Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Fan Fiction

Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:35 pm
So if you've been reading my fanfictions, you'll notice that I keep mentioning the secret disney village outside the park.  Well the reason behind this was when Merlin was first introduced, the camera pans to a forest outside the park.  In fact today when you click on the chest shop, you'll see an image of a forest for a split second before the chests appear.

Well Mickey and the entire cast noticed it, and discovered a major opportunity.

You see, one of the conditions of the curse is that as long as it remains, the characters are unable to leave the park.  That isn't to say many characters don't want to leave, but every once in a while they want to do something different.

The code of ethics and standards in the park is very high, similar to the real park.  And while its not a bad standard to follow, I don't care how child friendly and hard working you are, if you knew that that's what you had to be every waking hour for years, you'd go insane.

And so a secret place was in the works for a long while, where the characters can do things that are acceptable and sound, but not allowed in the park.  I'm talking about playing video games, forming relationships, or just a quiet place where they can just unwind from a hard day and be themselves.  You know... real life.

During the first year, it was being formed in the park underground, but when the forest was discovered, they moved all of that to a village where there was a lot more room.  While the curse remains and they cannot leave that area, they have managed to expand the area to cover several dozen acres next to the park.  This allowed a quiet place to hike and enjoy nature, and smell the flowers once in a while.

Over the months that the park was open, the village grew and adapted to cover the residents living at the park.  Bambi and friends have a place to live in the forest.  Several acres were bulldozed to give the lion king lions a flatland where they can run and be healthy.  A lab was built as a playground for the scientifically adept as well as do research that benefits the park, and yes, there is a room in the basement where stitch destroys virtual cities when he gets too anxious and antsy.

Some characters who haven't been chosen by gameloft to be in the park can visit occasionly.  A few times times they move in.  I noticed that Bambi's mood improved when his father moved in, and Flower's mood has definatly improved since his wife and kid moved in.

Whenever characters get sent home, they usually help with tasks that help with running the park like maintenence, firework manager, seeing the kids that spefically ask for them and so on, but they also help with maintaining the village, and some even improve it.  The better the village gets, the better the character's moods are overall, since they have a place to unwind and have sick and vacation days, which in turn, improves the overall mood of the park, which in turn, better counteracts the curse and whatever Maleficent throws at them.

It's very nice, but also extremely secret, even more secret than Club 33.  I had to pull a lot of strings to get this fanfiction made, but now you know a liitle more about what the characters do when they're not at the park.  Where is it exactly?  It's inaccesable to the public for obvious reasons, and it's a secret.  Shh..

In fact its so secret, that even the all power all knowing Maleficent can't find it, and that frustrates her.  She made the curse that way where nobody can leave.  When she came on the first tower challenge, she expected either a park where the standards have been lowered considerably so the characters are sane, but apathetic so their efforts have no effect, or where the characters are worn ragged and insane from the high standards that they end up literally begging for surrender.  But instead, she found a park that was healthy, happy, and able to fight the curse.  She was so mad, that I heard a good chunk of her troll army died from her wrath after the tower challenge.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:29 pm
I've never used the send home feature (well, I tested it once after it was introduced).
I like to think my park is a safe haven for all my Disney friends and as long as they stay inside the park nothing's going to happen to them. So, when I welcome them, I "save" them. Does that sound ****?  ::)

p.s. Why isn't video gaming allowed in the park? Wait until Wreck-it Ralph hears about that!

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:23 pm
Ever since Rabbit was welcomed into the kingdom, he kept hearing rumors about stuff like the curse, and maleficent, and how they're doing their best in order to counter and fight off the curse and restore the kingdom to its full glory.  Overtime he learned about it and what is to be expected, but Rabbit didn't really understand about such matters.

That all changed when the first tower challenge began, the first time in the kingdom when Maleficent actually made an active attack on the kingdom.  Strangly enough, everytime I see one of these challenges, I really like it, since it becomes an active fight to defend the kingdom from evil forces, which is what this game's story is about in the first place.

With the Winnie the Pooh gang, the little kids really seem to like them, and overtime, and with trust, parents seem to leave the kids under the care of the Winnie the Pooh gang for a couple hours to have a little time to themselves, and the kids seem to really enjoy, play, and learn from them.  Rabbit likes to see the little kids get curious and allow him to pass down some of his knowledge to them so they can learn and grow.

