Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Fan Fiction

Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:20 am
Still seems pretty (a)corny to me, Tail

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:08 am
O.k.  to honor the beauty and the beast caption creativity post, im going to share a grudge against something ive held for a long time against the live version.

Anybody who really likes the beauty and the beast movies and its enchantment should turn away now.

O.K.  You've been warned.

As the beast was recovering from the wolf attack, Belle asks the servents about the rose the beast was protecting.

Belle:  What happens when the last petal falls?

Lumiere:  Then the beast remains a beast forever...

Ms. Potts:  ...and we all die.

Belle:  Huh?

Cogsworth:  Well, we all become inadimate antiques, but same thing.  I'll come clean with you Belle.  An enchantress came by and cursed an 11 year old in royalty for being spoiled and unkind, but also all the servents in the castle.  WHY?  Maybe some of us contributed to his unkind character, but the rest of us was doing our jobs.  Catering and following commands, that's what a servent does.  We've been trapped here for 10 years, and we're going crazy, and now we're desprate.  And if someone dosen't fall in love with the beast, we all die.

Chip:  I was just born when the curse happened, and I didn't even do anything.  The only thing thats kept me and everyone else going is that hope to become human again, but after 10 years, you're the only one to show up.  I just want to be human again, i dont want to die.  Can you love the beast, if not for him, but for us?  Please?

[Belle upon hearing this, and realizes the dire state, responds]  O.k.  I'll do my best, for all of us.

[So the movie continues, but the actions are a bit more forced because it felt like she had little choice in the matter, and being forced to love is NOT the same as the genuine thing.  Then...

Belle:  Oh no, my father.  He's sick.  He may be dying, and he's all alone.

Beast:  (sigh)  Then you must go to him.

Belle:  What?

Beast:  I release you, you're no longer my prisioner.

Belle:  But... why?

Beast:  I love you belle, enough that i'm willing to sacrifice my humanity to keep you happy.

Belle:  But... (crying) what about the others?  The rose looks very weak, it could wilt any day, even tonight.  If i don't go, my father will die, but if I go, you lose your humanity, and a hundred will die.  What will i do? [sobbing]

O.k, they didnt say all of that, but by saying they'll become antiques, they might as well.

You see how complicated things are now?

When in the live action movie, belle rides off to save his father, not from death, but put in the asylum, my mind was screaming "You inconsiderate B(well, you know)"

How did it go from a simple story about the best of humanity, looking at the worst of humanity, seeing and bringing out the best of humanity, to something where the main song may very well be "Be our Hostage.  Love him, or we'll die?"

(Mad sarcastic voice) Well, thank you Disney, for making things that much more complicated. (Normal voice) And again, i apologize for ruining the enchantment. 

Wow... that was way dark.... I did blend the original with the live action a bit, but i just felt that belle knowing and the whole turn into antiques plotthread ruined the movie.  In the original, nothing felt forced, and her friendship and eventual love with the beast felt more genuine, which felt more like real love, which helped the original feel more special.  It was one of (if not the first) animated picture to be nominated for best picture for crying out loud.

I cringe when I hear about the live action lion king movie...

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:36 pm
This morning I had this weird dream that I wanted to share with you.

​So after a task is completed, the entire kingdom gets formatted (aka, all the attractions, concessions, and decorations are put in storage.)  Mickey mouse then has a quest to figure out what's going on.  Meanwhile, The dark and light lands are being randomized.  When attractions start reappering, I notice that there's a small but noticable lightning field surronding it.  Then I click on a kid wearing a diamond anniversary hat and it seems to be cackiling with electricity.  It apparently does no harm, but causes the kids to leave the kingdom or do some weird things.  When one kid suddenly gets the idea to 'mess with character book', that's when the dream ended.

​It was weird and seemed a bit real enough that I wanted to report this on these forums, only to realize it was a dream.  Then again, that one dream has showed Maleficent activily attacking the kingdom in one few minute dream, than the 22.75 month game life combined.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:43 pm
Mushu:  ugh... all this guardian power and i'm being used to free birds.  (Scoff)  such a waste of awesome talent if i ever heard one.

[Uses ropes and bags to clear thorns]

O.k little birdies, you're free, now you can do what birdies do.

[starts to walk away only to notice the birds following him]

Uh, i dont know if youve noticed yet or your asleep or whatever, but your free.  You can fly away now.

(birds keep looking at him.)

Ugh... have you failed instinct school or something.  You flap wings up and down.  Do it fast enough and you create a hovering motion.  Faster and you ascend, slower and you descend.  There, now go.

[continues to walk but birds keep following]

Why do you keep following me?

