Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Ohlas

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: New backlog thread

Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:18 pm
grumptwin wrote:
grumptwin

As part of my backlog plan now, I am counting the group tokens for each group to level up (as opposed to the individual character tokens). I'm stunned by the numbers. For example:
Little Mermaid group needs 300. (Ariel and Eric already at 10)
Big Hero needs 460. (mine are either level 6 or 7 - so that is 460 per level!)
Wrecked Ralph needs 510 (most are at 7)
One hour token quests for the next few years!!!!

lol. The 100 token thing is ****.  Only 80 more sea shells to go 🙃.

i also meant to add,  I just collect the 60 min tokens and let the buildings and other support characters collect the high tokens.  Till I max out on smaller timed tokens

Lisa522

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:34 pm
I’ve noticed TLM and BH6 characters in particular take a ton of tokens. Seems very out of line with the other storyline characters.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:02 am
mmm... got all the incredibles up to 8 before the stepsisters showed... so right now concentrating on them while i also grind other tokens

Lisa522

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:57 pm
I actually wrote down all my character levels for the first time in anticipation of my first Tower Challenge.  I’ve been playing for 64 days as of today (1/19/19)

Mulan - Mulan and Mushu,9; Li Shang,8

Mickey & Friends - Mickey, Minnie, Goofy,10; Pluto, Daisy, Pete,9; Donald,Chip, Dale,7

Toy Story - Jessie, Woody, Hamm, Sarge, Rex,10; Buzz, Bo Peep,9; Zurg,5; Bullseye, Toy Alien,4

Cinderella - Cinderella, Prince Charming,10; Fairy Godmother,9, Drizella,5; Anastasia, Lady Tremaine,4

Peter Pan - Tinkerbell,10 (she’s my only character)

Pirates of Caribbean- Jack Sparrow,9; Elizabeth Swann, Davy Jones,8, Will Turner,7

Monsters, Inc. - Mike Wazowski, Sulley,10, Roz,9; Boo, Celia Mae,8; Randall Boggs,7

Wall-E - Wall-E,10; Eve,9

Tangled - Flynn,10; Rapunzel, Maximus,9; Mother Gothel - 95% welcomed

Sleeping Beauty - Flora, Fauna,8; Aurora, Prince Phillip, Merriweather,7

Zootopia - Judy Hopps, Flash,7; Nick Wilde,4

The Incredibles- Dash, Elastigirl, Mr. Incredible, Violet, Frozone,10; Syndrome,7; Jack-jack,4

Nightmare Before Christmas- Zero,9; Sally,7; Jack Skellington, Oogie Boogie,6; don’t have Mayor

Frozen - Olaf, Sven,10; Hans, Kristoff, Anna,9; Elsa,7

Beauty & the Beast - Belle, Beast, Lumiere,10; Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts, Chip,9; Gaston,6

Lion King - Zazu,10; Simba, Pumbaa,9; Rafiki,8; Nala, Timon,7; Scar,6

Aladdin - Aladdin, Carpet, Genie, Abu, 8; Jasmine, Iago,7; Jafar,5

Alice in Wonderland- White Rabbit,7; Mad Hatter, March Hare, Cheshire Cat,6; Caterpillar, Queen of Hearts,5; Alice,4

Snow White & the Seven Dwarves - Doc, Dopey, Happy,9; Sneezy,8; The Queen, Sleepy,7; Bashful, Snow White,6

Winnie the Pooh -  Rabbit,10; Tigger,9; Eeyore, Kanga, Roo,8; Winnie the Pooh, Piglet,6; Christopher Robin,4

Lilo & Stitch -  Nani, Pleakley, Cobra Bubbles,9; Jumba,8; Lilo, Angel,7; Stitch,4

Big Hero 6 - Hiro,6; Yokai, Honey Lemon, Fred, Wasabi,5; Baymax,4

The Little Mermaid - Sebastian,6; Scuttle, Ariel, Prince Eric, King Triton, Flounder, Ursula,5

Wreck-it Ralph - Ralph, Spamley,10; Fix-it Felix,9; Calhoun, Yesss, Shank,8; Vanellope,6

Bambi - Flower,2; Thumper - 75% welcomed

grumptwin

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:08 am
Lisa, That's an impressive list for 64 days - Congrats!
I think in two months time I had about 10-(and some I bought).

Yep Ohlas- the tokens are crazy. I just mindlessly send them out for a one hour task every time I can. I actually fell asleep one night while doing it- if I can teach myself how to do it while I'm asleep- I can collect them faster. It feels like I need a thousand! So like Star said - grind, grind grind them tokens!! Yee ha]!!!!

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:54 pm
The Game Team really should pin this post to the front page so We do not have to keep looking for it  in order to change our characters levels, cause that is a pain when you have to keep looking for the page, that is My opinion bout it, :)
no avatar

Ohlas

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:07 pm
Blue007 wrote:
The Game Team really should pin this post to the front page so We do not have to keep looking for it  in order to change our characters levels, cause that is a pain when you have to keep looking for the page, that is My opinion bout it, :)

its always on page 1 or 2.  I play on iPhone so my list is in notes and updated whenever I upgrade a character,  it really helps to keep me focused on whom I should be working on without clicking on each character.   Then I just copy, paste here and add whatever comment I want to make.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:24 pm
Ohlas wrote:
Blue007 wrote:

its always on page 1 or 2.  I play on iPhone so my list is in notes and updated whenever I upgrade a character,  it really helps to keep me focused on whom I should be working on without clicking on each character.   Then I just copy, paste here and add whatever comment I want to make.

I am on a desktop computer, I do not have any other devices, I am lucky just to have My computer as it is, :)
no avatar

Ohlas

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:43 pm
Maxed- 151 out of 161

Level 9 (2)
Callhoun
Spamley

Level 7 (3)
Yess
The Mayor
Shank

Level 6 (2)
Drizella
Lady Tremaine

Level 5 (2)
Vanellope
Anastasia

Level 1(1)
Cri-kee ( don’t have yet, but soon) 2/1/19

Getting there! Look no toy alien on the list 💃🏻, he was my last original character from the main story line.

Finally starting to get tracktion on making and keeping magic. This 100 1hr token thing takes forever. Can’t say I’m a fan.
no avatar

Tatkresiwok

Windows PC

Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:37 pm
Blue007 wrote:

Hi Blue
Scroll down to the bottom and click the " Bookmark " tab it will bookmark the thread for you. :-D