Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Fan Fiction

Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:24 am
​Originally from A Future Plan Intercepted Thread

O.M. Goodness.  I was just making my rounds when Merlin called me over, looking troubled.  Apparently he intercepted a song from a bunch of hyenas.  This apparently is something in the future, when the hyenas invade the parks when the Lion King is in Legendary chests.  Out of all the plans the villans have, this is the nastiest one yet.  We need to prep for this NOW!  This is what we saw:

​{looks into Cauldron}

​Janja:  Tonight, we take down the DMK parks.  Tonight we Strike!

(Song begins)*

​Janja:  Scar identified correctly, that the players are what makes this game, though he failed to understand, that no one else can make them stop.  

​(hyenas laugh in tune)

​Janja:  Yet everytime something new comes, they always tend to complain, (ha ha) If the players are frustrated enough, will they continue to play?

​Hyenas:  NO!  Tonight we Strike, Tonight we Strike, no players safe so the time is right.  DMK's gonna feel our bite!  Tonight we strike, Tonight we Strike!

​Janja:  O.K. Fellas, bring it in, here's the plan.

​Janja (sings):  While the players are in their slumber, we'll be creeping beneath, and the characters in the kingdom, we'll take all their tokens away.  (ha, ha) Then we change its aquisition, so only they can earn their own tokens (ha, ha), then we place the tokens into Merlin's shop, and WATCH AS THE FIREWORKS FLY!

​Hyenas:  YEAH!  Tonight we strike, tonight we strike.  No Player's safe so the time is right.  DMK's gonna feel our bite.  Tonight we strike, Tonight we strike.

​{Repeat of chorus plays}  Janja:  It's Free-to-Play no more.  No player will play!  

​Hyenas:  DMK's gonna feel our bite, Tonight we strike, tonight we strike.

​Janja:  Disney Magic Kingdom's gonna feel our BITE!

​All:  TONIGHT WE STRIKE, TONIGHT WE STRIKE!!!

​{Present Day}

​Woof, that is a nasty plan.  And again this is just a villan song of what they might sing, and not what I feel personally.  I'm not even that mad about the Toy Alien anymore, and I know that this plan will NOT happen.  Just another thought of inspiration, to give the villans a little more personality.

​* Bonus points are awarded if you can say where this song came from.

​​Then

Nick Wilde:  Hey Tailmister, I've been smelling Hyena all day and I don't know where there coming from.

​Tailmister:  So, it's time then.  Nick, gather up the forces, here's what we do...

​{Later in the Pre-dawn}

​Janja and his pack of Hyenas are sneaking towards the Main Street entrance with a large box of stolen tokens, with a hyena at a computer changing the coding for its aquisition.  After heading towards Merlin's Shop, Janja turns away from it.  

​Hyena 1:  Hey Janja, Merlin's shop is that way.

​Janja:  Change of plans boys.  I heard that the Special Chests are really frustrating players big time.  Just imagine what will happen if the players wake up and find that the only way to earn ANY tokens is to buy chests, especially when our computer expert takes away the guarenteed drop from those chests.  This game will fall faster than an unstable Jenga tower.  heh, heh.

​After reaching the entrance to the chest shop and opening the vault, Scar is there waiting for them.  

​Scar:  Hello boys.  And I must say such a deliciously evil plan you concocted.  Guess I can't call hyenas **** anymore huh?

​Janja:  Hey thanks Scar.  Can you help us, it's been a pain to transport all these tokens to.. (notices Scar just standing there) ... you're just stalling us till were caught huh?

​All of the sudden, the rest of the Lion King, Jungle Book, and Zootopia Characters are surrounding them fully ready to attack, with Tailmister and Merlin leading the charge.  

​Janja:  So that's it.  Traitor once, traitor again, just don't expect us to be pals again.  And you, tailmister, you would've never found out our plan if you hadn't peeked, you cheater.  Suppose it dosen't matter anyway, the game is doing fine in angering fans anyway.  Soon they'll do something so bad that players will be so mad they'll destroy this kingdom themselves before the story is through.  You know it'll happen.

