Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Catsend

Apple (iOS)

Re: New backlog thread

Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:15 pm
Pocahontas

Meeko 5
Pocahontas 8
Percy 7

Hercules

Phil 7
Hercules 5
Megara 7
Pegasus 5
Pain 5
Hades 4
Panic 4

All other characters are maxed.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:16 am
Never done this list before, but thought it may be fun to see it.  So, here we go:

9:  Bullseye, Will Turner, Barbossa, Randall Boggs, Nick Wilde, Chief Bogo, Thumper, Baloo, Jack Skellington, Jasmine, Christopher Robin, Kanga, Roo, Lilo, Scuttle, Flounder, Ursula (many, but not all are ready to level up to 10)

8:  Wendy, John Darling, Tia Dalma, Bambi, Bagherra, Mowgli, Shere Khan, Jack Jack, Zero, King Triton,

7:  Ralph, Toy Alien, Peter Pan, Ariel 

6:  Spamley, Michael Darling, 

5:  The Mayor

4:  Felix, Yesss, Shank

2:  Vanellope, Belle

Maxed:  Anna, Merlin, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Daisy, Donald, Pete, Chip, Dale, Zurg, Jessie, Woody, Buzz, Sarge, Hamm, Be Peep, Cinderella, Prince Charming, Fairy Godmother, Elizabeth Swann, Mike and Sully, Roz, Celia Mae, Eve, Mother Gothel, Rapunzel, Flynn, Aurora, Prince Phillip, Flora, Fauna, Judy Hopps, Mrs. Incredible, Beast, Nala, Simba, Scar, Timon, Pumbaa, Aladdin, Abu, Jafar, Genie, Alice, Mad Hatter, March Hare, Caterpillar, Queen of Hearts, Sneezy, Doc, Bashful, Snow White, Doopy, Sleepy, Tigger, Pooh, Rabbit, Piglet, Nani, Stitch, Angel, Pleakley, Jumba, Cobra Bubbles, Hiro, Baymax, Yokai, Honey Lemon, Fred, Wasabi, Sebastian

Everyone else not listed - don't have.
no avatar

Tatkresiwok

Windows PC

Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:56 am
Just a little update.
I now have ALL event Chars
Those not listed are maxed out
Waiting to max out :-
Queen of Hearts,  Baymax,  Go Go, Honey Lemon, Fred, Wasabi, Ralph
Waiting to lvl up to 9
Elsa, Shank
Waiting to lvl up to 8
Calhoun, Fixit, Spamley,Yess
Waiting to lvl up to 7
The Mayor Peter Pan, Vanellope
Still waiting to welcome
Shear Khan, Michael & John
Missing Char costumes
Mickey ~ Easter
Minnie ~ Easter / Lunar
Goofy ~ Easter
Winnie T Pooh ~ Honey Day
Concession Stands missing
1st Anniversary
Earth Day
Stars n stripes
Silver Mickey Ears
Syndrome wig stand
Wooden Sword stand
Just got kingdom to Lvl 51 also.
no avatar

Ohlas

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:16 pm
Maxed- 142 out of 157

Level 9 (6)
Toy Alien
Prince Eric
Scuttle
Sebastian
Ursula
King triton

Level 8 (2)
Ralph
Ariel

Level 7 (2)
Spamley
Callhoun

Level 6 (3)
Yess
Shank
Fix-it felix jr

Level 5 (1)
The Mayor

Level 3(1)
Vanellope

I’m finished with the current story line. Just waiting for more sea shells and WiFi tokens

The mayor is going to take forever
no avatar

Tatkresiwok

Windows PC

Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:06 am
147 maxed out
Level 9 ( 5 )
Fix-it Felix
Calhoun
Spamley
Yess
Shank

Level 8 ( 2 )
The Mayor
Vanllope

level 7 ( 1 )
Peter Pan

Just Welcomed  ( 1)
John Darling

Still, need to welcome (2)
Shear Khan
Michael Darling

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:25 am
151 Characters Maxed
140 at Home
All costume collected

Ralph - Leveling up to 10
Fix. it Felix. Jr. - Level 9
Spamley - Level 9
Yesss - Level 8
The Mayor - Level 7
Shank - Level 6
Vanellope - Level 5

Duffybearfan

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:20 pm
In a panic!  I wasn’t upgrading anyone during the Wreck It Ralph Mission, then with it being Christmas, my kids and husband were home!  So I was enjoying some much needed family time!  My characters are not leveled up.  Ugh.  Kicking myself.  For some reason, I also thought when I unlocked Tia, and did her quests, that would unlock a piece of land!  I must have dreamt that one up!  lol 

I missed getting Vanellope....is there any point in keeping those buildings out?

I know the new mission starts tomorrow....confused about who should I level up first?  Cinderella and Prince Charming are at 10. And I just upgraded Fairy Godmother to 8.  Then I am confused.  Are we leaning towards Lilo & Stitch characters?  Mine are all about level 5 or 6.  Please help.  I messed up.  I should have always been leveling up characters, but didn’t.  Lesson learned.  😕

Thank you for any help you can give me.  Happy New Year to All.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:54 pm
Dubbybearfan, they mentioned that tower challenge will be a few weeks after the update, whenever that is, so you still have time for that.

As for the buildings, it depends on what tokens the buildings are collecting.  I say keep them in, collect the tokens, and level up the characters you have when you can.

I think Lilo and Stitch is the most likely candadate besides Incredibles and Mulan, because Typhoon Lagoon, where the sand pail ice cream comes from, is a water park where apparently you could learn how to surf, but I could be wrong.

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:56 am
Duffy - don't panic. It sounds like you're fairly well set to do ok in the TC. L&S are definitely in it- the TC thread Blue started shows a screenshot of them being involved, so leveling them up as best you can will help - especially Nani as it looks like she's a featured character for one leg (which means she can go out every time even if the others are exhausted). Try to level her the best you can, but doing the others too will help.

Otherwise, focus on the Mickey & Friends groups - it looks like they'll be used through the whole thing - that's normally how it has gone so far.

Tomorrow's new characters are likely to either be side quests or kingdom quests for people who have completed all the other kingdom quests. Think of it as a diversion more than a focal point.

It's still two more weeks until the TC starts - I'm sure you'll do fine. I expect I'll have leveled up my first Cinderella group to 10 by then, but at 9, I'm confident they'll be useful enough anyway. Leveling everybody up does help, having one character from each set as high as possible also helps, but even low level characters come in useful.

Good luck :)
no avatar

Ohlas

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:04 pm
Duffy no worries. You have two weeks I would work on L&S. Grind that out