   Aurora: 5;   Flora, Fauna: 4;   Aurora not ready
Flash: 3;   Flash not ready
Mrs. I: 9;   Dash: 8;   Mr. I, Violet, Frozone, Syndrome: 7;   Jack Jack: 6;   Dash, Jack Jack & Syndrome not ready
Zero, Jack, Sally, Oogie: 5;   all ready to level
Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Sven: 8;   Hans, Kristoff: 7;   all ready to level
Mulan: 9;   Li Shang, Mushu: 8;   all ready to level
Beast: 7;   Belle, Lumiere, Cogsworth, Potts, Chip, Gaston: 6;  all ready to level
Zazu, Rafiki: 6;   Nala, Simba, Scar, Timon, Pumba: 5;  all ready to level
Aladin, Jasmine, Abu, Carpet, Jafar, Iago: 6;   Genie: 5;   all ready to level
Alice, Hatter, Hare, Catapiller, Queen of Hearts, Cheshire: 4;  White Rabbitt: 3;  Queen of Hearts not ready
Doc: 6;   Sneezy, Dopey, Grumpy: 5;   Bashful, Happy, Sleepy, Snow: 3;  Evil Queen: 1;   Evil Queen not ready
Eyeore, Tigger, Kanga, Rabbitt: 5;   Piglett: 3;   Roo: 2;   Christopher, Pooh: 1;  Roo, Christopher, & Pooh not ready
Nani: MAX;   Peakly: 8;   Jumba, Cobra: 7;   Lilo, Angel: 6;   Stitch: 5;   all ready to level
Hiro, Fred: 5;   GoGo, Honey, Wasabi: 4;   Yokai, Baymax: 3;   Baymax not ready
Sebastian, Scuttle, Triton: 3;   Eric, Flounder, Ariel, Ursula: 2;   Ariel & Urula not ready
Ralph: 8;   Spamley, Shank: 6;   Yesss, Felix, Calhoun: 5;   Vanellope: 4;   all ready to level

Few, that took a while!
Shayori
no avatar

Tatkresiwok

Windows PC

Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:53 pm
All characters maxed except the ones listed below

Almost lvl 10
The Mayor
Vanelope
Fix it
Calhoun
Spamley
Yess
Shank
lvl 9
Peter Pan
John Darling
Lvl 8
Anastasia
Drsella
Lady Tremane
Lvl 6
Michael Darling
Still to welcome
Shear Khan
Cri-kee

Lisa522

Apple (iOS)

Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:32 am
Today is day 89 for me.  Got really lucky over XMAS getting characters through chests during the sale.  I thought I was doing really good til I read Lisa's list.  How are you already to Mother G and Bambi after only 64 days?

Shayori, I’m really not that far ahead of you after reading through your list.  You have Captain Hook also that I don’t have.  I welcomed Mother Gothel - she wasn’t too bad because a lot of characters can work on her items (Zurg, Pete, Flynn, Maximus as well as parade drops).  I’ve been trying to welcome Bambi for weeks,  He needs like 30 of each item and they are epic.  I think I’m about halfway through with his tokens only.  I do finally have Thumper and Flower though.  Flower is premium.  Daisy, Minnie, Aurora, either Mrs Potts or Fairy Godmother, Pete, all help with the Bambi franchise tokens).  I still need zillions of the PotC characters tokens.  I have them all up to level 8 or 9 but it will still take me forever to get them to 10 because of the number of tokens needed and so few chances to get them.  I’ve been disabled for the past two years so I’ve had A LOT of time to spend in game day and night playing.  I also picked up a zillion characters at Christmas through the legendary chests, as you did. 
no avatar

koldrof

Windows PC

Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:12 am
My current status on DMK, I feel like bragging. This was not easy to get to as I started at the end of the second event.
characters not listed are maxed out. I have ever character and costume. I am ranked 1360 globally.

Mayor - lvl 6
vanellope - lvl 7
Cree-kee - lvl 1
Anastasia - lvl 5
drizella - lvl 6
lady tremaine - lvl 6

attractions needed: reflections of China 

consesions : 60 anniversary hat stand

decorations: ships wheel

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:03 pm
koldrof wrote:
My current status on DMK, I feel like bragging. This was not easy to get to as I started at the end of the second event.
characters not listed are maxed out. I have ever character and costume. I am ranked 1360 globally.