​Tailmister:  Maybe so, but as long as I and others will defend and continue playing, pointing out what's wrong, it might not happen.  Now GET OUT!

​Anyway, Happy New Year, and hope 2018 turns out great.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:26 am
​Originally from Hook's First Day Thread

Hook:  Ah, a new land, new ship, and no Peter Pan in sight.  I'm gonna like it here.  (Starts laughing, but hears something ticking)  *GASP*  What is that?  A TICKING!?  AAUGH! (Looks over and sees the mechanical crocodile)  SMEE!!

Smee:  I'm coming captain.  Don't look over or you'll scare yourself more.  I'll save you.

Hook:  STOP THE TICKING!  STOP IT!

[Sounds of a scuffle is heard all around the ship, including crocodile growls and noises, ticking, bells and whistles, all throughout hook is screaming and calling for Smee.  Then a hammer smashing something is heard, and then silence.]

Hook:  Is... is he gone smee?

Smee: I've taken care of it, no need to worry.  You look stressed out.  Why not head in for a nice long rest.

Hook:  (relief)  Thank you smee.  I'll head into the ship now.

[After closing the door Smee and a few others are laughing, which in reality is the White Rabbit, Mad Hatter, and March Hare operating an audio system.

March Hare:  You sure you're ok with me smashing another watch of yours?

White Rabbit:  I have dozens.  Besides, it was worth it for the entertainment.  I won't be able to do that again, might as well be a big prank.  Hehe, welcome to Disney Magic Kingdoms, Captain 'Codfish' Hook. (Laughs heartily)

I know I took some things from the 'Hook' movie, but it's too funny not to.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:28 am
​O.K.  I know that all this is extremly annoying posting all this stuff all at once, and I apologize, its just that Gabriel has given me permission to do so, and for that matter all this is Gabriel's idea.  Keep in mind I'm not doing this for fame or anything like that, nor did I ask for something like this. I just post what I feel like and when I'm in the mood.  I don't even think I'm that good of a writer, but apparently these have fans.  Hopefully some of these make you laugh or enjoy.  

​I'm sure if I come up with something new, I'll post it here, and I'm sure anyone with a good story in mind can post here as long as its in good taste.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:09 pm
Eh.  No, I think you and he had a GREAT idea to aggragate all your bits into one place.  And stickied so they can be easily found to boot.!

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:54 pm
​Originally from the Aladdin and Lion King Jokes Thread

Scar: zzz... zzz...[mmm... the ground is unusually colorful and comphy today] zzz...

Aladdin:  Hey carpet.  (Whistles)

Scar:  zzz... hey, what the... HEY!!

(Carpet wakes up and shakes Scar off before flying away)

Scar:  What kind of kingdom is this?  Even the ground is alive.

(Next joke)

Zazu:  (singing)  This is the morning report.  This is the...

Simba:  ZAZU!!  That's enough.  You know nobody likes that song.  Anyway, I have a letter for you.

Zazu: A letter for me?  Huh... (opens letter)  "Dear Zazu, this is Iago.  Will be arriving in a few weeks.  Prep the tiki room for..."  Oh for the love of...

Simba:  Zazu?

Zazu: A side project I had with him years ago.  It was good for a laugh for a couple months, but afterwards nobody liked it. Even the tiki gods had enough and chased us out... And he wants to bring this back?  That bird must be really full of himself.

(Last joke)

Scar:  (scoffs)  Some all-powerful genie, can't even grant my wish to be king of the kingdom.  Guess I'll have to do it all by myself.

(Staff comes down on the ground)

Jafar:  Excuse Me?  (Scoff)  If it wasn't for Mickey, Merlin, and Tailmister, I would've taken over this place with a snap of my fingers long ago, and you're wishing to be better than me?  I don't think so!  Not while I'm around!! You couldn't even rule the pridelands, so SIT DOWN!!!