[a bird chirps]

Oh, you think my 'Travel size' is just an excuse huh?  I would show you but I'd crush half the kingdom while doing so, and mickey and merlin would not like that at all.

[more chirping]

I freed you, what do you want?  Go annoy any of the dozens of concession stands if you want food.  I cant set fire to the bird baths to create a hot tub, it would melt.  Ive nothing to give you.  Ive already gave you your freedom.  Will you please GO NOW?

[another series of chirping]

I dont care.  Watch, rest at, or join the tiki room, be enchanted by that snow white druid magic, tame the beast, thats where you came from anyway, be an extra on the 'Feed the birds' song, hang around Walt Disneys statue, i dont care, but i have things to do and more of you birds to free [starts banging on gong] so will you PLEASE (clink) GO (clink) NOW? (Gong)

[birds start flying around and harassing mushu]

STOP IT!  [Starts waving gong]  Dont make me angry.  Hey, give me back my baton.  Dont make me breathe fire on you...

Mulan (to Li Shang) :  Should we tell him that the birds are amused and like his entertainment.

Li Shang (Watching the entertainment unfold): Nah.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:33 pm
April 1st: 2018

So after welcoming Pooh bear and getting settled in the kingdom, the Winnie the Pooh gang wanted to have an easter celebration, to which Rabbit, wearing his easter hat and bowtie, prepared.

Rabbit:  Now i know we didn't have any time to prepare for easter this year, what with welcoming everyone and all, so i made this simple.  I've hidden some plastic colored eggs with some nice things inside throughout our part of the kingdom.  The person who finds the most wins.  Alright?  Ready?  Go!

As the gang rushes off, pooh wonders to a few honey jars rabbit left out.

Pooh:  I think i'll settle for my own kind of sweets.  Thank you rabbit.

Rabbit:  My pleasure.

Pooh then starts to eat the honey, but in reality its radish juice.

Pooh:  (spits out juice) Um, rabbit?  I think this honey is broken.

Meanwhile, the gang is finding the eggs, only to find out there's mini carrots, radishes, lettuce, cabbages, and so on.  After 5 minutes or so, the gang shows up to look at rabbit with a look that says "what's the deal?"

Rabbit:  (sighs)  I'm sorry everyone.  The shops were all sold out of candy and chocolate, and a rabbit easter egg hunt was the best i could do under the circumstances.  The veggies are nutritious and all.  I hope your not too upset.

Tigger: ...well... (sigh)... i guess we'll just have to accept it then.

On a hidden command,  Mickey and Minnie in their easter outfits, along with Judy Hopps came out with baskets of sweets for the gang.  Each of them has a message saying "welcome to the kingdom"

Rabbit:  Oh and by the way... (blows party horn)  APRIL FOOLS!

After the gang looks at each other, the gang starts to laugh.

Tigger (giggling and giving a high five):  Well, that was somthin' alright.  You certainly had me fooled.  Didn't think you had a sense of humor.

Rabbit:  Well, it was pretty funny seeing your reactions. Hope I didn't upset you too much Roo. (Pets Roo on the head)

Roo:  (hehehe)  I'm not upset now, thanks.

Rabbit:  Oh, and Pooh bear, sorry for the Radish juice.  But i was stung so many times trying to get you out of that tree that I had to get back at you somehow, right?

Pooh:  (muffled laughter)  I suppose your right!  I'm glad that all of our friends made it here alright.

Rabbit:  I'm glad too.  (Taps foot) Well, what are you waiting for?  The chocolate's gonna melt if you don't eat them soon.  (Gang accepts their baskets)  HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!

I know it's early, but i thought this up and thought it was very funny.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:45 am
Nice one, Tailmeister.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:35 pm
Rabbit: (after being stung a lot)  GRRR.... These **** bees.  What is that bear playing at?

[Rabbit angrily climbs off ladder and puts head into the largest opening]

Rabbit:  HEY POOH BEAR, your house is literally sitting on an infinite honey well.  We got you unstuck, how about being considerate and crawl out of there?  And if you ask me for honey again, im using the lessons Randall Boggs gave me and throw tomatoes from my garden.  (Heh heh)  In fact, I'll be the one asking you for honey all the time, see how you like it, HUH?

[Rabbit angrily kicks tree only for him to hurt his foot]

Rabbit:  OWWW!  Ooohhh... my poor foot.  

[places head back in opening]

Rabbit:  I hope you're happy in there Pooh, you're friends are getting hurt in the process of getting you out of there.  (Notices he can fit in the opening, and crawls in there)  (muffled yelling:  I've had enough of this (crash)  I'm dragging you out of there is myself (ow) come on, MOVE IT!