But one day, during the first Tower Challenge, Rabbit was teaching them about the basics of gardening and about fruits and vegtables, when the curse hit Rabbit's house.  Suddenly, there were images of hostile heffalumps and Woozles roaming around, along with a image of Rabbit at his worst, demanding, bossy and angry to the kids.  The kids were scared, frightened, and ran away crying, with the real Rabbit watching all of this happen.  After learning about his training, he eventually dispelled the curse around his house, but he became scared.  He even learned about what the curse did to Thumper, a wide-eyed, happy, and innocent live rabbit.

After that experience, he seemed to more fully understand about the threat to the kingdom and its ideals, and took it more seriously.  He took his job of earning friendships and helping others more seriously, since he learned that that stuff seemed to help protect themselves and each other most effectivily.  This way, if maleficent tried to attack one franchise, she'll end up having to deal with the entire group of characters, a much more credible threat.

In the second tower challenge, Rabbit discovered that Christopher Robin was being held hostage, and that seemed to spark a fire in Rabbit.  This was the kid that bought him, took him home, played with him, and loved him, even when he was at his worst and he had his worst experiences, calming him down when nothing else could.  And, unlike the experiences with 'Skull' and the 'Backson', he was truly in trouble, for while he had no idea what Maleficent could do to him if she won, he knew it couldn't be good.  Not to mention trying to take away the positivity that the kingdom was trying to spread throughout the kingdom.

For the first time, Rabbit didn't care about his garden, all he cared about was getting Christopher Robin back and doing as much harn to Maleficent, help defeat her if he could.  While the Beauty and the Beast and the Snow white characters were fighting the tower and earning as many coins that they could, he was busy training, as well as prepping the other Winnie the Pooh characters to go into battle to fight Maleficent.

It was a very tall order however, since out of all the franchises in the kingdom, the Winnie the Pooh charcters were the least able to battle, since everytime they tried, they were ineffective and got nothing done, simply because they were truly meant for little kids, with little real assertivness and intellegence between them.  Even Rabbit was completly unsure that they could rescue him.  But for the first time in his life, he was more concerned for others wellbeing than his own, even if he got hurt in the process.  He prepared for battle, and trained the others to do the same, becoming much more assertive in the process.  He would often preach to them about Christopher Robin, but also about the ideals of the kingdom, and how they had to defend it.  It was a long week, but they came together to form a reasonably good unit.

When it came time for Winnie the Pooh to battle, they were ready.  It was a nightmare though, because they were encountered by her troll army that defends the tower and the hostage, and with all that aggresive negativity of war, there were many times when they would falter.  But, through the encouraging words of Rabbit and the other franchises that were counting on them, as well as Christopher Robin, they would always get back up and keep fighting.

The most alarming change was with Rabbit, he seemed to be the most determined, immune to fatigue and injury, and almost imprevious to the negativity that radiates from the tower and the battle.  Even when Christopher Robin was rescued, he kept up the fight and was determed, not only to get Eeyore's stand, but do as much damage to Maleficent as he could to save the kingdom and the happiness it promoted.

It didn't come without a price though.  When Maleficent retreated and having to give up her crystals, which were now purified and able to be used an an magical energy source throughout the kingdom, the Winnie the Pooh characters were damaged, but none as much as Rabbit was.  

A doll dosen't feel the same way as a sentient does.  They absorb whatever emotions from the outside world and take it into themselves.  If the child felt angry, he would be angry, if the child was sad, he would be sad, and so on.  Rabbit was pretty cut up from the troll's spears and swords, but his spirit, consumed by the negativity and hatred that came from war, as well as that fire that made him so determined to fight off Maleficent for so long, was feeling extremely low, and he passed out.

It took several days from a bed in the costume shop (since those carried the supplies best suited to fix up toys and dolls) for him to wake up.  When he did, he saw Christopher Robin and Mickey surrounding his bed.  Christopher, knowing that what he most needed was love, spent the next few days with Rabbit alone, playing, carrasing, talking, and helping him with whatever he needed, especially his garden, which some characters helped maintain it while Rabbit was away.  Seeing all this helped fill him with love, postitivity, and hope, back to what he needed to be a happy and healthy rabbit, as well as keep spreading the happiness that keeps this kingdom alive.  