(Scar runs away very frightened)

Just a few things I thought would be funny to happen when both are around.  Hopefully you got a good laugh

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:57 pm
​Originally from the Thank You Thread

Tailmister is walking around the new Jungle Ruins.

​King Louie:  Hey, its the main man himself.  Come over, have a seat.  Have a banana.

​Tailmister:  Thanks, this will help give me a fruit serving for the day.

​King Louie:  I've noticed that you've been quite cheerful today.  And yet my research of you shows that boy, you need to chill out.  Have two bananas.  Why the sudden change?  Lay your demons on me, and maybe I can help.

Tailmister:  Well then... I'll lay down the root of my frustrations in a way that you can understand.

​(Song Begins) 

​Now flashback to the date of July two-oh-sixteen, I've reached the top and had to stop and that what was bothering me.
​There was still more to be done to get this kingdom unbound, yet will all that trouble, with no new story, I'm tired of waiting around.
Oh, Way-hey-hey, I wanna play the ga-a-ame. (Whop a do he hay)  Yet with no progress, this game was getting la-a-ame.
​Yeah the game was la-a-ame, yet I still play-ay-ayed, in prep for the day, that has come to-da-a-ay.

​You see, now that the Jungle Book is in full swing, that may take several weeks or so to finish, my excitement for the game has come back.  I can survive the gacha ways of the chests, and while the events were cool, without the forward momentium to back all that up, the game was failing.

King Louie:  And yet you kept playing.

​Tailmister:  (singing) And yet for a whole year, I've always wondered why?  Why not stop and let the game flop, and let this kingdom die?  The truth is I love this game, and want to see it through.  For advancing the story, and a future glory, I just wanna say Thank You.  (Blows trumpet.)

Bagheera:  Sheesh... And I thought King Louie was a show-off.  And for that matter, posting all these stories at once into a new thread is definatly showing off.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:30 pm
​Originally from Donald's illegal move thread

(Donald carries a package containing flying toaster wings while humming "Flying out of the sun, the smell of toast is in the air...")

Mickey:  DONALD!! (Sigh) remember our talk about only disney things being allowed in the kingdom?

Donald:  What?  I know players will complain about the 35 minute wait times between loaves or pay up to 4 gems, and they don't like tappers anyway, so i thoght these will hunt those bread and butterflies automatically, plus there will be free toast for daisys diner, so its a win-win.

Mickey:  I appreciate the thought but its not disney material, and we'll be breaking rules by bringing those in.  Take them back.

(Donald walks away while softly muttering angrily)

Just a little madness to celebrate an event celebrating madness.

Then

​I have a question...

The full price of an unbirthday hat fron the unbirthday hat stand is $10.  Right now there's a policy that if a kid celebrating his birthday tries to buy an unbirthday hat I have to turn them away, but now a new policy is up for debate.

You know how with some places they give you a free birthday hat on your birthday?  Well the policy in question is that kids celebrating their unbirthday gets a (1/364.25)% discount, which amounts to 3 cents off, but birthday kids have to pay full price.

I get both sides of the argument and leaning towards the latter to avoid crying kids, but what do you think I should do?

Come to think of it, how does wonderland celebrate birthdays?

(P.S.  This question is nonsense in the spirit of the event)

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:34 pm
So now that I've regurgitated my old stuff, I thought I'd try something new.

In my imagination, The Lion King and Zootopia are related.  And in my kingdom, they occasionaly butt heads with each other, often due to domething related to over ten thousand years worth of evolution seperating the two.  Mickey and I had to play peacekeeper from time to time, but one time simba told me one reason they argue is that they're jealous of Zootopia.  After thinking it over, i can see why.

As we all know, the animals naturally follow a circle of life, but for an unknown resson, they gained the gift of free will, where they can make their own decisions.  But with free will came new ways of thinking and ideas, and sometimes those ideas can have a negative effect on others.

And so the circle of life religion was created, and its following and defense was for a reason.  Animals needed to kill other animals to survive, but following the circle of life essentily meant, eat not more than is necessary, waste not, and the ultimate rule, never allow an animal to go extinct, or to sastisfy ones desires at the expense of anothers' needs for survival.  Many prey animals, and in many cases, even predators owe their lives to it, because the circle of life maintained the food chain.

