Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Andoski

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

JoeS wrote:
I have just installed Disney Magic Kingdom on android phone and I want my game on the PC reflected on it. The instruction given here on page 1 thus not work.

You cannot transfer a game save between windows and non-windows devices. There is truly no way to take the game from your PC and synch it to your android, it won't work.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

That is tied to your Microsoft Connect account. Refer to that to find how you might change it.

Schwiwiiwee

Apple (iOS)

Thailand

Hi everyone,
I used to be able to play DMK in 2 devices, but I recently re-install the app on one device.
I don't know why the game gave me another ID, although I connected the game with the same Facebook and game centre account.
The problem is that the device which has more progress is the old one and I'm about to stop using it ... 

What should I do ... 
Thank you~

freespeech

Windows PC

math info for % chance of a float yielding gems please?

Andoski

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

freespeech wrote:

This type of info (token/item drop odds) has never been made available beyond the common-uncommon-rare-epic-legendary spectrum. Just think of parade float gems as being epic or legendary.

freespeech

Windows PC

Andoski wrote:
freespeech wrote:

This type of info (token/item drop odds) has never been made available beyond the common-uncommon-rare-epic-legendary spectrum. Just think of parade float gems as being epic or legendary.

For someone with very limited money to spend, would you suggest to invest in float slots or characters instead?

Andoski

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

freespeech wrote:
For someone with very limited money to spend, would you suggest to invest in float slots or characters instead?

I would say it depends on your priorities. Are you looking to accumulate a larger amount of gems over a loooong period of time, or are you looking to quickly progress through the game's storyline?

Premium characters will accelerate your progress through the game by offering shorter tasks to drop tokens, allowing you to welcome and level other characters faster. That said, they don't really "pay for themselves" gem-wise, so they're more of a purchase than an investment.

Parade float slots, on the other hand, are an investment that will eventually pay for themselves with increased gem drops, but we're talking months before you break even on the cost.

If you're torn between those two priorities, I'd suggest splitting the difference: buy the first 4 or 5 parade slots (#4 is 55 gems, #5 is 95 gems), and ignore the last two (#6 and #7 both cost 195 gems) for later.
no avatar

Mandym

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

I brought a legendary chest Friday night  beauty and the beast and still not received it i have emailed 3 times and still not heard anything h

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Mandym wrote:
I brought a legendary chest Friday night  beauty and the beast and still not received it i have emailed 3 times and still not heard anything h

Hello Mandym, 

This seems to be a periodic issue with Kindle players. Typically the purchase will show up a day or two late. Since you have not received the chest since Friday please feel free to contact customer care through the game menu. For further assistance after contacting customer care please visit the Bugs and Issues forum and someone can follow up with your ticket there. 
viewforum.php?f=2122
no avatar

Sandra59116

Google Play (Android)

Bonjour je suis nouvel . J ai reprit mon ancienne partit de ce jeux . Et j avance dans mes quetes sauf une feter la fete du sanwich avec plutot quand j affiche les taches je ne vois aucun intituler alors soit je suis bete soit j ai un probleme quelqu un saurait m aider un grand merci .