Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

AZZYISH12

Apple (iOS)

Go to Options (the upper right corner) > Connect ,Disengage and reconnect to your Facebook (keep a timestamp of when you do this). ,Close the amusement totally and hold up 30 seconds <!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->8 Ball Pool Google Hangouts Omegle    .  Presently to login to the gadget you are exchanging the diversion information to. ,You'll be given two alternatives: "Cloud Data" or "Nearby Save". Select "Cloud Data". Ensure that the timestamp is right! 

Ta-da~ You ought to have the most recent spared diversion information. Tell me how this worked out
no avatar

Lidia_pebble

Windows PC

Hola, me acabo de registrar y no puedo abrir un tema nuevo. Necesito ayuda porque tengo un ticket abierto, pero he dejado de recibir las respuestas por parte del tecnico, he enviado la documentación que me ha requerido, pero ni soluciona el problema en mi juego, ni me responde a los correos. Este es el numero que asignaron a mi caso "El número identificador de su solicitud es 16905914".
¿Me puede ayudar alguien por aqui?
Gracias.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Greetings, Ever since I got the Newest Update for Tower Challenge 3, I kept getting a pop up saying that Microsoft Accounts were changing and that I had to click on either keep playing or the ok button, I clicked the Ok button and I was sent to Microsoft and was told to give Permission to Disney Magic Kingdoms to view My Accounts at ant time and such for My Microsoft & MSN, I am not sure I even wanted to do that, but I finally went back and clicked the permission button, Now I wish to know if I am suppose to keep the Connection at all times with-in the game, or  should I disconnect everytime before I log out of the game, to be on the safe side?
no avatar

Dhomos

Google Play (Android)

Hi there~
Love the game
I love the maleficent tower challenge
However I didn't make it to get the time limited concessions of the
 last two tower chllenges ::)
Will there be a chance to get those concessions back?
I really want to complete my collection
PLS~~~~><
no avatar

celticlady101

Windows PC

Hello, I Have a couple of questions . One why did you remove the better chests and make all the chests the same no matter what color. Two Why does every major character cost ten dollars. and dont say that the bundles actually cost  twenty dollars . thats just wrong so far this free game is costing way too much I cannot afford to buy the potions needed for new areas Amillion to 2 million potions per new area .common people this is supposed to be fun not expensive. if it keeps going up in price .I will not be able to expand any more and the fun is slowly going away.
no avatar

LxMarcus

Windows PC

Hello Elisa, I need help with a problem I am having since a few weeks now.. I am a Windows Player, I started playing the game without linking an account, but immediately after, I linked the game to Facebook account, I tend to play in two different devices, both with Windows 10, however, they are not phisically in the same place. Now to the problem, every single time I start playing in a device, no matter which one, the following issues occur:

1) First , at the loading screen, a pop up message always appears and ask me to choose between two choices, load local game or load cloud game, of course I always choose the Cloud option as it is the latest one.. However, this issue ( I am not aware If it is normal or not ) , is the cause , I think, of the other below..
2) Once the game is loaded successfully , I start playing normally , opening the chest, getting magic, updating character missions among other things, but , once I exit the game for a while & open it a few moments later, the Issue 1 appears again, and once the loading is ready, literally, all the things as well as changes I made recently, are not there.. The game shows up as If I did not play it since last time. Therefore, I have to do again everything..  An example would be, when I finish playing at night, the next morning I open the game in the other device & this both issues come up.
3) Related to the events, I am doing missions related to the events but, once I want to enter the scoreboard to see my progress, It tells me that I should participate in the event to reveal my position..
4) I have been noticing that happiness is decreasing way too quickly, like really quickly, I think is not normal. I am not sure If this issue is related to playing in two different devices

Elisa, hope you can help me with this problems , they are making gaming experience annoying..
I will be looking forward to your reply, I will be waiting
Thank you in advance.

Andoski

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Anyone else think this thread needs a reboot? It's supposed to serve as an FAQ, but the first post doesn't actually answer the most frequently asked questions, and that's followed by eight pages of random questions from people who don't want (or know how) to start a new thread.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Elisa I had sent you a message like a few days to a week ago trying to find out Why I did not get a Email after signing up for the Newsletter to try and get the Steamboat, so again I ask, Am I ever going to get My Confirm Email bout the Newsletter? , it did say that it went through when I signed up, but have not gotten any Emails bout it.
no avatar

Lorna Matthews

Apple (iOS)

Hi all

ive recently upgraded one of my characters to level 10 but the character tokens for them are still available to win by other characters - any idea why this is happening?

Thanks in advance!
Lorna

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

???? That should not be happening. Take a Screenshot of the task list showing that and submit it with a trouble ticket to customer car. Or just ignore the task... Either will work, the first is a permafix, the second a work around.