But there were animals, sick of all the rules and regulations that came with the circle of life, and the lion guards that enforced it, resented it and really wanted to do what they want, and eat as they please.  The moment came with the prideland civil wars.  Scar and his hyenas was supposedly the greatest victory of this movement, but animals can also point out how such an unchecked lifestyle can truly harm everyone, both prey and preditor alike.

I imagine that throughout history, prey and predators wanted to be friends, buts it's kinda difficult when the law of nature says that predator eats prey to maintain the food chain. Everytime a new advancement in civalization came from evolution, there was always conflict.  Some originated from fear of what the future would bring or how to go about this, other times from animals with ideas with different ideas, both good and bad.  There have been plenty of golden ages and dystopias from this, but ultimatly only the greatest ideas and laws from nature and evolution survive through the ages.

After tens of thousands of years of evolution, then comes Zootopia, where prey and predator are basically on equal ground, where predators don't eat prey (they probrably eat fish and other animals that didnt evolve with them) and where anyone could be anything based on work, talent, and maybe a little luck.  Theres still that fear between each other if course, and it does lead to conflict like the nighthowler conspericy, but overall they're working towards equality, which is what nature and evolution is leading them towards.

So the Lion King characters are looking at the Zootopia characters with envy, jelousy, a little sadness, but also a little happy, because they know that their dilligenge towards the circle of life is what help made Zootopia possible.

Many times characters from the lion king try to live in zootopia, desiring the safety and comforts that come with it, but can never fit in due to the difference in values and habits, and thats what makes them jealous.  To get back at them, they point to the zootopian animals who are sick of the city and want to 'Go back to nature' by vacationing or moving to the lion king sets, desiring the clean air and natural environments like grass and open fields, only to find out they cannot survive in such a setting, because predators don't know how to hunt, and prey cannot outrun hunting predators like the lion king animals could, and that makes the zootopian mammals jealous.

So yeah, it's a conflict that happens from time to time, but both sides have characters working towards compromises, that can allow the lion king to enjoy zootopia and its ideals without offending anyone, and for zootopians to enjoy the wild sets of the lion king in a safe way.

Its a rough patch, but is based on putting two movies together to interact off one another, and by doing so expand the horizons of both, to eventually create the best of both worlds, which I believe everyone would like to see happen, and i'm sure mickey and the others want to as well.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:18 pm
Thats kind of a big jump, but you know what?  It TOTALLY works for me.

Oh, and I love the whole Iago Zazu bits to the same degree Tiki Lovers LOATHED 'Under New Management"

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:23 pm
​Originally from the Chip and Chip Thread

[Dale sees a tree with lots of delicious acorns]

Dale:  Oh boy oh boy.  Chip, you've got to see this!

Chip:  See what?

Dale:  The acorns on top of the... YIPE!

[Chip the Teacup is standing next to Dale]

Dale:  Oh no, my best friend turned into a teacup.  (Thinks of an idea) Well, might as well make the most of it.  (Whispers excited mumbling into chip's ..uh..handle?)

Meanwhile:

Chip: I'm telling you lady, you've got the wrong Chip.

Ms. Potts:  Not another word.  Deliver this tea to belle.

(Ms. Potts pours tea onto...the floor since Chip had to run for his life.)

Chip:  DALE!!!  How many times do I have to tell you, stop mixing the two of us...up? (Facepalms)

[Chip the teacup is hopping along full of acorns with Dale riding on top of it.]

Dale [excited]:  See chip, it's not so bad now you're a teacup.  With all that storage, harvesting will be easier and faster.

Moral:  I think we need a system where we call the chipmunk Chip C. and the teacup Chip P. or something like that, cause every time someone just says chip, I'm confused to which Chip is which.  :)

​The joke dosen't work anymore now that Chip the teacup is at a more appropriate size, but I think its still funny.