Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

mrstsang

Hi! Everyone!
I am new in here and new in seo  game!Its great that I can found many information here!Thanks a lot! ​
no avatar

FabioCR03

Hola últimamente estoy viendo muchos objetos repetidos En mi inventario producto de los cofres tuve la idea que sería bueno algún tipo de reciclaje de objetos, ejemplo que se puedan cambiar 5 objetos por un objeto a lazar... es una simple idea que bien plantada puede funcionar...  me gustaría poder desaserme de unos cuantos objetos repetidos y cambiarlo por algo diferente.
no avatar

DisneyPrincessLen

I've sent several messages to the game's customer care and it's quite frustrating because after updating my game to the new Frozen part, it reset all my progress. Because I play on my computer, downloaded the game via my Windows Store and no, did not use FB to save my progress beforehand (No one told me I should, didn't want FB spammed), I appear to have No backups. But the costumer care doesn't seem to understand the phrase "I didn't connect to FB or MSN." So they keep telling me to connect to a social network. Quite annoying, four days in a row.
So  now I read, on here I believe, that you can connect to google or Xbox too, which might somehow have the details, because Windows. 
Only problem is, neither of those can be linked in the game, And I can't find out where I might be able to connect to them. On a Windows 10 Computer (not phone). 
I'd be quite thankful, if someone had answers. Because I've tried most anything already. And your help would be so appreciated.

Dbl07.co

How can you disconnect from Facebook?
When I try to Connect to FB I get Save Game Conflict - this profile contains another Kingdom. How do I delete the FB one that is Level 0 so I can link up my local data lvl 40

Walt would have loved this game building Disneyland. https://www.dbl07.co/walt-disney-mickeys-10-commandments-website-design/ Image
no avatar

Pamela_Noël

Is there a way I can start my game over from the beginning?
no avatar

Robyn_Kunnen

Daily reward

Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:05 pm
I have an issue with the game. I'm playing on my laptop (windows 10) and it's been my third day of playing. Yesterday, I got my daily reward for my second day of playing. Today, however, I again recieved a reward for my second day of playing. This way, I'll never get to Tinkerbell!
Does anyone have a solution so the daily reward system is up-to-date with the actual days in a row I've been playing?

Thanks!
no avatar

Megan_Rose

Android game v. PC game

Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:32 pm
Hey, I know it's not possible now, but does ANYONE know how I could possibly sync my android game with my pc game? Or if it will be available in the near future? Or would the mass hoard of people who want this like I do like to go and comment on the game in the play store asking for it?

thank you:)
no avatar

devinetf

Anyone know if I can change my age on ios, put in 6 for my son not knowing I would be playing so much and can't use Facebook,  thanks
no avatar

SamGJohnson

Hi. Once you select local data (got confused) is there anyway to get the things you paid for back from the cloud data? 

Thanks 
Sam
no avatar

brh

Google Play (Android)

New Zealand

Hi Moondancer,
Please can you tell me how i open the  cursed area around Arundel (back of its a small world)   ive just got all the Frozen stuff from the chests but nowhere to put it.  What are the quests or whatever to do to open this land it justs days coming soon.  Ive completed everuthing bar my new Frozen stuff so what triggers the opening of this land?  Thanks