Mayor - lvl 6
vanellope - lvl 7
Cree-kee - lvl 1
Anastasia - lvl 5
drizella - lvl 6
lady tremaine - lvl 6

attractions needed: reflections of China 

consesions : 60 anniversary hat stand

decorations: ships wheel

That's awesome! When you say second event are you referring to the original NBC event of 2016? My list of who isn't level 10 is large. I never played the game with the goal of getting everyone to max level as quickly as possible. When the game first started there were very long breaks between events so leveling characters was reserved for those down times and I didn't want to be one of those people left with nothing to do between events. In addition there was no real incentive to level up characters to max level as most story lines could be completed by the time a character was between level 5 or 7. Enter in the tower challenges and suddenly I'm scarmbling to level up characters. I just learned that the global leaderboard list can only be scrolled to top 500 so unfortunately I can't see you. I am 178 globally.
no avatar

koldrof

Windows PC

Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:26 am
Yeah it was the 2016 nightmare before Christmas event I got in on the very end of it .  In the beginning I had planned on slowly leveling up characters because we had those long breaks between events,   After a while I noticed that I was gonna have to pick up my pace in order to keep up with the releases they were coming out .  I remember starting on the world board at 870,000   World rank  and you at the time only had I think it was 34 million visitors.  I thought to myself I’m never going to catch these guys .

My next goal is to get on that leaderboard.  I’m curious though have you been able to get every trophy.
no avatar

Tatkresiwok

Windows PC

Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:41 pm
lvl 9
Anastasia
Drisella
Lady Tremaine
Peter Pan
John Darling
Lvl 7
Michael Darling
lvl 2
Cri~ Kee

All other Chars maxed out including the Mayor  :P
no avatar

Since1971

Windows PC

Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:19 am
I just looked over mine and I still have a lot of leveling up to do apparently. I played the first couple of months not really focusing on leveling up characters until after the first TC. I even took longer in the storyline because I didn't realize leveling up a character wouold open up more of the story ::)

Level 10: Mickey, Minnie, Goofy. Donald, Daisy, Pluto, Chip, Dale, Zurg, Jessie, Woody, Buzz, Bo Peep, Hamm, Sarge, Rex, Bullseye, Tinker Bell, Elizabeth Swann, Will Turner, Jack Sparrow, Mike, Sulley, Randall, Wall-E, Eve, Mrs. Incredible, Mulan, Li Shang, Mushu, Nani

Level 9: Captain Hook, Davy Jones, Boo, Roz, Celia, Mother Gothel, Rapunzel, Aurora, Judy Hopps, Nick Wilde, Flash, Belle, Mad Hatter

Level 8: Toy Alien (soon to be 9), Lady Tremaine, Barbossa, Tia Dalma, Flynn, Maximus, Prince Phillip, Flora, Fauna, Merriweather, Chief Bogo, Bambi, Thumper, Flower, King Louie, Dash, Mr. Incredible, Violet, Frozone, Syndrome, Zero, Jack Skellington, Anna, Hans, Beast, Lumiere, Mrs. Potts, Gaston, Jasmine, Alice, March Hare, White Rabbit, Caterpillar, Cheshire Cat, Bashful, Doc, Sneezy, Dopey, The SW Queen, Grumpy, Sleepy, Eeyore, Tigger, Rabbit, Lilo, Stitch, Angel, Pleakley, Jumba, Cobra Bubbles

Level 7: Drusilla, Wendy, Bagheera, Mowgli, Baloo, Jack-Jack, Oogie, Elsa, Olaf, Kristoff, Sven, Cogsworth, Timon, Aladdin, Iago, Queen of Hearts, Happy, Snow White, Christopher Robin, Pooh, Roo, Sebastian, Eric, Scuttle, Triton, Ariel, Ursula, Ralph

Level 6: Anatasia, Shere Khan, Sally, Mayor (soon to be 7), Carpet, Jafar, Genie, Kanga, Piglet, Honey Lemon, Go Go, Flounder, Calhoun, Yess, Shank

Level 5: Hiro, Baymax, Yokai, Fred, Wasabi, Vanellope, Felix, Spamley

Level 4: Peter Pan

Level 2: Crickee, Merlin (Max)

I was going to start leveling up Mermaid characters until Blue mentioned their tokens might conflict with Princess & the Frog, so now I am working on getting Mermaid characters back up to needing to be leveled. Would love to get the level 8's up, but I have a hard time with the 16 hour thing, I only got the 10's up there under threat of those TCs. I really wish we could level up two characters at a time.