​[Pooh bear is shoved out of the opening followed by a very angry rabbit]

Pooh:  But Rabbit, the honey inside is very delicious...

[Rabbit keeps shoving Pooh towards his house, painfully wobbiling along the way]

Rabbit:  There, see?  Your house has access to all the honey that your heart and stomach desires without any bees to bother you. (Shoves Pooh bear) Now get in there and LEAVE ME ALONE!

[Rabbit angrily wobbles off towards his house only to notice his friends staring at him.]

Rabbit:  And you Tigger, I will not tolerate you bouncing me and ruining my garden which takes me so long to grow and my food for myself.  Now LEAVE ME ALONE!

[Rabbit angrily wobbles to his house and slams the door]

Piglet:  Oh dear.

Tigger: (in an echoy voice)  Uh... long ears?

[Rabbit wakes up from his daydream to see tigger beside him]

Tigger:  Hey bunny boy, is something wrong?

[Rabbit looks around and notices Tigger is beside rabbit on the tree getting pooh out even when he is inside the tree]

Rabbit:  Oh, i'm alright, must've dozed off a bit.  I'll do my best for my friends, but sometimes, its just hard and frustrating.  I just hope you'll do the same for me if I get in trouble.

Tigger:  Of course we would, long ears.

Rabbit:  Thanks.

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

Fan Fiction

Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:13 am
I really enjoy your stories :)
no avatar

Nrina

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:58 pm
Keep them coming please Tailmister. :) :) :)

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:33 pm
Frozen:

Elsa (singing):  Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know.... Well now they know...

[As Elsa sings let it go, a garbled sound is heard over it.  As elsa turns to hear what's causing it, a strange creature is doing a exaggerated bad impression of 'let it go' in an alien language while holding a megaphone.]

Elsa:  [takes megaphone away]  Who are you and what are you doing here?  I was singing here.  You ruined my emotional, dramatic song.

Stitch:  (hmph)  your annoying repetitive song.  Meesa nala QUEESTA!

[Elsa gets really mad and fires a freeze storm that freezes stitch on the spot.]

Elsa (shouting):  You watch your language you foul mouthed... whatever you are.  (Storms off)

Stitch (covered in ice)  brr...

Zootopia:

Somewhere, in the rainforest district, Judy and Nick has just finished talking to Mr. Manchas, when suddenly...

Mr. Manchas:  Uuughhh... Mmmph... Grr...

Judy:  Mr. Manchas?

[Judy cautiously opens the door when in the darkness, some scary eyes with sharp teeth are staring back at them.]

Judy:  Run.

[Judy and Nick run away, when the door breaks open, to reveal...

Stitch:  Eep!  Save Me!  RRRAAUUGGGHHHH!  Eek! I'm Savage!  OH NOM NOM NOM...

Judy Hopps:  Stitch, what the heck are you doing here?  Where is Mr. Manchas?

[Judy looks in to see Mr. Manchas tied up and gagged]

Judy Hopps:  Oh for goodness sake, Mr. Director, get that thing out of here and see if Mr. Manchas is o.k...

[Judy notices stitch looking at her]

Sticth:  Oooh...  You cute and fluffy too? {licks lips and whistles}

[Judy gets really angry and punches him out, then storms off.]

Stich:  Ow.  (faints)

Winnie the Pooh:

Sherman Brothers (singing):  There's Rabbit, and Piglet, and there's owl, but most of all, Stitchy the stitched.  Stitchy the stitched, Stitchy the stitched...

Rabbit:  STOP THE MUSIC!!  Where in the world did that lyric come from?  There's no such thi... (Sees Stitch in a stitched plush costume gobbling up his garden.)  *screams*  (gets pitchfork)  Get out of my garden you vile, foul, and flawed creature.

Stitch (grabs pitchfork) : Also cute and FLUFFY! (Throws pitchfork with rabbit hanging on)

[Rabbit is flown out of the garden, lands a little away from his garden.  As he gets up, he sees the damage in the garden.]

Rabbit:  *hyperventalating*  MY GARDEN!  MY BEAUTIFUL GARDEN!!  (*Cries*) and all my food for the summer, destroyed and eaten by that monstrocity.  (*sobs*)  Oh why do these things always have to happen to me?  Why, oh why, oh why?

Trailer voice:  His name is Stitch.  And he's moving to a new place.  Shut your doors, bar your windows, secure your shoes, because he is moving to Disney Magic Kingdoms.

Stitch (laughs maniacally)

Trailer voice:  Lilo and Stitch, coming to your park, very soon.