Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

WarmFuzzies79

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

brh wrote:
Hi Moondancer,
Please can you tell me how i open the  cursed area around Arundel (back of its a small world)   ive just got all the Frozen stuff from the chests but nowhere to put it.  What are the quests or whatever to do to open this land it justs days coming soon.  Ive completed everuthing bar my new Frozen stuff so what triggers the opening of this land?  Thanks

brh, these sections of land are unavailable to all of us, until Gameloft does an update that will open them. They've explained that they're working to solve an issue with RAM and that opening new land is causing some players' games to crash. While they work that out, they've been opening only small bits of land at a time, and haven't yet gotten to the area behind Small World.
no avatar

Aykk

Does anyone know if this game still has updates for users in Asia, specifically Singapore. I have been playing since the start but realised that the last patch was on Feb 2017. I wrote in but received no reply. My friends also have the same issue. Thanks
no avatar

jmace

How do I transfer my game from my tablet to my pc
no avatar

Lily888

Two weeks ago my game crashed and I was back to level 1. I have managed to recover some levels but not back to where I was before game crashed. I was half way to getting Simba. I have contacted customer care but no reply yet. How long does it take to get back to where I was. I have not played since as I did not want to lose any thing else.
no avatar

Lily888

Two weeks ago my game crashed and I was back to level 1. I have managed to recover some levels but not back to where I was before game crashed. I was half way to getting Simba. I have contacted customer care but no reply yet. How long does it take to get back to where I was. I have not played since as I did not want to lose any thing else.
no avatar

mags.vdh

stroud1492 wrote:
5. I'm not seeing the latest saved game data when I want to play on another device.
Here's what you can do:

1. On the device you are transferring the game data from, login to the game.
2. Go to Options (the top right corner) > Connect
3. Disconnect and reconnect to your Facebook (keep a timestamp of when you do this).
4. Close the game completely and wait 30 seconds. 
5. Now to login to the device you are transferring the game data to. 
6. You'll be given two options: "Cloud Data" or "Local Save". Select "Cloud Data". Make sure that the timestamp is correct!

Ta-da~ You should have the latest saved game data. Let me know how this worked out.

This doesn't work. I tried this step by step, but I can't get the data from my Apple Ipad to transfer to my computer:(

I'm also not able to do it.
Time stamp is ALWAYS 2 hours out and that from a windows phone to windows operating system.
If I logged on the play on pc, when phone battery is flat, I to let the game run for 2 hours plus idly then do a trivial task like collecting some potion, then close the laptop wait 10minutes at least. Then try to login with phone and hope it recognized the last action, usually it is still 2 hours of game play that you lost...

So playing from device to device not very probable for me
no avatar

Yagl

Hi Elisa. 

I have sent a few messages and I am wondering if my game can be restored due to an error. My ticket number is 14001093

Thank you
no avatar

robg

Windows Phone

My question is not one that I see already asked. I need to know how to install Google Play Store on my windows 10 phone? I have tried but I keep getting a message that I don't have any apps connected to my device. When I looked for help it said that there are no devices associated with my e-mail account. I followed all there suggestions but none worked. Can you give me some directions how to do this because I need to have the play store app installed so I can go in Facebook and play the game.
Robert Gartshore
no avatar

mslbm

Apple (iOS)

Any news on the next update?
no avatar

Dhomos

Google Play (Android)

Realy like the game

but PLS make more concession that fit the themes
such as a “safari hat concession" and "torch concession"  that fit the adventureland
or "crown concession" "tiara concession" that fit the fantasyland
or a "pirate hat concession" and "sword concession" that fit the pirate theme