Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Jojo_Barrale

Apple (iOS)

With the Winnie the Pooh event going on, the game wants me to build the Streets of Agrabah as a quest for the Aladdin characters but there is no option in the game to build the attraction. How can I achieve this quest if the attraction isn’t available in the game at the moment?

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

You would need to buy an Aladdin legendary chest (or bundle) and hope you get it.  At this point I need Aladdin's Prince Ali costume, but am leary of the odds even if I bought a bundle.  Sure its a 'Guarenteed', BUT there are 3 other items in that pool, only one of which is usefull to me.

Live Your Dreams

Apple (iOS)

The Aladdin quests are just a way to earn extra event currency. If you don't have the character/attraction needed, it won't stop your progress in the Winnie the Pooh event.
no avatar

Froggy1369

Apple (iOS)

No connect button under options menu? I played a couple years ago and haven’t played since. My FB was connected but now there isn’t even an aption to do it
no avatar

Summer123

Apple (iOS)

devinetf wrote:
Anyone know if I can change my age on ios, put in 6 for my son not knowing I would be playing so much and can't use Facebook,  thanks

This is an answer to the question about entering an age younger than 13 when you sign up.  When I originally signed up, I put the age of 7 (my child’s age), as she plays with me sometimes.  But, I found that you could not collect the 2 diamonds that were offered daily.  The only way for me to remedy this was for me to contact customer service.  They told me the only way they would change this is for me to send proof to them that I was older.  I then had to scan a copy of my license and email it to them to prove I was older than 7.  Sad, but true.  It was then corrected, and I can now get the daily 2 diamonds.
no avatar

Ooxy

Windows PC

Hello! Could you tell me how I disconnected from MSN? Use computer, Windows 10. Thank you very much :)

Andoski

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Ooxy wrote:
Hello! Could you tell me how I disconnected from MSN? Use computer, Windows 10. Thank you very much :)

You might want to go start a new thread in the bugs & issues area instead of posting in this pseudo-thread.
no avatar

Ooxy

Windows PC

Okay! Right now I do it, thanks :)
no avatar

JoeS

Windows PC

I have just installed Disney Magic Kingdom on android phone and I want my game on the PC reflected on it. The instruction given here on page 1 thus not work. I had logged in on my Phone on my Facebook account but it is starting with the tutorial and not on the present situation on my PC. Any help on how to synchronized the two?

Thank you very much.
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

1. How do I change my username that appears in-game? 
ImageIf you're an iOS player, you can do so by changing your username in Game Center.
Go to Settings > Game Center > Game Center Profile > Nickname. 

If you're an Android player, unfortunately it is not possible as it is not currently possible to change your Gmail username after you've registered: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/19870?hl=en

If you're a Windows player, you will have to change your Gamertag. Here's more details about it: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-t ... y-gamertagImage

The link for Windows players is just for Windows Phone. What if I'm playing at a PC?