Rabbit's back to normal, as well as the Winnie the Pooh cast.  While they don't want to go through the same experience again, since they're much more effective in spreding the happiness as well as entertaining the little kids, many of the residents of the kingdom seemed to respect the Winnie the Pooh cast, knowing that if it was neccesary, they would not back away from the hardest parts of protecting the kingdom.

Isn't it curious that out of all the backstories my mind has for this kingdom, the main one for this game is akin to a battle and war?

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

A Very Different Watery Tale...

Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:47 am
(Author’s Note:
  This should be considered as taking place a day or so prior to the start of the Big Hero Six event)

It was well known that the Magic Kingdom truly was magical…  Merlin had somehow caused it to exist in a dimension all its own, unaffected by many things, yet connected to more than one place and time.  It was believed that this was even more of a reason for Malificent’s obsession with the Kingdom, over and above her inherent hatred of anything that reminded her of her ostracism from Aurora’s Kingdom, because it would allow her access to these other places and times.

In many ways, however, it strangely mirrored those parks that had come before; Walt’s original creation, Disneyland; as well as the magic kingdoms founded later in Florida, France, Hong Hong, Shanghai, and Tokyo.  Not just in ways the guests could see, but in ways they could not.  For this purpose, though, the key is that below each iteration of the Kingdom was a sub level of some extent, generically known as “Utilidors”.  These resided, to a greater or lesser extent, below the areas the guests traveled, making most of the parks (especially the ones in the real-world area of Florida,) effectively the first floor, the Utilidors being the ‘ground’ floor; which allowed for the moving of cast members, maintenance personnel and supplies from one place to another without disrupting the ‘Show’, as Walt himself had put it.  And it was the personnel, type maintenance, type special that brought Mickey Mouse down into this place.

While Goofy was the ‘official’ handyman of the kingdom, it was Micheal, “down in the Muck” Thunders, aka “Star Ranger” who kept things running down here.  The sad fact was the more complex anything was, if it was ‘mechanical’ it was probably better to have Star take a look at it than Goofy.  Not because Star was better at it, but he was faster because he was less prone to have disaster strike while doing so.  So, he spent most of his days down there, moving from one task to the next, his own contributions just as important to the magic of this place as anything Merlin had cast.  ‘Star’ maintained the physical things the guests enjoyed, their happiness fueling the magic of the kingdom, which the magical types, ably directed by Merlin, then harnessed to keep Malificent’s curse at bay, even pushing it back on occasion.

Mickey eyed the replacement door to the pump room beneath It’s a Small world.  He didn’t know where Star had found it, but after one spectacular ‘Goofy’ incident Star had decided to take steps.  This door looked like something out of a submarine, and Star was noticeably reticent about how he’d acquired and installed it, and when pressed Mickey had been given a mumbled evasion of which the only term that was really understood was ‘Yester-land’.  The warning light above the door was flashing yellow, which meant “Taint happened… YET,” so Mickey heaved on the big lever that would open the door, carefully securing it behind him as he entered Pump Room Four.

The equipment here whirred and gurgled as it pushed the water constantly through the attraction above; keeping the boats filled with guests moving through the attraction.  As Mickey looked around, the reason for the yellow flasher was obvious…  From the placement of additional work lights Star was having yet another ‘go round’ with Pump 4-4.  This was the largest, most complex of the pumps in the room, and therefore the one that was most likely to give trouble in the first place, and to suffer a Goofy grade “OOPS” while being repaired, even though Goofy was strongly discouraged from even setting foot in this room.  From the look of it, as Mickey came around the side of Pump 4-4; Star was fully aware of this, since his helpers were Buzz (helmet closed, which meant his space suit could also function as a scuba suit) and EVA, (who, as a robot didn’t need to breath, but was designed for more hostile environments than her love, Wall-E.)  Star was also ‘suited’ up, though in his case Mickey was not sure if the square, metallic form was really some sort of suit, or that Star was actually able to somehow change his body into it.  It was one of the things that actually helped Star be such an asset to the Kingdom, not just as someone who could get in and fix things that no one else could; but gave Stitch someone other than Mr. Incredible that he could work off frustrations with.  In fact, since Star and Mr. Incredible had started taking turns playing the helpless ‘Handyman’ in the rafters of Stitch’s Great Escape, the Small Blue Alien was much calmer overall, less likely to need to retreat to the hidden village and Jumba’s holographic chamber where Stitch could Rampage fully without fear of hurting anyone or anything.  Given Star’s precautions against some sort of flooding incident, it would explain why the small blue Stitch was nowhere to be seen, due to his poor reaction to water.

