Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: New backlog thread

Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:02 pm
This post seems to be slipping back into the beyond again , so I thought I would bring it forward , so I can update where I am at on the page I am on, :)
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:22 pm
You are right there at the top of this page ;-)
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:39 pm
tviorr wrote:
You are right there at the top of this page ;-)

only to refresh the page, not on the page I am actually on when i add chars, :)

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:59 pm
Ok, another update here, as my list is now comprised of 193 characters.

Maxed out: Anna, Ariel, Bashful, Beast, Belle, Caterpillar, Chief Bogo, Chip Potts, Cinderella, Cogsworth, Doc, Donald Duck, Dopey, EVE, Flash, Flynn, Goofy, Grumpy, Hans, Happy, Jessie, Judy Hopps, Li Shang, Lumière, March Hare, Maximus, Merlin, Mickey Mouse, Mother Gothel, Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Potts, Mulan, Mushu, Nick Wilde, Pluto, Prince Charming, Prince Phillip, Pumbaa, Rapunzel, Sarge, Scar, Sleepy, Sneezy, Snow White, Syndrome, The Queen, Tigger, Tinker Bell, Violet, WALL-E, Winnie the Pooh, Woody

Level 9: Dash, Elastigirl, Frozone, Jack Skellington, Rabbit

Level 8: Aladdin, Aurora, Bo Peep, Bullseye, Buzz Lightyear, Chip, Cobra Bubbles, Daisy Duck, Dale, Elsa, Eudora, Hamm, Mike Wazowski, Minnie Mouse, Olaf, Pete, Rafiki, Randall Boggs, Stitch, Sulley, Sven, Timon, White Rabbit, Zazu, Zero

Level 7: Abu, Alice, Boo, Carpet, Celia Mae, Davy Jones, Eeyore, Flounder, Gaston, Genie, Honey Lemon, Iago, Jack Sparrow, Kanga, Kristoff, Mad Hatter, Mowgli, Nala, Nani, Prince Eric, Ralph, Roz, Sally, Scuttle, Sebastian, Simba, Will Turner, Zurg

Level 6: Angel, Bagheera, Captain Hook, Cheshire Cat, Christopher Robin, Crush, Elizabeth Swann, Fairy Godmother, Flora, Hiro, Jack-Jack, Jafar, Jasmine, Jumba, Lilo, Merryweather, Nemo, Oogie Boogie, Pleakley, Prince Naveen, Shere Khan, Sina, Toy Alien, Yokai

Level 5: Baloo, Baymax, Chief Tui, Fauna, Fred, Go Go, King Louie, Piglet, Queen of Hearts, Rex, Roo,  Squirt, The Mayor, Thumper, Ursula, Vanellope, Wasabi

Level 4: Anastasia Tremaine, Bambi, Calhoun, Charlotte La Bouff, Drizella Tremaine, Fix-it-Felix Jr., Flower, Forky, King Triton, Louis, Mama Odie, Moana, Scrooge McDuck, Shank, Spamley, Tiana, Yesss

Level 3: Bruce, Captain Barbossa, Cri-Kee, Dr. Facilier, Dory, Ducky, Ed, Gramma Tala, Huey, Lady Tremaine, LeFou, Maui, Pua, The Sultan, Tia Dalma

Level 2: Banzai, Bunny, Dewey, Hank, Hei Hei, Marlin, Rajah, Shenzi, Wendy Darling

Level 1: The Prince

Characters I don't have yet: Dumbo, John Darling, Louie, Michael Darling, Pascal (two dresses to go), Peter Pan, The Ringmaster, Timothy Q. Mouse

And the costumes I don't have: Classic Minnie, Classic Pete, Comfy Moana, Comfy Rapunzel, Comfy Snow White (six comfy fabrics to go), Elastigirl costume, Honey Day Winnie the Pooh, Lunar Minnie, Toy Story 4 Bo Peep, Tuxedo Mickey, Warrior Mulan
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:11 am
Every character that I have is at 10 except:

Snow White's prince - level 1
Louie - level 9
Pascal - level 1
Rajah - level 9
Nemo - leveling up to 9 right now
Marlin - ready to go to 6
Dory - level 7
Hank - level 5
Squirt - level 6
Crush - ready to go to level 9

But I don't have all of the premium characters.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:04 pm
All 200 characters and Merlin is in the kingdom.  All costumes released at this point has been collected.

