Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
User avatar

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)
Posts

1987

Re: Time limited events - hints

Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:44 am
Tower Challenge Tip:

Here is a list of characters recommended NOT to level up during a tower challenge because their tokens interfere with the refresh token.

Bullseye - To the Watering Hole
  • Prince Eric - Flute Token
  • Flounder - Porthole Token
  • Fix-It Felix Jr - Fix-It Felix Jr.'s Hammer Token
Jessie - Rustle Some Grub
  • Bo Peep - Bo Peep's Bonnet Token
  • Hamm - Hamm Hat Token
  • Aladdin - Saber Token
  • Honey Lemon - Honey Lemon Ears Token
Woody - Taking a Break
  • Frozone - Frozone Skis Token
  • Elastigirl - Elastigirl Ears Token
  • Prince Charming - Prince Charming's Prince Gloves Token
  • Bashful - Concertina Token
  • Eeyore - Eeyore Ears Token
  • Jumba - Jumba Ears Token
Mickey (Lunar Costume) - Sparkler
  • Chip - Acorn Token
  • Dale - Peanut Token
  • Li Shang - Father's Helmet Token
  • Mulan - Lotus Hairpiece Token
User avatar

Lisa522

Senior Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

196

Re: Time limited events - hints

Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:35 pm
Thank you for the info, Coug! Very, very helpful
no avatar

GlenMc10

Junior Member

Windows PC
Posts

3

Re: Time limited events - hints

Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:46 pm
Hi, I have a question regarding the characters you have to buy using Gems. Currently Gramma Tala is 200 gems. Will that price likely go up after the special event has finished?

Thank you

Glen
no avatar

0Theo

Member

Windows PC
Posts

59

Re: Time limited events - hints

Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:54 pm
GlenMc10 wrote:
Hi, I have a question regarding the characters you have to buy using Gems. Currently Gramma Tala is 200 gems. Will that price likely go up after the special event has finished?

Thank you

Glen
 

This is an event, not permanent content. So Tala will not be available anymore when the event is finished. Although she will be in legendary chests after a few weeks or months (which is nearly the same as "not available"...)
no avatar

GlenMc10

Junior Member

Windows PC
Posts

3

Re: Time limited events - hints

Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:01 pm
0Theo wrote:
GlenMc10 wrote:
Hi, I have a question regarding the characters you have to buy using Gems. Currently Gramma Tala is 200 gems. Will that price likely go up after the special event has finished?

Thank you

Glen

 

This is an event, not permanent content. So Tala will not be available anymore when the event is finished. Although she will be in legendary chests after a few weeks or months (which is nearly the same as "not available"...)

Hi, That's really helpful. I'm fairly new to this so still not sure how it all works. I almost have 200 gems and trying to work out what's the best thing to spend it on. Got any suggestions/advice?

Cheers

Glen
no avatar

Romina Goldie

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

689

Re: Time limited events - hints

Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:27 pm
If you’re really fond of the current Moana event and its characters, then spending the gems on Gramma Tala might make sense. I personally would prefer to spend hard earned gems on main storyline/permanent content characters. Like, Wall-e or Maximus.
no avatar

GlenMc10

Junior Member

Windows PC
Posts

3

Re: Time limited events - hints

Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:21 pm
Romina Goldie wrote:
If you’re really fond of the current Moana event and its characters, then spending the gems on Gramma Tala might make sense. I personally would prefer to spend hard earned gems on main storyline/permanent content characters. Like, Wall-e or Maximus.

I was wondering more compared to getting another space for the floats. Would that be better to get than a character?
no avatar

Snowyriver

Senior Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

204

Re: Time limited events - hints

Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:53 pm
I’ve been playing since the game came out pretty much and the most I’ve had for floats has been three. Others may swear that you need all of them unlocked but for my play style, 3 has been enough for me.

I would recommend going for characters over float spaces.
no avatar

Romina Goldie

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

689

Re: Time limited events - hints

Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:41 am
Yes I agree 100%. Characters trump parade float spaces. If you’re unsure, keep saving the gems. What you really want will come along.
no avatar

Jaylene Wandmaker

Junior Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

3

Re: Time limited events - hints

Thu May 23, 2019 12:51 pm
Thanks.