This train of thought was derailed when Eve called her name out as a warning, jetting up and away from the work area as it suddenly started rattling and shaking.  Something came loose, zinging past Mickey with a PING sound as he dove out of the way of the water suddenly jetting everywhere around the worksite!  From the sound of it, Star was caught fully in the water spraying out, and the interplay between that and Star’s own vocalization of aggravation sounded much like Donald Duck when something like this happened to him. 

Peeking around the side of the pump, Mickey saw Buzz deploy the wings of his jetpack and shove himself between Star and the water, using them as a shield between the two of them and the waters force.  Just then Eve came zooming back, dropping something in Star’s hand.  Star looked at it for a moment, then turned and started furiously working on putting the part back in place.  Eve hovered up, and turned her laser on another section of pipe that water was jetting from.

“EVE AH!!” she exclaimed with dismay in her voice, her attempts to close the leak not working. 

“No, its to big.  Get a number 3 patch and fast!  I don’t think Buzz can take much more.”

“A Space Ranger never gives up, Star” Buzz grunted in reply, stress in his voice as he slowly moved arms and legs to brace himself further.

“Not talking will, talking defined physical limits, Buzz!” Star shot back, hands working furiously, as one of the water sprays slowed, then stopped.

“EVA!”  the small white robot proclaimed triumphantly, carrying a piece of curved metal nearly as large as she was

“Good Girl!  I’ve got this side, you take the other, we slide it down from the top!”  Star instructed, as the two did just that, sliding the metal between Buzz and the spray of water, then pushing it towards the pipe itself.  With the water no longer slamming into his back, Buzz at first fell to the floor, gasped for breath once or twice, then he too lent his strength to getting the patch into place; grabbing the side Eva had been pushing, freeing her to fly over and return with something Mickey assumed was meant to hold the patch in place.  As the two men shoved the patch against the pipe, Eve circled it with a length of chain which was then fed through some sort of a tensioning device, placing one near the top of the patch plate and a second near the bottom.  Relieved of the need to hold the patch in place, Star and Buzz quickly started ratcheting the chain, increasing the pressure against the leak until it slowed to first a trickle, then stopped completely.  Eva started running her laser around the edges of the patch, welding it in place while the two ‘men’ slumped down for a moment.

“Good Job, Cadet!”  Buzz quipped.

“Spare me, Lightyear,” Star teased back.  “I probably have twice the flight hours and combat hours that you do.  Hardly what someone would call a Kay Det.”  He thumped Buzz hard with his elbow, causing Buzz’s wings to snap back out.  “I’d thump you in the reset button but I don’t want to listen to Woody going on about no habla Española.”

“Oh, I don’t know.  I rather like Jesse’s new way of resetting me when that happens,” Buzz countered with a goofy grin on his face as he retracted his wings.  Mickey had the feeling Star would be rolling his eyes at that; if Star had visible eyes right now.  Since the crisis clearly was under control, Mickey just stepped out from the cover of the pump and into the pool of light around the work area.

“Heya, Fellas!  You know, we really need to not do that again.”

“Heya, ****.  What brings you down to my land of adventures?”

“Have you got a minute now?  I’d kind of like to talk to you about something.”

“Hang on a second, then” Star replied, rising to his feet and stepping out of the water that had accumulated around the repair area.  “Eva?  Get a hold of Wall-e and have him come down.  This sort of cleanup is right up his alley.”

“Eva,” the sound of the small white robots voice echoed down from somewhere above them.

“You did already?   Great.  Buzz, go help the little guy in, will you?  And Eva, Scan the rest of this mouse maze of pipes, please?  We’ll probably have to shut down for a little bit to replace this section, might as well see if there are any more than need replacing while we are at it.”

“Eva!”  she replied with a tone of voice Mickey was pretty sure meant “DUH.  I already figured out that part!”

