Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Sandra59116

Google Play (Android)

Sandra59116 wrote:
Bonjour je suis nouvel . J ai reprit mon ancienne partit de ce jeux . Et j avance dans mes quetes sauf une feter la fete du sanwich avec dingo quand j affiche les taches je ne vois aucun intituler alors soit je suis bete soit j ai un probleme quelqu un saurait m aider un grand merci .

Cinderellastoree

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Mandy_Barber-King wrote:
Hello everyone, how do we know what time daily rewards come i play lots of different times in the day but never get my reward, is there a way to work out times as i keep missing them, thanks

8:00am Pacific Time. They automatically pop up when you log in... Or...while in the game, you click on the calendar, which is located in the bottom left of the screen... Either way... You MUST be online to get them. If you are playing offline, you'll never receive them.

no avatar

kfemme68

Google Play (Android)

Is it only me or is this happening to everyone? I lost the event box at the bottom of the screen and all the event things in the characters except for the ones to level up the characters I already have. I don't understand what's happening? Any ideas????

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Your internet connection to gameloft's server went down.
no avatar

MagicUser1

Windows PC

Hi, is it possible to tranfer the game progress from Windows PC to IOS (any device)? Would be really great as the Windows version is not working since april

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

No. Its not, Sorry.
no avatar

Kellyjo97

Google Play (Android)

Question on completing a quest part.2 - I have been trying to complete a quest that "tell woody to enjoy a day on the job!" Yet I am not sure what job that is supposed to be....  it seems like a silly question but I've been trying to do it for months now and I feel like that's the only thing that's holding me up from moving forward! Where am I supposed to be Sending him ( am I missing a building that is supposed to go too
Thanks kellyjo97

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Kellyjo97 wrote:
Question on completing a quest part.2 - I have been trying to complete a quest that "tell woody to enjoy a day on the job!" Yet I am not sure what job that is supposed to be....  it seems like a silly question but I've been trying to do it for months now and I feel like that's the only thing that's holding me up from moving forward! Where am I supposed to be Sending him ( am I missing a building that is supposed to go too
Thanks kellyjo97

Whatever quest is at the very top of your quest log, you should do. If there's a quest for Woody, click on that and the quest on question will be the topmost task in Woody's list of quests (with slightly darker blue text than the rest).
no avatar

Paul Colling

Apple (iOS)

what’s next?

Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:39 pm
What happens once the Jungle Book characters have been welcomed as all of the others seem to be limited time only characters!! Does that mean they can only be welcomed by buying the chests or will they fall naturally into the game?

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: what’s next?

Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:16 pm
Paul Colling wrote:
What happens once the Jungle Book characters have been welcomed as all of the others seem to be limited time only characters!! Does that mean they can only be welcomed by buying the chests or will they fall naturally into the game?

The Peter Pan story (or the second part of Pirates of the Caribbean, whichever you complete first) is the last part of the main story at the moment (the main story continues in a future update). In the character book all character collections from the Incredibles down (and The little mermaid and Lilo & Stitch) are characters that have been available during their respective events. From time to time they are also available via the legendary chests (like the Lion king is now) and during the so-called tower challenges, in which a few characters from previous events are buyable with the event currency used in the tower challenges - that's money free.