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:40 am
Third post in this thread about my own park. If it's a whole number listed, they're ready to level up. Fractions or decimals used where they're still working towards their next level. (so 7.5 means they're at 7 and halfway ready for 8 - 7 means they're ready for 8).

206(?) days in - not totally certain as the Calendar is currently telling me there's no Calendar event running. Storywise, about half the tokens and 300k towards getting Peter Pan. Whenever I have a spare 820k I'll welcome Shere Khan, he's ready. Just unlocked the 1 million plot behind and right of IASW. If PP takes ages to get tokens, I'll probably welcome Shere while I wait since he can help with PP (and would've been handy in the last TC too).

So...

Disney Classic: Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Donald all 10. Daisy, Pete, Chip & Dale 9.

Toy Story: Rex, Jessie, Bullseye all 10. Buzz, Woody, Bo Peep, Sarge & Hamm all 9, Zurg 9.6, Toy Alien 7.

Cinderella: Cinderella 10, Prince & Fairy Godmother 9. Anastasia 6, Druzella 7, Tremaine 7 1/3.

Peter Pan: Tinkerbell 9, Captain Hook at 7, Wendy at 6.75 (5 more ears). No others yet.

PotC: Elizabeth 10, Will & Davey Jones 9, Jack & Tia 8, Barbossa 8.75 ('only' 11 more ears, but the drop rate on those remains terrible).

Monsters Inc: All at 9 except Roz at 8

Wall-E: Both 9

Tangled: Flynn at 7, other 3 at 9. Fairly sure these will be balanced soon, so I should probably get them finished pronto.

Sleeping Beauty: Aurora 9, Merryweather & Flora at 8, the Prince & Fauna at 7. Also expecting these to be balanced soon, trying to stop neglecting them :)

Zootopia: Judy & Nick at 9, Flash 8, Chief 8.25.

Bambi: Flower at 8, Thumper 8.75, Bambi at 7

Jungle Book: Mowgli & Louie at 7, Bagheera 6, Baloo at 5.

Incredibles: Mrs Incredible 10, Mr Incredible 9, others at 8, except Jack Jack at 7.

NBC: All at 7 except the Mayor at 5 and Sally at 9.

Frozen: Anna, Olaf & Sven at 9, Elsa & Kristoff at 7, Hans at 7.0 (leveling now, about an hour left).

Mulan - Got them in the TC. Li Shang 6.0 (just leveled up a couple of hours ago), Mulan & Mushu 5, Cri-Kee 1.5

B&B: Beast, Belle, Cogsworth & Mrs Potts at 9. Lumiere & Gaston at 8. Chip 8.5 (made a mistake last post, a month ago he was only 7).

Lion King: N/A This is now the only set I don't have. Care factor 0. Inevitably I'll buy some chests down the line - damn you, completist tendencies :P

Aladdin: Jasmine & Iago at 9, the rest at 7. Jafar will be firmly parked there for a while since he costs so much more than the rest to upgrade.

Alice: All at 7 except Mad Hatter at 9. Another group I need to stop ignoring.

Snow White: Appropriately, most are at 7. Snow White is 8, Bashful at 7.9 & He-who-must-not-be-named at 9

Winnie: All at 7 except Kanga & Roo at 7.5, Christopher Robin at 6.5.

Lilo & Stitch: Nani 10, Stitch, Angel & Pleakley 8, Jumba, Cobra Bubbles & Lilo at 7.

BH6 : Finally got Baymax about a month back - even got the outfit, yay! He's at 7.75. All others at 8, except Honey Lemon at 9. Yokai has almost enough tokens to be ready for 10 - currently 68/30 Photos due to chests, I think that's just two more he'll need. He's also got 12 extra ears so I expect he'll be the next of the 8's in this group to level up since he'll almost instantly be ready for 10

TLM: Ariel & Ursula 9, Sebastian 9.2 the rest at 7. Probably going to leave them be so there aren't any token conflicts with PatF next week. I should have the rest of Sebastian's tokens in time.

Wreck it Ralph: Ralph Vanellope & Yesss at 7, the rest at 6. This'll likely be my next daytime group to work on as they're almost my last 6's (and they're fairly cheap).

It was nice to compare this to my last post - it reminded me that I am actually making progress, in spite of how it felt :D