Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

louiseandalan

Windows PC

Add to that we can’t watch videos to boost happiness or bronze chests: keep getting a message saying videos aren’t available right now.
no avatar

Aamir Pervaiz

Google Play (Android)

I have the same issue
Can't watch the ad videos
no avatar

Jhynzi

Google Play (Android)

So I get that you can't have all characters available at all times. Totally get that. But when you bring characters back to be available, could you take them OUT OF THE TREASURE BOXES. There are many of us who did not start the game as soon as you guys opened up the game. And since we missed the beginning we missed the opportunity to work quests to get the characters. And I don't know about other players but there is absolutely no way I can afford to pay $10.00 for a character. Or $10 for a treasure box with the off chance that I MIGHT get a character.  When you open quests up based on the level of the player should immediately let the game know, oh this player didn't get the first round and open those characters up. C'mon I have been a Disney fan for 42 years. Help a friend out.
no avatar

Browneyes33a

Windows PC

Hi This will be my first time playing the Mikey Kingdom game and someone has already started playing how can i start my own game from the begining ? Also i am a new user and i have just made my own account so i am very new to this all... Thank You so much and i am very excited to start playing the Mikey Kingdom game i appreciate your time in answering my question....
no avatar

cociotfp

Windows PC

Hallo. i am new to this forum so can someone tell me how to sync pc to pc, when there is no connect to FB or microsoft cloud?

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Of course all that spam would pop up on a friday night, when what Customer service and mod types probably won't be around for the rest of the weekend.

Um, folk, just let me point out all these links are really dodgy, don't click on them.
(Mod edit: Referenced spam has been deleted. Thank you for making the report!)
no avatar

Nediryani

Google Play (Android)

Hi,
I have been playing for about 300 days but all my progress has gone about 2-3 hours ago. I tried to log in with facebook and also google account nothing has changed. The game starts from the beginning. I posted an email and they sent me an automatic reply, but the tower challenge is running and i cant participate. Also i see timon price decreased, i can buy it for now. How can i accelerate the progress?
no avatar

Gryffindor_Girl

Windows PC

Hi Elisa. Do you know what I can do to transfer my account from my Android to my Windows PC? I tried the steps from point 4 and it didn't work, so do you perhaps know any other ways I can get it to work? Thanks!

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Sorry to tell you this Gryffindor, but one can only transfer accounts and progress between windows devices, and apple/android devices. Apparently, Microsoft does not want us to be able to cross that particular devide based on past conversations. (which is what I was told when I asked in the past.)
no avatar

Gryffindor_Girl

Windows PC

Thanks for telling me star_ranger4 because I've been going around in circles for the past 4 days trying to transfer my account.