Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

jrt1593

Windows PC

Are daily login rewards awarded for days in a row played, or total days played?
For example, if I take over 24 hours off from playing, will I still receive the Day X reward, or will I be bumped back to the Day 1 reward?
no avatar

Columbob

Apple (iOS)

Total days played.

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

North Pole

jmace wrote:
How do I transfer my game from my tablet to my pc

facebook logins transfer easily. However android isnt compatible with windows. Depends what you are using.

Boo to enchantment. **** **** idea 
no avatar

Kathleen_Forde

Apple (iOS)

Hi, Can someone tell me how the sending characters home work?I don’t understand how to collect the rewards. I have done it and the status sates collect rewards in 0 seconds.  
Thanks
no avatar

Bblw1307

Apple (iOS)

They have to be left at home at least 12 hours.
no avatar

Columbob

Apple (iOS)

Bblw1307 wrote:
They have to be left at home at least 12 hours.

They do not. After a few minutes, magic and experience will start to collect. If you then remove the characters, your reward 12 hours later will be whatever's been collected so far, before sending the characters back to the park.

Live Your Dreams

Apple (iOS)

Hi I want a hack for Disney magic kingdom I like a lot for gems help my I'd name is 

Not very smart to post on the official forums and ask for ways to hack the game. It's more likely to earn you a ban for cheating.
no avatar

Clairelw36

Apple (iOS)

Please can u help...no one seems to want to get back to me about this. I’ve got several emails asking for help. No one is helping and last email said they couldn’t find my ID for game. I only gave what I found in credits. Need age changed for game to play on other devices linked to Facebook etc. Ticket no for problem is 14771499

5. I lost my game progress and now I have to start all over again. How do I get my game progress back?
If you've lost your account progress and were connected to Facebook in-game, go to the Options menu and then the Connect menu and try reconnecting to Facebook.  If this doesn't work, please contact Customer Care in-game, as they will be able to assist you better.

no avatar

Zukppr

Apple (iOS)

The first day the calendar appeared I tried to click on the date but it didn’t work. How do I get credit for that date?  I can’t move the calendar back to January.

Andoski

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Zukppr wrote:
The first day the calendar appeared I tried to click on the date but it didn’t work. How do I get credit for that date?  I can’t move the calendar back to January.

You can't go back and get "credit" for that date, but what's the motivation to do so? Unless I'm missing something, it doesn't really matter.