Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Damngoat

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Time limited events - hints

Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:28 pm
Be very careful during this event when completing quests for the event as the event background is barely discernable from the regular background. 
All quests that pop up during the event but move to the bottom of your open quest log are NOT required to complete the event. Make sure you look where the quest is before starting it, as you will sometimes get 2-3 quests show up at once for one character during the event. 
no avatar

derinda

Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:42 pm
Ty 😀
no avatar

db91884

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:12 pm
I bought zazu. Is the parade float worth it for these events?

Damngoat

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:37 pm
Yes because it will drop event currency and event character tokens.

WarmFuzzies79

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:19 pm
If you're having trouble finding crabs/hyenas, and they're part of a quest and not a mini-event, you can tap the quest icon for them on the left of your screen, then tap "Go," and you'll be taken to an area where they are. Good thing, too, because these are tiny ones!
no avatar

db91884

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:36 pm
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but if you are working on the other characters I would suggest not updating or unlocking other characters. This way all their items they need stop showing up and you have a better chance of getting LK tokens.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:04 pm
Having snowgie type tokens (tasks that need you to collect tokens to get rid of a tappable object that gives out a neccessary common token), forces me to prioritize its use during the event.

If a part of the story requires that a certain character(s) be a certain level, don't level up any other characters that use the same snowgie type tokens (lion king painting currently) until that character is at the appropriate level(s).  

​Also, when the next part of the story is welcoming a new character, focus on that and don't level up any same snowgie type characters until you welcome him/her.
no avatar

Nrina

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:43 pm
If you cannot find a crsb ; it is usually behind a building or a concession. You then have a chioce to either to wait for it to emerge or you can temporary store the building/ concession , collect the crab and restore the building/ concession to your kingdom ; but be aware  that this action resets the buildings '/ concessions' timer again .
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:50 pm
Could be coincidence, but I find that I often get similar experiences to the below in timelimited events.

Ive been struggling online to collect Simbas tokens to get him welcomed. - With the occasional few small periods of non and low hit drops, Ive been quite content and stuff has been dropping for me at very reasonable rates. - Even if I did find myself falling somewhat behind on the flowers compared to the ears.

Reasonable enough, though, that Ive started to suspect that Gameloft has introduced a slight progressive increase in drop rates after a limited character is welcomed, so it gets a little easier to collect the tokens for as the event progresses.

That being said, - and my belated point. I had quite a few misses in the past few orders when drawing very close to the end. For the last flower I had 4 or 5 misses.

Rebooted the game as I have Pavlovianly trained myself to expect that to have an effect on pretty much everything in the game. - Lo and behold. Rafikis very next drop showed me a beautiful flower.

Could be strictly coincidental, but if I find myself in a seeming dry spell on drops, I try rebooting the game.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

Nicola1977

Windows PC

Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:00 pm
What can we do if we cant lvl up all the Lion King characters until the event end ?