Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

JoeS

Windows PC

Re: Time limited events - hints

Sat May 05, 2018 12:58 pm
Thanks guys for the tips. I only could add one more. This game uses time and if you have a stopwatch and a timer, this things would help you a lot. Spawning items do have time, I could say they spawn every two hours and on another game set every four hours. So if you see the item spawned, start the stopwatch and record the time until it spawned again. Create a timer with the time indecated in the stopwatch and binggo, you would be informed when will the next spawning will return. Remember to restart your timer everytime they spawn and check it from time to time so that you would have the number of minutes the next spawning wil hapend.

Best regards to all.
no avatar

Karlenfan

Google Play (Android)

Thu May 17, 2018 5:04 pm
This was the first time that I have been able to complete the timed event in Disney's Magic Kingdom.  (Lilo& Stitch). It was very helpful that there was 26 days to complete.  I changed my strategy a bit and only leveled up characters enough to do the Stitch quests. This left me enough event coins to buy all of the attractions and have enough coins for Stitch. It was a bit more difficult if you didn't buy the characters, as they were working in teams to get Stitch. Many people had days left, but the drops were so slow for the Stitch Hat, they could not get him. I feel drop times need to be increased. I feel that the least successful event was Alice, as you only had 20 days and needed 75 tokens for Grumpy,  which hardly anyone got. This event had good pacing and good timing except for the final drop of Stitch's hat. My only other problem is the event schedule . Events are too close together. I have not been able to level up my in game characters, because 16 of them need 24 hours. Obviously,  you can't do this during events, because you need to focus on events.  And it makes me look forward to it more, when I need to wait a month.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri May 18, 2018 2:56 pm
Grumpy was part of Snow White, not Alice. Alice was the one before; and yes, at the moment I'm thinking/hoping that it takes them closer to a month to finish fixing up whatever they plan to do next, for the same reasons you state
no avatar

BondGirl85

Windows PC

Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:14 pm
I would hold off leveling up any characters until the event ends because you will need them to continue collecting currency coins. If you need to level up a character to make them help with the mission, do so. If you want to spend some real money to help with the mission, that is up to you if you have it in your budget or are wealthy enough to not be concerned about any costs.

If there are any tokens the mission is offering that also gives out currency coins, I would set the characters to do just that so you can level up your characters later when the event ends.
no avatar

Nicole Boscia

Windows PC

Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:14 am
I'm a new player and for these events... Are the unlocked Character's available after the event?

Live Your Dreams

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:16 am
Nicole Boscia wrote:
I'm a new player and for these events... Are the unlocked Character's available after the event?

Any character that you have welcomed into your kingdom will stay in your kingdom after the event ends.

If you gather all the needed tokens and event currency for a character, but haven't welcomed that character fully by the time the event ends, you will not have the character.

You may be able to get characters you missed during an event in the future. Gameloft periodically offers characters in legendary chests, which are available for gems or real money. However, you aren't guaranteed to get a character from a legendary chest, so even if you spend real money you may end up with decorations or concession stands.
no avatar

Kriss Riss

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:30 pm
So, where are you supposed to be now? I still haven't been able to collect any wires, is that bad? I'm also not yet collecting items for Wasabi. I spent real money on Go Go, but now I'm having trouble getting the items needed to have a chance of getting the wires. Ugh, I'm really trying this time, I hope I'm not too far behind. Also, I have all the Lion King characters.

Andoski

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:46 pm
Kriss Riss wrote:
So, where are you supposed to be now?

Hard to say exactly, since there's a lot going on in this one. I would say that we are probably "supposed" to have most of the blueprints, some of the wires, and be working on welcoming Wasabi. That said, we've got more than a week until the next phase starts (i.e. Yokai unlocks), and almost three weeks left overall. Even if you are "behind," just keep at it and don't panic.

Don't forget to always keep the storyline quests (i.e. any quests with a red background that are shown ABOVE the "pop koi blimps" quest) as your top priority at all times, as they are what gates your progress through the event phases. Regardless of where you are on Baymax's tokens and stuff, you could be just a quest or two away from unlocking Wasabi for collection.
no avatar

Yalliria

Windows PC

Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:08 am
When welcoming a character at the end of the event I have to speed him up to really get him.
What about the attractions? When buildin an attraction at the end of the event - do I have to speed that up, too?
no avatar

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:21 pm
Yalliria wrote:
When welcoming a character at the end of the event I have to speed him up to really get him.
What about the attractions? When buildin an attraction at the end of the event - do I have to speed that up, too?

Yes. If the construction isn't finished and you haven't tapped the building to finish the building quest in your park before the time ends, you'll lose it.