“Okay, so, what’s up, Mouse?” Star asked, stepping over the cofferdam that had caught the water from the bursting pipe and then somehow shifting back into a fully human form.

“Merlin is worried about our pending arrivals,” Mickey supplied as he followed Star over to a chest of tools.

“Really?  I think they’ll probably fit in just fine around here,” Star opinionated as he sat down on the chest and leaned back against another convenient pipe.  “Probably easier than Bob Parr has.”

“I think its their interactions with Bob that Merlin is worrying about, Star.”

“I suppose.  Depends on Bob, I guess.  Where I come from, Mr. Incredible is your basic… well, Tank.  His tactics play to his powers, which comes down to getting in range and getting the bad guys attention, then pounding on them until something gives.  ‘Find and Fix’, keeping the enemy attention on himself and just shrugging off their attack while the others either pour on the damage or figure out if something different is going to be needed.  The SFIT kids are more gadgeteers, someone who think about what the bad guys are doing and coming up with a technological counter for it.  A lot like Helen, come to think of it.  A mental flexibility to match her physical flexibility.”

“And you?”

“Damage dealer.  Blast the enemy at range, or wait till the tank has their attention and then start hitting them while the enemy is not paying attention.  Hit and move, cause if the bad guys manage to land a good one on me I’m pretty much out of the fight, maybe for good.  Speaking of fights though, I need to get back to this one before something else decides to cut loose.” Star concluded, as he stood with a sigh and giving a glare at the piping around them as Buzz came back with Wall-E. 

“Buzz, I think we’re done with the heavy lifting parts for the moment.  Go ahead and take off.  Wall-e, I need you do clean up on this spill, pump it all into Waste 2 so we can check if it needs to be run through anything before it goes back into the mains…”

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:57 am
Psst... there is no Disney park in Singapore, but in Shanghai and Hong Kong.  ;)

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:15 pm
Corrected. :p
no avatar

Nrina

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:35 pm
Good work Star-Ranger ! A commendition is in the "pipe line" . ;)

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:53 pm
(This is a follow-up to my first attempt at serious fanfiction, where Zootopia and Lion King were struggling to get along)

Scar was resting after a long run in the artificial flatlands, when he got an E-Mail containing yesterday's livestream.

Scar:  Hmm... So the Disney villians will be in the limelight hm?  That's pretty cool for halloween as well as rememberence of the more memorable disney characters.  After all, Lion King would be nothing more than a cute animal film without me in it, harmless, but clearly not in the same leage as a film turning 25 and people still love it.  Looks like the tainted-apple witch has gotten a side-quest, maybe I could have one too?  I think I'll talk to Mickey about that.

So Scar headed out of the secret Disney Villiage and is heading towards where Mickey was seen last, but he passed by the Zootopia section of the park, and decided to spend some time there.  After quicky putting a paunco on (Zootopia has an issue with him walking in the section without some type of cloth on for whatever reason)  Its a nice distraction seeing all those sights and such and to what animals have become, though those in Little Rodentia tend to get a little uncomfortable when he passes by.

As he passes by one of the buildings, he saw a group of animals holding a rally.  After listening in for a few minutes, he noticed it was a rally asking for the flatlands of the Lion King.  Typical, yet another chapter in the uncomfortable relationship between the Lion King and Zootopia.  

Normally Scar would have just shrugged and continued on his way, yet another part of mildly entertaining series of events from the simpletons, but the leader, a lion of all things, was saying stuff like the Lion King was at the heart of luxury and should've never evolved from such, since life was so much better.

For some reason, this rubbed Scar so the wrong way that he simply couldn't let that stand, and despite his promises to himself not to interfere (It was slightly amusing to behold after all), he walked up to the stage, using the hand gestures to shoo him off the stage.  While most of the animals were upset, very few tried to challege him, since Scar was much stronger than the rest of the crowd.  Scar chuckled to himself knowing the survival instinct from the zootopia animals hasn't died out after all.

So Scar took over the stage and decided to speak.

Scar:  Sorry, but I couldn't help but overhear what many of you were saying and getting behind.  So correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I gathered, you were saying that in the past, the Lion King characters such as myself just lived life in luxury, what with the clean air, large flatlands, and much stronger and healthy physiche that makes most Zootopians jealous.  That we just had it completly 'Hakuna Matata' is that right?

