Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Time limited events - hints

Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:35 pm
L 20 doesn'tg mean that much by itself, except perhaps to show you have not been playing that long. the Mayor will probably be of limited use to you, maybe even un ubtainable unless you've had money to throw at (and very good luck with) Legendary chest bundles. If you don't have Jack, Aladdin, nor Mad Hatter, then concentrate your ec expenditures on them, and their buildings. Mickey's Halloween costume is needed for his 'Trick or Treat' activity, which earns Cookies and Cocoa Tokens (otherwise known as refresh tokens) which useful during the event.
no avatar

DeV45

Google Play (Android)

Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:26 am
If Im not going to get the mayor, should I save my 15k tokens for gems or should I collect as many mayor tokens as possible? 
not sure if it would help down the road if he became available?   Would i still have the tokens?

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:45 am
The tokens will stay even when the mayor is gone.  IF you manage to win him through a legendary chest, the tokens will still be there for him.

At the end of tower challenges, 4000 coins will turn into 1 gem.  So its up to you.
no avatar

RedRose13

Google Play (Android)

Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:23 am
This might be off topic but I've been playing almost from day one . I understand that the game gets more changing and I don't mind spending a little money for my entertainment, but lately the challenges are getting to difficult to complete making the game more frustrating than fun . I think that maybe mixing in some easier challenges with the difficult ones would mix it up a bit. The game is starting to feel more like a job .And before any trolls start a fight I'm just posting an idea , I started playing 2+years ago with my children to be able to have a fun thing in common but they have all stopped playing because it did become to difficult to keep up and to hard to complete quest . I just miss the format in the beginning when it was fun.

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

North Pole

Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:58 pm
It WAS fun to play and then Vivendi ( with their $$$$$$) took over and ...it's become a boring money grab.
Boo to enchantment. Stupid stupid idea 
no avatar

Stéphanie Pirez-Huart

Windows PC

Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:26 pm
Bonjour,

Depuis mercredi je n'arrive plus à lancer l'application depuis ma tablette, elle se coupe au bout de quelques secondes. J'avais téléchargé la mise à jour. Que faire?
no avatar

Kelly Yates

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:52 pm
Hi guys I'm new to the forums, so sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I just wanted to ask when the event goes live in an hour will the game collect all my buildings, concessions, and characters? My whole kingdom is ready to b collected but I was thinking it may be better to wait so i can possibly get any new tokens/items I need. What do u think?

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:36 pm
Sorry I didn't see this till after the fact, but no, not really. You'll still need to do your normal collection tasks (merlin, etc) at the start of the event, as well as going through and making sure manually that you don't have needed charecters in storage
no avatar

DangerousDen

Google Play (Android)

UK

Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:14 pm
Wow! The tower challenge has been live for only a few hours. I have 2800 coins, and the the top people in my league are already on 27000. How do they do this? I have all the characters required for this round. I see Goofy has the Malificent token on his screen. Do I get more coins if I give him tasks to do in game rather than send him home? How do I get more tokens?
no avatar

Ohlas

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:55 am
DangerousDen wrote:
Wow! The tower challenge has been live for only a few hours. I have 2800 coins, and the the top people in my league are already on 27000. How do they do this? I have all the characters required for this round. I see Goofy has the Malificent token on his screen. Do I get more coins if I give him tasks to do in game rather than send him home? How do I get more tokens?

they are getting points.  There are two different collections in a tower event 1. Event currency used to buy stuff in the event shop.  2. Event point used for the leader board and the progress area for extra event currency and mini prize.

now for how.

the first day you get 3 character refresh tokens and 1 all refresh.  If you have all the battle the tower characters you can do it 12 times easily with 
skipping the timer for 8 gems each,  I have done the 1 hr method (basically waited till the buy out was 4 gems) for half  the gems the first tower challenge,  it scored me second slot for less then 200 gems, and got me the stand I wanted. 

The first chapter is where most players will make their most event currency (ec) because they have all the character and at higher lvls.  

DO NOT BUY THE MAIN PRIZE TOKENS, until you know you can make it.