Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Re: New backlog thread

Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:44 am
koldrof wrote:
Yeah it was the 2016 nightmare before Christmas event I got in on the very end of it .  In the beginning I had planned on slowly leveling up characters because we had those long breaks between events,   After a while I noticed that I was gonna have to pick up my pace in order to keep up with the releases they were coming out .  I remember starting on the world board at 870,000   World rank  and you at the time only had I think it was 34 million visitors.  I thought to myself I’m never going to catch these guys .

My next goal is to get on that leaderboard.  I’m curious though have you been able to get every trophy.

I'd probably need a list to truly check if I got every trophy but I think I have.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:08 pm
Every striking gold trophy? No. There are TLE's that came and went before I started playing. I think I finaly got 'competitive' in that reguard somehwere around Snow White, so, call it a year ago.

Andoski

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:25 pm
On frog eve, I have finally cleared the decks and finished with The Mayor!

Cri-Kee at level 3, all other characters (160 total) at level 10.

Bring on the bayou!

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:56 pm
Almost got all the new folk caught up to where they are supposed to be. I suppose not getting Cri Kee was a hidden blessing since I don't have to worry about him any time soon.

Anyway, just sent Anastaisia to the book to get to 8, Not really much of a Lady Tremain still needs 3 more rings for 8, both the mayor and Vanellope are at 6 waiting for 7, which is their present level goals. So I guess I am about as ready to get ribby with it as I can expect come tomorrow morning.
no avatar

Tatkresiwok

Windows PC

Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:59 pm
All other Characters lvl 10
Working
on :-
LvL 10
Peter Pan
John Darling

LVL 9
Michael Darling

Lvl 8
Eudora
Prince Naveen

Lvl 7
Louie

LvL 6
Cri~Kee

Lvl 3
MaMa Odie

Still To welcome
Shear Khan
All comfy costumes so far and Mulan Warrior suit
no avatar

Ohlas

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:21 pm
Maxed- 157 out of 168

Level 8 (1)
The Mayor

Level 7 (2)
Anastasia
Vanellope

Level 6 (2)
Prince Naveene
Eudora

Level 5 (1)
Cri-kee

Level 3 (2)
Louis
Mamma Odie

Level 1(3) don’t have yet
Princess Tiana
Charlotte La Bouff
Doctor Facilier

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:40 pm
And an update now in the middle of trying to level up Prince Phillip and as many Beauty and the Beast characters before the token requirement changes arrive.

Maxed out: Ariel, Beast, Cinderella, Donald Duck, Goofy, Jessie, Li Shang, Merlin, Mickey Mouse, Mother Gothel, Pluto, Prince Charming, Sarge, Tinker Bell, Woody

Level 9: Anna, Caterpillar, Cogsworth, Lumière, March Hare, Mrs. Potts, Violet

Level 8: Aladdin, Belle, Bo Peep, Bullseye, Buzz Lightyear, Chip Potts, Cobra Bubbles, Daisy Duck, Doc, Elastigirl, EVE, Hamm, Happy, Judy Hopps, Mike Wazowski, Minnie Mouse, Mulan, Mushu, Nick Wilde, Pete, Pumbaa, Sneezy, Sulley, Sven, Tigger, Timon, WALL-E

Level 7: Abu, Alice, Aurora, Bashful, Boo, Celia Mae, Chip, Dale, Dopey, Elsa, Flash, Frozone, Gaston, Genie, Grumpy, Iago, Jack Skellington, Kristoff, Mad Hatter, Mr. Incredible, Nala, Olaf, Prince Phillip, Rabbit, Rafiki, Randall Boggs, Roz, Simba, Sleepy, White Rabbit, Will Turner, Zazu, Zero, Zurg

Level 6: Angel, Captain Hook, Carpet, Cheshire Cat, Christopher Robin, Dash, Eeyore, Elizabeth Swann, Eudora, Fairy Godmother, Flynn, Hans, Honey Lemon, Jack Sparrow, Jack-Jack, Jafar, Jasmine, Kanga, Lilo, Maximus, Merryweather, Nani, Oogie Boogie, Pleakley, Prince Naveen, Ralph, Rapunzel, Sally, Scar, Snow White, The Queen, Toy Alien, Yokai