Squirt - 8
Bruce - 7
Marlin - 7
Dory - 6
Hank - 6
Prince Florian - 2
Pascal - 1

By the way, I used a character scroll to Level up Nemo to 9 while Rajah leveled up to 10, and Shenzi leveled up to 10 while Louie did the same.  Saved 16 and 24 hours respectably.  Nice use of the character scrolls.
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:39 am
I can't be bothered going through all my un-maxed characters, but for Nemo I have:
Nemo: 7
Marlin: 3
Crush: 7 > 8
Squirt: 6
Dory: 5
Bruce: 6

But what's holding this group back is the lack of help from building drops. I have yet to receive any Nemo relics whatsoever.

Looking at the chest contents, it's not hard to see why; They've stacked all the odds towards only Mickey, Dis Parks, & Ralph relics. Nemo relics are only in the rare category with 1-12% odds (vs 22% common).

Doesn't this emphasize the rigged fraud of the enchantment system?? Nemo, being a new collection, is next to impossible to collect any enchantments for, despite being the one group that most players could really benefit from the extra drops.

When GL started selling event enchantments for cash, that proved what the whole system was really for.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:59 am
cant say your wrong about that DGI. I will agree that when I went ahead and paid cash to enhance the nemo attractions I was expecting that they'd not be 'nerfed' after the event the way they were. I even wanted to try and claim that once we had the rest of the upgrade tokens in the correct category the odds of actually getting nemo tokens might change... but at the moment I am not so sure. THe problem, as I see it, (TSY, Forward this to the Dev Team, btw) is that the so called required by law percentages about chest drops do NOT correctly represent the ACTUAL chances of drops based on things like the Dev's already claimed position of "Okay you'll get drops for X until you have enough to reach the max level for (character or attraction)" However, The POSTED odds are based on a person NOT being at 'capacity' for any particular token.

While this might fulfill the letter of the law, I do feel the dev's are ignoring the spirit of it.

BlueDemon1

Google Play (Android)

Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:48 pm
OK....time to take stock.  Let's see where we're at now:

Level: 60
Total days played (according to calendar at least): 1,252
Money spent: $0 (proud grinder)
Have all buildings with exception of Slinky Dog Dash

All characters at level 10 with following exceptions:

Level8: Bruce
Level7: Marlin, Dory, Squirt
Level6: Hank
Level4: Prince Florian, Pascal

Do not have (16): Grumpy, Zero, Scrooge McDuck, Rex, Forky, Captain Hook, Davy Jones, WALL-E, Maximus, Merryweather, Flower, The Ringmaster, Frozone, Syndrome, Sven, Mushu
no avatar

Nightlock

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:01 am
This is where I was as the event started this morning:

Level 9 (-> 10): Bansai, Ed, Nemo
Level 9: Shenzi
Level 8 (-> 9): Bunny, Rajah, Crush
Level 7 (-> 8): Scrooge McDuck, Huey, Dewey
Level 7: Louie
Level 6 (-> 7): Dory
Level 6: Prince Charming
Level 5 (-> 6): Pascal, Marlin, Hank, Squirt, Bruce

All others MAX level

Now that the event has started, it seems only some of Louie's token tasks conflict with EC collection, so the pace of collecting them has slowed. Other than that, I am just waiting for the action to die down before I start leveling anyone else. My main goal now is to max out whatever tokens I reasonably can to get them out of the chests, so I can increase than chances of getting relic tokens.