Leader:  Pretty much.  You guys had it all.  And I think we need to return to the wild, back to nature, because Society is destroying nature.

Mammals:  Yeah.

Scar:  I see.  Well, let me ask you, do any of you know that the Lion King characters are jealous of you?  Have you ever wondered why, and none of you have ever wondered what life was really like back then?

Mammals:  .....

Scar:  Mmm-hmmph, I thought so.  Well, I'm sorry to burst your little fantasy of what life was like back then, but I'm here to set the record straight.  And considering that I'm one the few that really knew what it was like, I would definatly give it my all to give me your full attention... that means no typing on your phones back there.  (mammals were slowly realizing what was going on and put their phones away)  Thank you.

Did any of you really wonder what it was trully like to live in the circle of life?  When Predators hunted Prey, and it was neccesary to hunt to survive?  Did any of you even think that if you were a prey mammal, you knew that, no matter what you did, whatever your dreams and ambitions were, you were little more than just our next meal?  (Uncomfortable silence followed)

Even with all that said, things weren't all that 'Hakuna Mattata' for the predators either.  Some of the prey did everything in their power to run and defend themselves when they knew they were being hunted, and predators were getting a lot of beatings when trying to hunt.  As such, most lions would get hurt when being hunted.  Also, imagine that you were somehow born not the smartest, nor the wisest, or the quickest, or the strongest, and you lived in a time were only the best of the best would eventually survive.  (mummerings followed)

Not to mention, with all that exertion and risk that came from hunting, what happened if a lion got injured, or got sick for too long.  It was pretty much end of the line for many of them, since at that case they would be hunted.  Every mammal did need to eat after all.  

Now, I know that there are two things that, regardless of race, religion, and color, every living thing that is considered sentient (those able to think for themselves), prize above all others, the right to live, and the right of free will.  If one or both are threatened, there will be bad feelings, and inevitably conflict.  The Circle of life was created in order to perserve the right for species of animals to live, which was extremely important, but it also demanded everyone followed the same rules, which took away free will, which there was an inevitable and constant undercurrent of conflict.  It is neccessary to curb free will at times for everyone's survival, but their was always conflict.  Throughout history, if socities activally tried to take away any of those things, it inevitably lead to war, which spawned hurt, which spawned revenge, which spawned more hurt.  

Within that conflct of free will, I had power, and was ultimatly jealous of my brother.  I took his life, and the beings serving me led a few good years of free will wihout the circle of life, but I realized far too late that it was too early, that the ecosystem was far too fragile, threatining the lives of all, so inevitably, I was overthrown.  It wasn't until later that I learned that the Circle of life was a series of laws was meant to preserve life long enough so they can live for the next evolutions of societies.

Now I know that there has to be some control today about the free will, particually if it meant taking away someone's else's free will or life, but I really want to emphazize that back in the day, life was always at risk, for both the predator and the prey.  Those who managed to live a full life were the lucky ones, and moments when we could all sit back and enjoy ourselves was a luxury unto itself.  

Mammals today don't have to hunt when their hungry, there's pently of places where you can pick up food.  I've noticed that the mammales are able to live more fuller lives and able to persue whatever they desire.  Others are just more content to enjoy the treasures that you come across.  Prey dosen't have to worry about being eaten, and predators don't have to worry about getting injured to eat.  True, the Lion king characters are stonger, but we had to be in order to survive.  If society is truly upsetting the balance of the earth we need to resist and scale back a bit, but if you are honestly suggesting that you would rather go back to a 'animal eat animal' way of life, giving up society gains that allows anyone to persue what they want for happiness, and accomplish things that benefit themselves and those around you... you're even more **** than the hyenas I once lead, and that's saying something.

(shocked silence followed that statement)

The fact is, even the highest ups who had the best chances of leading full lives back then, all dreamed about the chances of enjoying life simply for the sake of enjoying life without harming another, and in doing so, lives become richer and fuller.  Some of you say the Lion King characters should have no right to be jealous, but I say, why should't we?  You're living the life that, even in the worst momemts, which is just a part of life by the way, The Lion king have always wanted to live.  And with your efforts to accept all, and allowing all to live and allowing others to pursue their dreams, there's fewer conflict, fewer wars, and fewer hurt from all of that.  I look at you and I curse whoever controls the universe that I was born too early, maybe my smarts would've been put into more productive  use and I would've been more happy.  So, yes, I'm jealous of you... and I'm proud to be jealous of you.

