Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

msmeow

Windows PC

Re: Park Design Anxiety

Fri May 25, 2018 2:52 am
TinkerAllTheWay wrote:
I think that they actually suggest where each attraction should belong with the colour of the edges of the attraction. Tomorrowland attractions have purple edges whereas Toontown (around California screamin') have green ones.
  Not that I've placed them accordingly or that they all fit in the areas. I have the Toy story attractions on both sides of Toontown and Tomorrowland, close to Pete's trailer. It's now the Lilo & Stitch ones that I have scattered everywhere from Frontierland to the deepest depths of Tomorrowland.

This "coloured edges" thing hold promise.  I'm gonna go check that out right now.  Thanks. 

I had considered trying out your idea of having the Toy Story stuff over there by Pete's RV... and I am going to give a shot and see how I like it.  I just wish we were able to move attractions around while character tasks were going on.  This crap with having to wait until no one is "in" there is horsepoop.  I've got enough characters; somebody is always doing something somewhere.  Now I've just got to figure out when I can have everyone "out" of those attractions at the same time.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri May 25, 2018 6:04 am
Normally for me that would be the first time I fire up the game after I get up, or after I've had something to do out of the house.

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

Park Design Anxiety

Fri May 25, 2018 7:51 am
You can start a new thread in the forum with screenshots from your Kingdoms :) I can pin it so it will stay on top all the time :)
no avatar

Columbob

Apple (iOS)

Fri May 25, 2018 1:54 pm
msmeow wrote:
I do not have RC Racers.  *shakes fist at Platinum Chests

Was that ever a prize in the plat chests?

I got mine in the Xmas Sapphire chest. Considering some people got a premium character worth hundreds of gems such as Max or Louie or Sparrow, I didn’t feel lucky at all - that 125 gem attraction is one of the cheapest available, bar Pluto’s or Aurora’s loom.

msmeow

Windows PC

Fri May 25, 2018 2:53 pm
star_ranger4 wrote:
Normally for me that would be the first time I fire up the game after I get up, or after I've had something to do out of the house.

#@%@#%@^@!!!!!!!  I just got up for the day and guess what NEVER crossed my mind?  @#%@#@$#%#!$!!!!!  That's it.  I'm putting a sticky note on the side of the laptop to remind myself to rearrange everything first thing in the AM.

msmeow

Windows PC

Fri May 25, 2018 2:56 pm
Columbob wrote:
msmeow wrote:
I do not have RC Racers.  *shakes fist at Platinum Chests

Was that ever a prize in the plat chests?

I got mine in the Xmas Sapphire chest. Considering some people got a premium character worth hundreds of gems such as Max or Louie or Sparrow, I didn’t feel lucky at all - that 125 gem attraction is one of the cheapest available, bar Pluto’s or Aurora’s loom.

I looked it up, it has not been offered in a platinum chest.  I assumed.  (You know what they say about assuming...)  Okay, well then, I've been too much of a cheapskate to buy RC Racers.  Statement corrected.  ;)

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri May 25, 2018 3:39 pm
*nods* Come to think of it, When I've spent gems on attractions, I always waited for the sales on them that came around every 3-4 months.
no avatar

Columbob

Apple (iOS)

Fri May 25, 2018 4:14 pm
About the colored edges: the JB stuff IMO should be out in Frontierland besides the permanent decos, although the edges are green and according to this theory, would be best out in Toon Land.

msmeow

Windows PC

Fri May 25, 2018 8:04 pm
Columbob wrote:
About the colored edges: the JB stuff IMO should be out in Frontierland besides the permanent decos, although the edges are green and according to this theory, would be best out in Toon Land.

Yeah, I'm not so sure about those colored edges.   If I remember correctly, one of the Snow White buildings has purple edges and that should point to Tomorrowland... but that can't be right.  So weird.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat May 26, 2018 3:40 am
Just as importantly both Pan and the Jolly rodger have purpleish edges, which would make them tomorrowland matches, but the actual attractions they are based on are / were in Fantasyland. My Fantasyland is full to bursting to the point there has been.... spillover, with the Rodger and Pan's flight as well as Pooh courner spilling out into Tomorrowland! Stitch is there too, but there is at least a minimal tie in because Great Escape WAS, in fact, in FL's Magic Kingdom before it closed