Level 5: Baymax, Chief Bogo, Fauna, Flora, Flounder, Fred, Go Go, Hiro, Jumba, Piglet, Prince Eric, Queen of Hearts, Rex, Roo, Scuttle, Sebastian, Stitch, Syndrome, The Mayor, Ursula, Vanellope, Wasabi, Winnie the Pooh

Level 4: Anastasia Tremaine, Bambi, Davy Jones, Fix-it-Felix Jr., Flower, King Louie, King Triton, Mama Odie, Mowgli, Shank, Spamley, Thumper, Tiana, Yesss

​Level 3: Bagheera, Calhoun, Captain Barbossa, Drizella Tremaine, Lady Tremaine, Louis, Tia Dalma

Level 2: Baloo, Charlotte La Bouff, Cri-Kee, Dr. Facilier

Characters I don' have yet: John Darling, Michael Darling, Peter Pan, Shere Khan, Wendy Darling

And the costumes I don't have: Classic Minnie, Classic Pete, Elastigirl costume, Honey Day Winnie the Pooh, Lunar Minnie, Tuxedo Mickey, Warrior Mulan
no avatar

Romina Goldie

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:12 pm
I have finally collected all the tokens for welcoming Flora, Zurg and Toy Alien but will hold off on getting them for now and will spend the next couple of weeks leveling up/maxing out all the other characters instead. I’m especially eager to max out the PatF characters, Elastigirl, Mulan, Cogsworth, Caterpillar, Aladdin and Jasmine, the Tremaine sisters and the Tangled characters. Not an easy task at all but it needs to be done. After this, I can spend a whole bunch of potions on Minnie’s and Pete’s classic costumes.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:14 am
Hmmm. Havent done the list before, but I suppose its time.

AWOL: 11
Captain Hook
Jack Sparrow
Davy Jones
Wall E
Maximus
Flower
King Louie
Frozone
Syndrome
Grumpy
Fred

Other than that:
Frogs: Naveen & Eudora 6, Tiana, Louis, Mama Odie 4, Charlotte 2, Facilier 1 (everyone ready for next level)
Mermaid1&2: 10
Merlin: 2 (max)
Mickey and Friends 1-3: 10
Toy Story 1-3: 10
Cinderella 1-2: 10 (Anastasia levelling up currently)
Peter Pan 1-2: 10 (except Hook)
Pirates 1-2: 10 (Except Jack and Davy)
Monsters 1-2: 10
Eve: 10
Tangled:10 (Except Maximus)
Sleeping 1-2 :10
Zootopia: 10
Bambi and Thumper:10
Jungle Book 1-2: 10 (Except Louie)
Incredibles 1: 10
NBC1:10
Mayor: 8
Frozen 1-2: 10
Mulan: 10 Except Krikee : 4 ready for 5
Beast 1-2: 10
Lion King1-2: 10
Aladdin 1-2: 10
Alice 1-2: 10
Snowwhite: 10 (except Grumpy)
Pooh 1-2: 10
Stitch 1-2: 10
Bh6: 10 (except Fred)
Ralph 1and Shank: 8, ready for 9
Rest of Ralph 2: 9, ready for 10

So basically 11 awol, The Mayer 8, Krikee 4, the ralph families 8-9 and the frogs 1-6.
Everyone else level 10 though Anastasia is still levelling up ot level 10.

Could be worse, though Fred still annoys me as that was the ad bug keeping him out of my clutches.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: New backlog threadll

Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:39 am
160 characters maxed (including Merlin)
All costumes collected

Mayor - 9 (9 hats left.  Woohoo)
Eudora - 7
Naveen - 7
Cri-Kee - 6
Mama Odie - 5
Ralph - 5
Tiana - 5
Charolette - 3
Facilier - 3

Guess I better head into the kitchen and cook up lots of gumbo. (Sigh)