Scar then hopped off and continued on his way, leaving a fully shocked audience behind.  Even the characters from the other sides of the park who heard about the incident over the next few days were pretty shocked by the incident, not knowing that Scar had the ability to speak like that, or that talks between the Lion King and Zootopia would continue in a more positive light, but then again, Scar is pretty smart.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:04 pm
(This is a followup to Scar's songfic)

Scar is walking around the kingdom, taking note of the new tower challenge taking place, when a loud and angry voice calls out to him.

???:  SCAR??

Scar rolls his eyes and thinks to himself "hoo boy, here we go", then walks towards the tower and looks up at Maleficent.

Scar:  Yes Maam?

Maleficent:  I suppose you remember our deal Scar!  I bring you back to life, you destroy the kingdom.  You told me that refining the frustration would be enough.  But look at this kingdom, its bigger and better than ever than when you were introduced.

Scar:  Its not like the players are completly 'Hakuna Matata' on this game you know.  Just look at the forums and the Facebook.

Maleficent:  I'm well aware of that.  But I thought you would stoke it enough so that players would want to quit, but this kingdom is still growing.

Scar:  I've tried for several weeks, but I quickly realized that I cannot make that decision for them, they alone can make that decision.

Maleficent:  The point, Scar, is that you've disappointed and failed me.  I'm taking back what I've given you.  

Maleficent then fires a death spell meant to kill Scar, but just as it was about to hit, a blue shield surrounded Scar.  After a few seconds of light show, the deadly spell fired rebounded and hit the tower, a little piece of it breaking away.

Maleficent:  Wha??

Scar:  (chuckles)  You didn't think the kingdom was lazy did you?  Did you ever think why characters like Simba and Mowgli are alive in spite of me and Shere Khan being in the same kingdom?  This kingdom has researched magic long enough to discover magic of its own.  Every character is fully protected from any attack that deals a fatal blow from each other, as well as protected from your attacks.  While all of the characters can be hurt emotionally and physically, they cannot be wounded or killed by your hand.

Maleficent:  But why are you protected?  You're nothing more than a despicable villian.

Scar:  Maybe so, and I thought I would be hated when they managed to welcome me in, but the crazy thing is, when they did, they actually treated me with respect.  They knew what I had done in my movie, and I do play it up from time to time for show and laughs, but the fact is that most of them were curious, they researched, got to know me, tried to make a relationship work, they tried to use my talents for the kingdom, as well as my, benefit.  And you know what, they got what they wanted.

I've seen the positivity in this kingdom, spreading happiness, hope and creativity, things that make life far more rich and rewarding than your negativity could do.  I've seen what you're doing, spreading fear, sadness, and subservience, something I'm well worth knowing what that is, being that I've done all that in my movie, and the fact is I know now which one I prefer more.  Ever since I've came here, I found out that I am much happier overall.  Even Simba and I have managed to work out a budding friendship overtime.  Sure we'll play our parts out for the kids when needed, and there will be scars that will never go away, but the fact is that I'm not hated and despised, even though they should.  They're even willing to give me the protection in spite of me being a villian, but because they're willing to give me a chance and treat me like a friend, I'm more happier, and I'm willing to work hard to help maintain the kingdoms happiness.

Maleficent:  What?  Are you saying you like the kingdom?

Scar:  Percisely.  I may not be king, but I'm willing to work to entertain and help spread the positivity of the kingdom.  Maybe being an entertainer for kids who seem to like me may not be prestigious as king, and does has a few drawbacks when they're ****, but I'd much rather do that than telling a cub he killed his parent, or lead the pridelands to ruin.  My life is richer and fuller, and I'm not willing to just sit by and allow you to take that away.

I suppose I should be thanking you for bringing me back to life, but my life in the kingdom is much better that what you would've given me.  It may not be my turn yet, but if the opportunity for me to defeat you arises, I will accept it in a heartbeat.  Farewell.

Scar then walks away leaving a dumbfounded and an angry Maleficent.
no avatar

Nrina

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:52 pm
Thank you Tailmister . Well done . That has put Maleficent in her place .